Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

labs.la.utexas.edu/buss/david-buss/
labs.la.utexas.edu/buss/publications/
thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he claiming that he sleeps with a lot of different women?

no because he pours fresh cherios from the box
the metaphor only works if instead of fresh cherios he gets the leftover cheerios after theyved stewed in milk for 10-20-30-40 different tasters over the course of a week or so

To be honest, he's not wrong.

But then again...

Degenerate thot apologist.

He's claiming that Women are held to a different standard than men, who are encouraged to sleep around, so this causes a rebellion among women and young girls, creating more whores

Ah yes. Conflicted.
He's not wrong.
But he's not right as it is kind of different.

I can throw up and eat my cheerios again checkmate john

Interesting.
Or they're just really horny due to modern capitalism's most nefarious nihilistic effects

If a woman has been with 100 guys:
>chances are she will cheat
>she is fucked up to have done that
>there's 100 guys walking around who have pumped and dumped your girl
>she will assuredly give you HPV and other infections that will increase your risk of cancer a lot
>she will never be able to form a proper connection to you
>she will always compare you to the best traits of those other guys, and find you lacking

>want a relationship that will last
>search for a gf
>find a girl who slept with 47 guys
>i should believe that she will stop at 48 and this relationship will work

But would you be able to taste the dicks?

Difference is that a Soda Pop Bottle stays open and disgusting, While a vagina just needs a shower and its fine afterwards.

What people should really be looking out for is the mental state of the woman who would do that

face l face
-------------
face I face

Smuggies general?

Held to a different standard because men have to be good looking, not socially autistic, make all the initiations, pay for all the shit essentially. All a decent looking hoe has to do is say yes or no. So men are praised when they sleep with a lot of women, because they made all the right moves. Women aren't because they aren't being selective with their mates, which is literally the only thing they have to do if they're not ugly as fuck

>Do you think it matters how many people someone has slept with?
If I were to consider them for a long and serious relationship with marriage and children? Yes, definitely, very much. Otherwise I don't give a singular fuck about it.

I don't need to justify my preference. I wouldn't date a girl that has had 20+ sexual partners, at my age of 25, but anyone that does want to can go right ahead, knowing that I won't stand in their way.

John Green novels.

Sure that's one interpretation. Him fucking his chereos is another.

OMG THAT IS SO FUCKING RACIST YOU BIGOT I CAN'T EVEN IT'S 2017 YOU FUCKING SHITLORD YOU HAVE TO DATE FAT NIGGER SLUTS OR YOU ARE LITERALLY HITLER

Wouldn't someone get bored with Cheerios after awhile and want to eat some of the old cereals of their childhood? Is he really calling himself the most boring cereal you can buy?

No wonder his wife eats cocoa puffs twice a week

No, this cuck is absolutely wrong. The genders have evolved to the point where men and women experience sexual jealousy in different ways. Men prefer women who didn't fuck every nog in the neighborhood, whereas women prefer men who are emotionally connected to them.

Read some David Buss nigga
>labs.la.utexas.edu/buss/david-buss/

Articles related:
>labs.la.utexas.edu/buss/publications/

This isn't real. Is it?

This is one of the faggots directly responsible for the feminization of boys in America

And yet Women let chads whove slept with dozens of women sleep with them despite the lack of " Emotional Connection"

I believe it, truely

>Directly responsible

No, its just that America is becoming less strict, IMO thats better, it doesnt necessarily mean a bad thing

Why don't you chew my bubblegum you faggot

this
he's a cucked faggot trying to drag decent white men down to his level (in the sewers)

No, he's wrong and he's just lying to himself to get over the fact that he's upset that his wife fucked 14 guys before him.

He is directly responsible, just check out his bibliography

You know it really wouldn't surprise me

Actually, IT'S called nerve threshold.
Nerves get used to an stimuli, then sensitivity decreases.
Now grab a virgin, her sensitivity willl be higher than the same girl who had sex since she was 12yo.
Same goes for guys.
That's it's biology, but random youtuber has more weight than any textbook now days.

Would you rather fuck a new fleshlight out of the box, or one that 30 other guys have fucked before you?

John Green's writing process

John Green is wrong tho
The implication that a women that has been in dozens of relationships can love the same way as one that hasnt is false

If a man has been with 100 women:
>chances are he will cheat
>he is fucked up to have done that
>there's 100 women walking around who have jacked and smacked your guy
>he will assuredly give you HPV and other infections that will increase your risk of cancer a lot
>he will never be able to form a proper connection to you
>he will always compare you to the best traits of those other girls, and find you lacking

A man who gets a lot of women is impressive, he must have a lot of things going for him to be so
succesful, people admire him and other men want to be like him. Nothing impressive about a
woman who takes a lot of dicks. Getting your cunt filled is like the easiest thing to do as a woman.

The more Cheerios you eat, the higher your chance of getting an STD.

Oh, in case you don't get it, he is not right, vagina nerves become numb of fuckung black dick as liberals promote.

This is why I'm gay

Holy moly ravioli cringe

what a fucking cuck

>Take a shit in a cup
>Shit stirs around in there
>Cum on the shit
>Satanist blesses the cup of cum and shit
>it sits there for 4 years with cum, shit and satanic blessing.
>It's cleaned with bleach, then boiled several times until spotless.

Would you rather drink from the cum, shit, satanic cup that is completely clean, or would you rather drink from a somewhat clean cup that has a bit of dust in it?

Very simple.

The rational mind should have no problem with the shit, cum satan cup.
Fear otherwise is completely irrational....

But we do have irrational fears, like the fear of spiders or snakes. Nobody goes around saying "Your fear of snakes is irrational, therefore you're an irrational person"; that'd be a dick thing to say.

You can rationally blame me for not wanting a slut. I'll give you that. But it's a biological instinct to not want a fucking whore.

>100 is kind of extreme
Make it 10 and none of that will apply (assuming she's in her 20's, not 17 or some shit.

This is the more accurate description of the cheerio analogy

Black dicks get rid of more nerves than white dicks?

Id love to see this data

(((Green)))

Encourages degeneracy and hedonism.

Sounds about right.

hivemind

this cunt doesn't understand basic logic. anything that is easily available has less value than something hardly available. it applies to women. women are the filters of humanity. they ultimately

How is it false when everyone is different?
A woman that marries her first love at 18 could just as easily find and meet someone who is genuinely more compatible for her and she may love that man more.

The relationship issue is always about penis numbers.

If a woman goes out with 10 men but only fucks 1, you would consider her better than a woman who goes out with 10 and fucks 9.
The truth is that she might never genuinely love any of them until she meets the one man that is the love of her life.

The problem is that some will hear her number of 10 and run away. She'll then love us more as women love what they can;t have more.

Did everyone hear that?
It's
>Envy and jealousy.

Man cheating is less bothering since he can't deceive a woman into raising another woman's child

Green is a Christcuck

>Single Fathers

If a man has been with 100 women:
>is Chad

Fix'd that for you, roastie.

It's equally disgusting when a man does it too. They are called man whores for a reason.

>Woman sleeps with 10 partners
>Divorces husband
>Single motherhood, gibs, emotionally stunted child, etc.

>Man sleeps with 10 partners
>Stays with wife

It's literally this simple. Women with more partners are more promiscuous. Women will leave after they get "bored" without a single fuck given about the development of the child. Modern Western women are too selfish to trust if they have had too many dicks in them.

Wtf...

girls just wanna have fun

This is correct.

>N O H Y M E N
>O
>D
>I
>A
>M
>O
>N
>D

I wouldn't buy a car that had 48 previous owners. Why the fuck would i fuck someone with 48 previous sex partners?

>Is he right?
When it comes to choice in sexual m8s no one is right and no one is wrong (except gays)
It's about what you prefer.
He prefers sluts with experience on hundreds of dicks.
That's OK.
I don't.
That's OK too
And neither of us owes any one else the explanation as to why that's your preference.

In this case, yes, when she begins missing her exs' best qualities and wants you to be the combination of them all/leaves you for the next best thing because she has no sense of loyalty

You're assuming that sleeping with someone has some kind of lasting impact on a person.

Muslim pls
Here in the Western world, "relationship" implies sex
Otherwise it's called "being friends" or "being 10"

>That pic

holy shit man what a psychopath

>in John Greene's mind women are the equivalent of cereal

So sexist.

Makes you wonder, do the arabs really know something we forgot?

I don't even like babies but man, fuck that bitch.

Don't be sexist.

a key that opens many locks is a master key
a lock that is opened by any key is a shitty lock

>On June 22, 2017, it was announced that Green's fifth solo novel would be entitled Turtles All The Way Down. It is scheduled to be released on October 10 of 2017.
rly makes u thingk

But I mean the woman/Man could be switched in that analogy because Sub men and dom women exist so whats your point

Considering how few locks your key opens, one might wonder why you even bother.

A women that starts something with a lot of men is also a women who stops something with a lot of men. Basically guaranteed rejection down the line. I'm fragile, I admit it. I don't like being rejected.

Now I understand why Sup Forums calls women "the niggers of gender".

Pol calls everything the Nigger of Anything, its kinda like Sup Forums that way

Bingo.

Bitches are just cereal to this man. He is one ice cold autist.

He a cuck

holy fucking shit

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am.

>For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last.

>I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

There is hope for good guys, at last.

>I was full price this time last year
>but the newer products are coming out and my shelf life is coming to an end
>I'm on clearance so you can finally have me

All you have to do to get a women is not stink and not look desperate

If you give them tiny bits of attention but not too much theyll fall for you

Just be the chill guy everyone likes, not a fucking political activist ya know what I mean?

False equivalency, having sex with lots of different people and eating many different kinds of cereal are utterly incomparable. One will never become pregnant from eating cereal. One will never develop psychological baggage from eating cereal. One will (almost) never contract an incurable and highly contagious disease from eating cereal. It is not illegal to eat cereal until it is a certain age, it is not illegal to eat cereal against the cereal's will. One cannot participate in a civil and religious ceremony to pledge only ever to eat one cereal for the rest of your lives.

This smug cuckold's cereal argument would be just as valid if he were comparing murdering lots of people to eating different kinds of cereal.

having the comments in this photo is completely unnecessary

#
>Muslim
Good argument Zidane.

The point was about a woman's love. A woman could fuck 30 guys and fall in love most with the 31st guy who doesn't give her a fuck.

A woman could have 9 short sharp fucks in a year and fall in love with a long term relationship number 10.

A woman could have 10 relationships and realise the 6th was the one that she loved the most.

The thinking here often is so reductionist it's retarded.
>Muh sex = muh love.
You idiots; Women fall in love with their head. We fall in love with our penis.

Wow these cunts are something else.

>underrated

My Dad took a sociology course in the late 60s that pretty much agreed with your analysis, user.

Women are constant shoppers. Always trying to get the best bargain they can. It works that way in relationships also.

this guy is probably licking some std and herpes from a womans vagina and is loving it.

>No Hymen
>No diamond.

Cereal eating zombies

BASED

Its almost like sex is something special, and cereal is breakfast.

Yes, because I love it when another man's dick has been in my fruitloops.That's precisely what I look for in a woman and my fruitloops.
Jesus ever loving christ, talk about false equivelancy.

where do i get that shirt