Learn to play a sport

And if you choose hockey, your status in life is automatically lifted. Doesn't matter if you suck, just having the intestinal fortitude is all that matters.

For real, playing a sport is what will make you feel whole. You get to bond with others and get in shape in the process. If I was Dan Bilzerian rich, I would open an ice rink and get as many youth as I could into equipment and on the ice. Hockey players don't have mental health issues.

So what's your excuse?

byrslf.co/thoughts-on-the-vegas-shooting-14af397cee2c

I am autistic.

>tfw the Wings have a 100% win status right now but will soon fall to Dead Wings levels.

Hockey is a True Men's Sport.
Require high end skills and aggressiveness.

Assuming we dont talk about today's NHL since its watered down as fuck, without violence anymore.

Autism is being socially challenged. Wouldn't say I'm that. Definitely a borderline alcoholic though.

Do you think this is all children, or do you mean to join a local club of some kind (don't think we have those)?

The NHL doesn't want the nightmare of mental health issues the NFL has so they had to do something to cut down the head injuries.

That said, the league is watered down because it's 31 teams. If the league was half that it would be more elite by an order of ten.

I'm an adult and play in a "men's league" or often called "beer league"

Basically, no body checking is allowed. Contact is legal as long as it doesn't interfere.

BUMP
Great jersey user all hail king Zetterberg!

Every single thought feeling, or anything which I have is credited to a Jewish person, any other result would have been anti-semitic. And I didn't join zio lobby early enough even though, I supported the Jews (action man).

The problem is the enforcement not the people.

Kendo

inb4 hurr durr katana useless in war

Zetterberg is one of the greats. The jersey is #71 Larkin though.

You have no idea how hard it is to be a Finnish diaspora Red Wings fan when the team is full of goddamn Swedes and not a single fucking Finn since Pulkkinen.

Yeah, Pul-Cannon didn't get a good start in the NHL after tearing up the scoreboards in the AHL. Got injured early on. What a fucking shot that kid has though.

He was so fucking great on the Griffins.

He needed space to wind up the way he does. Everyone in the NHL is bigger, faster, stronger and there is less space on the ice. He struggled in more ways than one once he made the jump up. I think he will see some ice time for Vegas or Phoenix? Not sure who he is currently signed with.

He's on Vegas.

So do you play? That image I posted is of Laine about to get laid out by McCabe. I know you like fins.

Pulu is such a one trick pony, but that one trick is too dope to not love him

Yeah, he's like a real life Happy Gilmore. Just bang home clappers all day.

I've taken up Lacrosse recently and I agree, playing a team sport makes you feel much better about yourself.

Larks is our future for sure, hometown boy with great potential, that speed is McDavid tier. fucking sick of Holland though and his shitty contracts and rebuild is still 2-3 years overdue

I find martial arts are shit because they have none of the camaraderie of team sports, none of the hot girls of single sports like tennis where you interact with the girls and guys in training and instead you're surrounded by older assholes or neckbeards who want to larp as anime characters.

If everyone had free access to a hockey rink we might finally achieve world peace

Glad to hear it man. I never played Lacrosse but wish I did.

Holland is the key to all of this because he has the most connections of any GM to overseas talent. Well, at least he did. He is doing a good enough job.

I'm glad he didn't give AA a big contract. I thing that was a smart move. AA will get bored over there bland be dying to come back once he sees the ice time Larkin, Mantha and Frk are getting. He needs to develop into a more well rounded player. His all star offensive abilities do not overshadow his defensive woes.

I played some hockey for like 2 years as a kid but it's so fucking expensive especially in an area with hardly any rinks.

DEBBIES ARE ELITE

Swimming count? I dont do it competitively though thought about getting into triathlons tho

If there is a social or team aspect, the better the sport.

I fucking love Little Caesars pizza. Ask for "the most bestest" next time you hit one up.

Jaromir is a saint. I think he's one of the nicest people in the world.

try and compete americucks

Agreed, Leaf.

Hockey is a rich kid's sport. Equipment, ice time, and seemingly endless hockey camps are expensive. Between that and having to get started at 4 or never have a chance to play even at elementary school levels prevents kids from getting into it.

>you have to be rich to play hockey
nigger detected. 90% of the hall of fame is good Canadian farm boys.