Why is Black F. Gohan a better choice ?

It's not.

Because Gohan born special while Goku born as a low class saiyan who made it to the top because his wits and training methods, not his bloodline.

More emotional and so difficult fight for Future Trunks.
Gohan is Goku's son, Goten's brother, Piccolo's disciple. He was the hope of The World.
It would've been interesting to see how Present Gohan would react since he would be his complete opposite.
And we would've finally seen Gohan full potential.

Super (Ultimate) Gohan vs Black Gohan would be amazing.

The fans have been asking for an evil Goku since Beerus made the multiverse canon, arguably even before, and they got hyped as fuck with RoTF until it was announced the villain was Golden Frieza and not evil Goku. The producers asked Toriyama for evil Goku and Toriyama gave up, except Toriyama dropped the dragon ball because no one was asking for zombie Goku used as a meat suit

An evil Future Gohan (weak shit) isn't threatening

And evil Goku however...

but instead they officially said goodbye to gohan in the last episode.
gohan is a family man and scholar now. he wants to be a proper father for pan-chan. maybe she will take his place.
but gohan's gone, man. it hurts but me and other gohanfags have to accept it.

unless he talks to FTrunks again about WHY he came back and realises, that this could happen to him too in case everything goes to shit and so he has to start training again.
hope never dies, man

>instead they officially said goodbye to gohan in the last episode.
keep saying that like thats totally going to stop Toriyama from bring back the poor bastard.

>Toriyama
You mean Toei

>there are still gohanfags even after the last epsiode
just move on
gohan will never be relevant again

well if its toei then Gohan will be wished in to a kid so they can sell more toys of him.

>____ will never be relevant again
people said that about Pilaf and gang

I actually think this is a great idea.

Since Gohan is being shafted for Goku, wouldn't it make sense to make Gohan at full potential a villain for Goku to face? I mean, he was supposed to be far stronger than Goku anyways so imagine a true full potential fight between father and son.

It would be far more emotional and engaging to watch Goku's mixed emotions at seeing his son as one of the strongest beings in the galaxy but also a murderous monster, knowing he never wanted to fight in the first place

If Gohan won't be a hero, fine, make him a villain instead

they are used as comic relief
that isn't being relevant

have you been watching Black arc? Mai is really relevant

are you implying that gohan=mai?
they are done with gohan

Even "Ultimate" Gohan will not compare to base Goku in Super. Do you not understand how big the difference is between Z's characters and Super Saiyan God? Goku can solo the entirety of Z over hundreds of times at once with his pinky and not even moving now that he has the power to destroy the entire universe on his own. Super's nonsense like that

I'm saying just because a character may not be relevant now doesn't mean they won't later.

not sure why anyone would think Gohan would be gone forever as a tiny back ground character.

I can only imagine how Trunks would react

even piccolo told you to give up
gohan will never fight again

you seem to forget this is Dragon ball, strong writing isn't its forte.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""fans""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''

An evil Future Goku

Who never made it to the androids and died of a heart disease

Future Gohan is arguably stronger

Wait and see

They're still fans even if they're the kinds of idiots who want Goku to be the greatest of every work of fiction ever that can never be matched by anything.

It would hold both a heavier weight to it, plus it would force Toriyama to change the fighting style Gohan would have to use in order to still stay on par with SSJGSSJ234. Overall it would be a more interesting choice.

>top because his wits

Toriyama or/and Toei aren't original at all. In Comics (DC and Marvel) there're many Evil alternate versions of Superheroes. I think we can't do a thing about a Black Goku but I don't understand how can people love this uninspired idea. Besides real dbfags can't hate Gohan. I wonder how you've been able to go through DBZ disliking Gohan since DBZ = at least 60% of Gohan.

It helps that Black Goku likely isn't a Goku

It has been established countless times that Goku is a battle genius, despite being clinically retarded on everything else

Toriyama actually likes the Pilaf gang.

DBZ is normalfag shit
More news at 11

> his power is maximum

No

Argument ?

>stella of winx club

damn this is old

But did Markus Johnson achieve maximum power in however many years it's been?

I wonder if he's on Sup Forums right now

>And we would've finally seen Gohan full potential.
>Gohan full potential
That already happened faggot, it's called ultimate Gohan.

How old would he be?

Kira stole his hand

btw. I touched myself when he appeared

Winx club came out 2004, but to be safe lets say 2005 would be when everyone watched it. If thats the case, Markus is 18

I'm right here. I'm 18.

Did you become Broly?

Can Zamasu time skip like Hit?

Lol you're funny. And Goku reached his full potential at the end of Z but has fucking blue hair in Super.

Kind of, thanks to /fit/.

If only you could prove it

Black has both arms

To be fair, Gohan never wanted to be a martial artist. He only trained because he was kidnapped, felt obligated to revive everyone, or stop mass genocide. The only time he was ever eager to fight was the beginning of Buu saga which was more just to bond with his Dad who he hadn't seen in 7 years.

>Goku reached his full potential at the end of Z
According to who?

Do you think he wanted to be a great scholar as a child though user? Before Chi-Chi put it in his head?

Since the Namek saga, Toriyama played with the idea that Goku wanted a legacy to look after Earth in his place one day, but since he's literally a god now that's moot.

It's not like she stopped him from training. Hell she even trained Goten. He just didn't have any passion for it, even as a way of remembering his dad.

She seemed unreasonable at times, wanting him to study when Earth was in danger.

> Goku didn't reach his full potential at the end of Z
According to who ?

Yes but it was established that she stopped that after Goku died...again. She did it more to make sure Goku didn't push him to become an idiot martial artist.

With Goku alive again, it's Goten's turn to study though. Wouldn't even let him see what was going on with the whole Future Trunks thing.

Goten best boy

I'm glad he grew to want to get laid often, unlike Goku, Gohan and Vegeta.

I thought that was just her trying to have an excuse so her son wouldn't have to face whichever thing was threatening Earth

>Implying those three don't have wives that want to fuck a lot

Daizenshuu 2 clearly states that Gohan has an infinite potential. And Dragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks also claims that Gohan's potential is greater than Goku's.

> Future Gohan is arguably stronger than Goku

SS Goku (arriving from Namek) was far stronger than SS1 Future Trunks. Who was roughly about Future Gohan level.

No, Goku is stronger than Future Gohan.

Future Gohan was shit.

From Daizenshuu 2 :
"Gohan is an elite who easily handled the training he was put through since the age of four in order to fight enormous enemies. As a Saiyan and Earthling half-breed, Gohan possesses dormant power that surpasses that of a Saiyan. While by nature he has a calm personality and isn't interested in fighting, when he loses his reason his true power explodes."

Was he "far stronger" though? I thought they were on similar levels too

The manga clearly states that the old kai released all his potential.

Trunks made it seem like Goku was beyond his expectations. Saying that he's even stronger than what Bulma made him out to be.

How would Trunks consider him a potential savior, if that "savior" is just as strong as he is?

Time to sleep faggot

That doesn't mean much when Goku can become a god through training and Gohan can't even become a ss3 even though he managed ss2 when he was 12 giving him like a two decade lead on his dad.

Old Kai only released his potential but Daizenshuu 2 clearly states that his potential is bottomless.

Yet in Super it's still there as Vegeta stated. A lot of the shit in the manga has been made moot.

Who said he can't become SSJ3 ? He doesn't give a shit about martial arts anymore. He didn't even try.

>Daizenshuu 2
Manga triumphs over that shit.

This is my problem with Super. Even DBO's lore was consistent with the manga

>everyone but goku and vegeta get to do stuff
So why does tori/toei neglect the other characters so much? its not like Tori had this problem back in early Z.

Daizenshuu 2 was released in 1995.

The fanboys care about Goku the most. Vegeta only gets dragged along to continue the rivalry that already ended and possibly a glorified power-up for Goku. Have you not seen GT?

The only reason why Goku Black isn't a completely shit villain is because he's clearly an impostor

a literally evil Goku would have been the worst

>This Daizenshuu, the 7th and final one, is a huge Dragon Ball encyclopedia. I think the staff who make these books always have a rough time of it
>the staff who make these books
Who gives a fuck?

My point exactly, so even if he has this stupid amazing potential that's even greater than Goku's it's moot.

>The fanboys care about Goku the most.
and? Z had decent time spent on the other characters.
>Have you not seen GT?
yes, it was fine. at least there is an excuse for the characters not showing up as much.

Z was based on Toriyama's manga and even he eventually had to bring back Goku for the same reason.

> an excuse for the characters not showing up as much

Only for the first saga. And maybe Baby.

>even he eventually had to bring back Goku for the same reason.
yet others still got to get into fights. yeah they jobbed so Goku could get the kill but they still fought and screen time
whats half the cast supposed to do?

You could say the same thing about Super since Toriyama only provides a rough outline. We don't even know if Toriyama himself considers it canon.

Good thing I don't give a shit about super and the conversation was about Gohan's reached potential.

The ideas are likely canon, just none of the actual show or manga. It's just on the most surface level of "sure, something like this happens".

I hate Gohan's "DBSuper" hair

He's had that style in EoZ.

But I do prefer his RoF hair

You'd best get used to it.

Wasn't it very similar to his Cell saga hair?

didn't like that either. his outfit is much better and thats not saying much
its call a hair cut toei/tori can change it
they don't look similar

It doesn't matter if you don't like it, Toei/Toryiama don't give a shit about Gohan. He's sticking with that hair forever. Goten and Trunks will remain the same even when a time skip happens.

Just saying what the average DBZfag wanted

Why would they want a generic evil Goku anyways? Wouldn't he be your typical Saiyan?

People these days like to see their childhood characters going heel

>Besides real dbfags can't hate Gohan

No one can match Gohan's bottomless potential.