Does being shredded help you get places in life?

I wanna get shredded but I work my ass off and don't look like a carved statue out of stone. What's the secret? is it all genetics? In the whole grand scheme of things am I wasting my time trying to get yoked?

yoked and shredded are not the same
>>/fit/

two scoops of tren

no

natural selection. if you were gonna be that way, you already would be

chad doesn't ask for advice. he just is chad

You don't have to be ripped, just being obviously in shape with muscle tone and build proportion will make your life better in every way. Hiring men feel respect for you, Hiring women get horney and want you around to gawk at or hit on.

Is it worth cycling or is it better to just blast and cruise? I'm considering B&C, but I'm worried about the prospect of being committed to it for life, and traveling with illegal shit if I want to go somewhere.

if you want a proper thread you should post a pic of yourself.

It's not enough to get you a high paying job..

It can get you ez bitches when you go to the beach or club but yeah I mean don't like dedicate your life to it.

Your gonna need steroids for a body like that OP, or if you have god tier genetics 5-6 years in the gym 4-5 days a week with a perfect diet.

Getting shredded is 80% very healthy diet and 20% hardcore exercise done 5 days a week - that’s it, zero secrets.

Yup, Might land you with a succesful women, Ar you up to be the trophy house-father?

>where ever I go, I must also chad

I got my first job repairing and installing hydraulic lifts on the back of trucks as a kid cause some old geezer saw the determination and discipline I exhibit in my training.

Left that shit and now in super comfy desk job, making 30k and still have all my energy to train in the evening.

if you ingest enough semen, Op, your testosterone levels go through the roof. start there.

Other boards exist, fuckbag.

look at his ankles and tell me it's not about genetics

>Shredded
I'm not sure what you mean exactly but if you want to put on muscle you have to eat, lift heavy, and rest. If you want to lose fat, it's all about diet. If you want to look like pic related, then you have to have the right training regimen and the right genetics or drugs, even then it will still take years to accomplish.

the joke was that he is basically a genetic dream, apparently he can achieve and has achieved professional level in every sport he has taken up, including swimming and bodybuilding

the secret is diet you fucking faggot

>but if you want to put on muscle you have to eat, lift heavy, and rest. If you want to lose fat, it's all about diet
if you are strongfat you can do the dirtiest diet,and lose a lot of weight if you lift heavy.

Go to /fit/. Genetics is a meme. Anyone can get "ripped, yoked, buff" whatever you want to call it with few differences on body structure. It'll just depend if you are endomorphic, ectomorph, etc ect.

its 80% diet

To look like the guy in the OP you have to either take steroids or be in the top 1% of genetics and work out for 10 years from a young age. The idea of what is actually a normally attainable male body is so entirely out of whack due to rampant s steroid usage and its promotion by the media.

Zyzz May he RIP is proof this isn’t true at all.