Redpill me on Vladimir Putin

Redpill me on Vladimir Putin

Redpill me on goys

Redpill me on Flonald Dumpf

A manlet trying to revive the Mongoloid USSR

He bows to Niinistö.

Probably the only hope for civilization.

>
whats the problem

One of the smartest leaders today.
Many tiers above Trump.
If anyone plays 3D+ chess it is Putin

>
why

a real human bean and a real hero

Redpill me on redpilling.

/ourguy/

He'll make Russia great again.

If he is a real Christian that’s good news.

Best Russian leader.

Probably the most overrated politician alive.

His peak was 2014. Its all damage control from there, but somehow they will get pass through it.

The big question, that makes me a bit nervous, is what happens after Putin?
Surely, he will win the 2018 election, but that will be his last term, and he will be a sitting duck then.
He's really a conformist when it comes to serving the Russian constitution, so its not likely he will expand the term limits. But he will be 71 by 2024.
Question then is, will there be a Deng Xiaoping-type "Supreme leader" type position created for him or will he just retire?
As many before him, he has become a prisoner of the Kremlin and its power.

Pic related is sorta illegal in the USSR

Ex-KGB thug, atheist and communist turned (((nationalist and theist))). Still a communist though.

literally (((their))) puppet

t.Georgian

the CIA has been fighting him using proxies in Ukraine. he might kill people but so does our deep state/obama (Michael Hastings, Barry Seal, Barry Jennings)

What's a real Christian to you?

I don’t believe you

most pathetic 'red pill' i have ever read.
56% tho

There is no Russia without Putin. expect massive squabbling and unrest unless another strongman comes out and pulls everyone together.

Never mind, he’s definitely a real Christian. He’s done a lot of good for the Orthodox Church. I need a nap.

he's right though, you should listen to his words

>stuff of nightmares
good

Might just single-handedly be the only reason why we have any balance in the world right now. If some dumb neocon shill like Navalny entered power in Russia, we'd be on a one-way street to creating and shaping up the new world order.