World Trigger 146

Full Chapter is up:
bato.to/reader#97c0ade198ea932d_1

Karasawa showing his knowledge of how to deal with foreign affairs

>World Trigger 146
user are you okay?

The autofill got me and I wasn't paying attention. My bad.

Looks like Karasawa slide back into old habits for a minute there.

Ouji strategy seems to have been thouroughly read by Osamu.
But Ikoma's one is another matter entirely.

>Eggplant Curry
Based.

Ikoma looks like a nice squad to be in.

>filler chapter

Boring

Ice cold

>filler

Is Hero Academia shitposter already here? Jesus man

>That does sound a bit scary
Karasawa is great. He plays his shit smoothly

Based.

This man barely cares what happens wow.

So what if Rugby was just a codename for a branch of the Yakuza?

No, he cares what happens. He's just confident they have the situation under control, and is comfortable with unkind solutions should the need arise.

I hope something happens that cancels the next two matches.

It's getting stale, we've been doing rank wars for over a year now and the series is starting to drop after the boost it had. Ashihara is fucking insane for repeating the same thing over and over.

>Ashihara is fucking insane for repeating the same thing over and over.
Ranks Wars is more popular than any of the invasion stuff. He wouldn't be doing this on purpose

No it's not the rankings are dropping like crazy.

>rankings
WT never ranked highly ever. Volume sales on the other hand are higher than ever.

[citation needed]
Does anyone have a list with a history of chapter rankings?

>Volume sales on the other hand are higher than ever.
Right after the anime ended

JUMP needs to sell JUMP, Volume sales are important but they're not more important than selling the magazine.

World Trigger is not Bleach, volume sales manage to keep it alive but see them drop a little bit along with the rankings and you're done. Nurarihyon was more popular and had the same sales, it was axed anyways.

It isn't going to all be Rank Wars. Galopoula's 2nd arc has to happen

Thanks for the weekly "WT is DOOOMED" meme.

Also WT ranked 5th this week.

I assume that will happen, Osamu's team will participate in the battle and that way they will manage to rank up to A.

It's actually the most realistic method, because even if they win every match in the rank wars others will probably win too(Nino squad), so they won't end up first either.

But if they manage to capture enemies or stuff like that..

>hat way they will manage to rank up to A
They can't rank up to A. Did you skip the meeting?

>They can't rank up to A.
Not with that negative thinking, faggot.

And they can't with rank wars, which is why i'm talking about earning invasion points.

The general idea of them in the rank wars at this point is to win with a lot of points, while the top 2 squads win with few points, enabling them to overtake at least Kageura's squad.

Particularly if the third match is a rematch against Ninomiya and Kageura's squads and they have Hyuse with them enabling them to win.

I doubt Galopoula's next raid will be used to simply get them into the away mission selection. That should be feasible with their own power. If Galo gets used to benefit T-2 further than the have, it'll likely be to convince Kido to agree that T-2's capable enough, and Hyuse reliable enough, for them to go on the away mission.

Field accomplishments only give you solo points and money. Team Rankings only change through the Rank Wars

I cant get over this shit, its too funny.

>5th

Not bad, what chapter was that? I bet it was the one where the Spider king finally scored those points

Well considering WT's quality has been pretty consistent, I don't think changing the story or rushing to the expedition will help make it popular enough to survive.

It's either: Osamu scoring points, Katherine's backstory, or the match ending

Just sit tight, Galo is gonna make their move and maybe in a year the gang will be on their way to the Neighborhood.

Personally I enjoy the Rank Wars because I'm a huge sucker for the tactical fights. I'm gonna miss them when the story finally heads away from all of that.

>I'm gonna miss them when the story finally heads away from all of that.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Rank Wars returns in the future since T-2 isn't making A-Rank this time around.

>Girls are immediately interested in him
>Boys are immediately put off by him
Dirty neighbors are now stealing our women

I hope this doesn't get cancelled. One Piece holds a special place in my heart, but honestly WT and Toriko are what I've been looking forward to lately. I can't wait to see how Hyuse fits into the Tamakoma-2nd dynamic

Now I can't help but imagine Hyuse having a bunch of girls at Border drooling over him, while he's walking around oblivious.

Not gonna happen. Just the same shitposter repeating the same BS week after week.
There are a handful of series like WT selling more than a million volumes on jump right now.
And WT still has a good margin to grow.
It's just that this serie is supposed to be low key most of the time, and shitposter kun can't enter that into his head.

>JUMP needs to sell JUMP, Volume sales are important but they're not more important than selling the magazine
Uhh, user, you've got that entirely backwards.

Jump is a loss leader. It's a big magazine (a couple of hundred pages) sold at a very low cost. The magazine itself is essentially an advert for the tanks, which have a much higher cost to content ratio.

Why is Osamu's nickname Ossamu?
I'm interested.

I have no idea

It may be awesome, but not really.

I think these are all puns that mostly work in Japanese

who care about this childish manga

I have a question.

The pastebin for WC is different now, yeah? Is there even still a pastebin?

Hey broken english shitposter-kun

Is WT anime kinda good or it was a disaster like Toriko adaptation?

At least toriko had a budget.

It was pretty decent in the latter half

It's a faithful but watered down version of the manga.

Some of the fight scenes look alright, but the in-between parts can be a drag to watch

I thought this chapter wasn't very interesting with this strategy talk and kinda unnecessary for the reader but I guess Ashihara wanted this page and it was worth it.

I thought it was a pun on Awesome.

Too slow paced at times and lacking in budget, but otherwise decent. It did not attempt to shoehorn random annoying anime original characters into story arcs that had no place for them the way Toriko's anime did. It did not have an anime original ending that changes major events and makes straightforward continuation impossible to way Toriko's anime's ending did.

Thanks a bunch user!

Its pretty interesting to me since it shows that despite tolerating Tamakoma faction antics lately Kido faction still holds to their views and will go to any length to perform their duty.

it's decent, practically have no budget but tell the story faithful enough.

I'd wouldn't say its representative of the Kido factions views. Karasawa is more neutral and he goes to explain that Kido and Osamu went through the bargain motions purposefully low on certain details to keep things open for interpretation. Though this is an expansion on Kawasawa's character which has been much needed.

I think Karasawa's demeanor here throws people off. He's very casual when he says this, but that's because he's well versed when speaking on harsh matters. Though his casual expression is also supposed to show he isn't saying this to be "evil", he's merely stating what is in the best interest of the situation.

Jump is almost free you retard, volumes sales are all that matter.

That is why long established series like Bleach and Naruto even though they are at bottom in rank, because how long they have been running they sell a good amount of volumes they don't cancel them.

I hope these specific 4 nobodies who get dialogue actually make a new B-rank squad by the next season like some crazy stupid foreshadowing.

posting best girl like always

damn, they like him

WT rankings are never really high, it doesn't really matter though with series 2+ year old, since they only care about volume sales. Rankings are entirely irrelevant, they only matter for new series.

I hope Izuho makes B-rank.
And joins Touma for maximum troll squad.

Post angry Miwa

I'm drunk and can't find my Miwa shitposting kit.
Have a cute gif instead.

I wonder how his bitchy operator would react to him asking for Izuho to join

Izuho isn't actually bad. As far as we have seen she is actually pretty good. Compared to other normal C-rank snipers
And especially for a Rookie sniper she is pretty mobile. So Bitchy-Operator-Chan would probably make her maximise the mobility for tactical stuff. Or just to anoy the rest.

Considering how Ashihara has described Maki Risa, I imagine she would be happy to have a hard working and sensible person on the squad.

How about we bully cute, frustrated Miwas instead for a change of pace

Been awhile since a chapter got translated before the weekend.

I suppose so.
I think she would be fucking happy to have someone somewhat normal in the squad as well.

>It did not attempt to shoehorn random annoying anime original characters into story arcs that had no place for them

Instead they shoehorned some random annoying anime original characters into a filler arc that nobody cared about and can safely be skipped without missing anything important.

The Miwa and Yotaro focused episodes were fun. Also the beach episode happened

Blame the Koreans. I usually try to get the typesetted chapter out a couple hours after their scans come out, unless I feel completely dead. I'm pretty surprised that MangaFast didn't get their chapter out this week before I did. Probably doesn't bring in enough revenue or something to be worth the effort. I don't know if that's a blessing or a curse.

Probably you put yours out right after which kills their momentum.

I highly doubt they care about that. Most people only read the first version out anyways. I was sort of surprised when they picked it up. It just seems to be hardly worth the effort for the purpose of money-making to get WT chapters out as fast as possible.

Don't do it. I used to read Osamu with Fukujun's voice but now it doesn't work anymore

Thanks as always for your work btw.

The voice cast is probably the best part of the adaptation.

Maybe it'll work again after listening to his dub voice a few times

That's just normal filler. Toriko's anime on the other hand was shoving their reporter chick into almost every arc, despite it rarely making any sense, and her addiing nothing to the story.

> I don't know if that's a blessing or a curse.

I'm not to sure about this either.
On one side i really want WT to be more popular and wanted in the west.
On the other side WT is pretty much the only reason i'm still on Sup Forums and i don't want the shitposters and especially Neo-Sup Forums to come here, so i quiet like it as it is.
Also big thanks for the trouble translatorfag

To be popular in the west you have to have a well made anime

So Ikoma is going to win right?

One way or another i believe this will be a very close match.
With only Yuma bailing out from T-2

I could see that if Osamu and Chika go for time out.

Man, I really want to see the two of them pull off a sweet tag team kill like Yuma did with both of them in the last round, but I don't know if they currently have the chops to pull it off.

>Katherine

I was buttmad when I read this chapter because I thought the shit speedscans were the ones that misspelled those names

Chika just needs to snipe one leg so Osamu can pull what he did the last round.

Nah, Ashihara is on medical marijuana now so his jokes are getting out there

>pull off what he did last round
Get decapitated by Katherine?

>Kill the glasses guy

And i don't mean him committing suicide.

They don't have a glasses guy.

Chika powered Hound + Spider tripwire trap when?

Personally I'm mainly curious to see what happens when you pair spider with some other than meteor. Meteor from what we've seen just blows up like a bomb on a trip wire. So what does asteroid or hound do? Blow up with a crappier explosion, or fire shots?

The probably just fire shots, since explosions are Meteora's only perk. Asteroid would fire off in all directions by default (or a specific one if you program it beforehand), and Hound would fire off towards the closest opponent.

It's probably possible but not as good as you want it to be. Most people cut or shoot the wires so the shot probably would miss. And having a single bullet attached is a waste since a single bullet does like 1% damage. It's better to just hand place the bullets like Osamu did last match

Could you place the entire Asteroid/Hound Rubik's cube at the end of the Spider or does it have to be one large round?

It would probably have to be a large round, but it would probably be easy to block