MOST?!?!?!

How were the others killed then?

so you're saying men are more bullet proof than women?

There were two exits. There were bound to be people trampled.

uhh obviously.

You think that extra muscle mass and bone density is just a decoration?

brb building resistance to 22lr

A good number were trampled to death. Crowds + panic. Obviously that's not really information that anyone but the coroner needs to know, every death will be blamed on the shooter anyway.

It says they where all killed as a result of shooting, but most by gunshot wounds.

makes no sense.

Stampede probably

Fact is, any given bullet can only displace/tear through so much mass before it has to come to a stop.

Having more stuff in the way of your vital organs obviously helps your chances.

Trampling deaths. They count it for the killers in the same way they count suicides for 'gun deaths'. It's there to fluff up the count.

He did cause the trampling deaths to happen by inciting panic by shooting, which is what the wording tries to spell out.

I dunno lads, from the footage I saw the trampling was about as minimal as it gets, considering the situation.

Also this

Maybe some of the people who were shot got a heart attack.

idk if it technically counts as the same cause of death.

wikipedia has never brought the world anything useful

HEY IT'S ALMOST AS IF WIKIPEDIA ISN'T A PRIMARY FUCKING SOURCE YOU DUMB MAL-EDUCATED FUCKING NIGGER.

o-okay

No autism induced graphic of crime scene with blue circles marking open exits, yellow squares around the closed exits, and red lines with all possible lines of fire???
You're slipping Sup Forums.

DID THEY JUST ASSUME THE GENDER OF THE VICTIMS?!

They drowned trying to escape the gunfire.

I'll bet you held down the shift key to type that.

>every death will be blamed on the shooter anyway
You say that like it's unfair.

I DON'T HAVE A SHIFT KEY YOU SLIDE NIGGER

>Be leaf
>Go to America
>Die