youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arch_of_Diversity
youtube.com/watch?v=psjexPyRpPA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hennadiy_Korban
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boryslav_Bereza
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmytro_Yarosh
ua.undp.org/content/ukraine/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2017/03/30/too-many-lives-scarcely-touched-by-human-development-progress-un-report-finds.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherwin_B._Nuland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arch_of_Diversity
>For the Eurovision Song Contest 2017, the arch was temporarily painted into a rainbow and renamed the Arch of Diversity; with the arch doubling as the symbol of the Kyiv Pride parade. At night, the arch illuminates as a rainbow as well.

find the kikes funding this and remove nose

Gotta get that EU money

>find the kikes funding this

We have already found them.

>and remove nose

When your government stops supporting them. Get your government out of the Ukraine.

youtube.com/watch?v=psjexPyRpPA

>Get your government out of the Ukraine.
get the jews out of control of my government

this is what west stands for
u want to be western right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hennadiy_Korban
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ihor_Kolomoyskyi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boryslav_Bereza
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmytro_Yarosh

There were some people on Maidan who loved their country and wanted to do something against extremely corrupt government (many of them dead by now, assassinated or sent to war by jewish mafia that is now government), but most of them were typical dumb goyim who literally stood for muh free gibs from EUSSR and expectedly got jewed.

ua.undp.org/content/ukraine/en/home/presscenter/pressreleases/2017/03/30/too-many-lives-scarcely-touched-by-human-development-progress-un-report-finds.html
>In Ukraine, there are 1.7 million internally displaced persons, 2.8 million people with disabilities, about 60% live below the poverty line defined as actual substance minimum.

I don't want state enforced faggotry and jews running everything.

>there is literally anyone who doesn't support Donbass rebels on Sup Forums and thinks they're "red-pilled"
lmao

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
MEANWHILE, WE HAVE TORTURE CAMPS FOR GAYS IN CHECHNYA

>Arch_of_Diversity
HAHAHAHHA

Я нacpaв coбi в шapoвapи,
Taнцюючи бoйoвий гoпaк
Бyвaлo тaкe,нy звicнo paнiшe,
Aлe cьoгoднi щocь тyт нe тaк

Чи тo жиди oтpyїли caлo,
Чи тo мocкaль pyбив кoвбacy
A мoжe тo ляхи плювaли в гopiлкy,
Хлoпцi, pятyйтe нe дoнecy!

Exactly. U.S. Jews (Victoria Nuland at State and the ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt) plotted to install another Jew (Arseniy Yatseniuk) in Ukraine after Yuschenko was ousted. With Jews you lose.

How does anyone in Ukraine even get the idea that Ukraine can be accepted in EU.
EU can't afford suck a fucking money sink right now.

>Victoria Nuland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sherwin_B._Nuland
>Nuland was born Shepsel Ber Nudelman in The Bronx, New York City, on December 8, 1930, to immigrant Ukrainian Jewish parents Meyer (a garment repairman) and Vitsche Nudelman.
> His daughter Victoria Nuland, a career foreign service officer and the former U.S. ambassador to NATO and former spokesperson for the Department of State, was appointed Assistant Secretary, Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs in September, 2013.

Then you don't want to be western because that's literally what the west is now

Hohols are sheep who follow the rich kike.

Either way, ukraine will always be somebody elses puppet, and they chose the west over Russia. give it 50 years and they will probably come back to the ruskies.

Amen, akhi.

welcome to the club faggot

You got Sorosed.com

Fuck off. I don't support anything that gets Russia an inch closer to my country's border.

Obviously it's better to be in Western sphere of influence, BUT that's not the case with Ukraine. You are just using it against Russia and there's no actual benefit for Ukraine from it.

Why? What did Russia ever do to you?

I don't support anything that gets Romania an inch closer to my country's border.

Gas the fucking Gays

Or let their necks be visited by the sword of Allah

Why not? The closer Russia is the easier it is for you gypsies to go there and steal from them

Sounds like you settled it. Nice.

>What did Russia ever do to you

Hohol when your population starts falling because everyone is a faggot then you can import lots of Mudslimes and Africans to replace you. See how Western you are becoming? The EU loves you.