THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ONTARIO

youtu.be/Bm9ghwCXvm4

They literally don't even try to hide the fact that the financially bleeding heart of Canada is now officially willing to sponsor and pay for immigrants, (((refugees))), and hipsters to come to Ontario and bleed our tax dollars dry in return for smiles!!!!!

I don't even know what to say, these insane politicians are making Ontario into new Syria and they literally force the rest of the country to pay for it while they rack up more debt than California and the next most indebted state combined. They are the most indebted non-country (ie. State or Province/Territory) in the entire world and yet they just keep spending on foreigners, without even thinking of where they will house them (they literally use hotels now because there is no housing anymore). When will this ride end? When will they see that spending your way into financial ruin for hugs and facebook likes isn't how you run a country?

The only hope Canada has is the Atlantic

Ontario needs to go

A couple years ago, thousands of infographs of race statistics in Canada. Today: None.
Can't even find a single thing on "white race" in "Atlantic Canada".
Jewgle has removed them completely. The only thing is a propaganda article near the top of the searches about "Atlantic Canada is too white" and "It's poor because it's too white".

>oy vey stop being so white

Those are the percentages of whiteness in Atlantic Canada.

>the one white in the commercial is a fag

Marxists need to be killed.

All of my friends are shacked up with drug addicted indians, black chicks, or literally hangout with antifa muslims. I dont have friends anymore. THANKS CANADA FOR BEING A MARXIST HELLSCAPE

That's like really fucked up man..
I live out here in a small fishing community. By the ocean.. No crime. No bad smells (except for low tide lol). Everything is peaceful, and the people are friendly.

>there will never be a coup in Canada where a brutal dictator takes over and wipes the slate clean

Sounds like a dream. Im saving up money to buy my own land and find my own freedom from this city life horseshit existence.

Straight up I feel like BC and Alberta would be so much more successful if we suceeded and marketed our vast wealth of resources to China. Problem is all the hippies here in BC won't let the pipelines through. I mean, I admit oil spills can ba awful and take decades to restore ecosystems, but there must be a safe way to transport oil after all these years of doing it and trial and error.

P.s a lot of migrants just want to live their lives and chill in Canada, the problem is, even the chillest ones will have ingrained cultural values that are not conducive to a free and democratic society. (Such as racism misogyny ect. And I'm not talking alt-right racism some. Arabs who come to Canada have actively commited violence against Jews and treat nigger and gooks and women like sub humans)

>the black eyebags on the child

signs of child sexual abuse. no surprise, shes a muslim.... now your children are at risk because her father is a predator

why do you leafs let these predators and killers into your country?

Soon, ghosties. Soon.

what a cutie

China's already raping your country dry via Vancouver

>but there must be a safe way to transport oil after all these years of doing it and trial and error.

A safe way to transport it is the fucking pipeline they want to build.

DONG'D

Nuke when?

The video said none of what you projected onto it, you're a sensationalizing retard and you are the reason that it is almost impossible to advocate for earnest reform.