Megumi a shit.

Here you go.

Eriri a shit.

Threadly reminder that Eriri cucked Tomoya, so you can stop liking her now

Not a blessing.

>Eriri
>a blessing
She's a drama whore.

Removal from the story when? Utaha needs to go too.

>removing the only good things about this shitty series

Eriri is LITERALLY PERFECTION and her tsuntsun face makes me want to kiss her

I'd cuck that fag as well if I were her.

Utaha can stay. If Eriri is gone she can't taint Utaha with her drama.

Eriri pls go

Eriri and Utaha are bringing it down.

>Megumi knows she can kill
>the truth lies beyond the game

Her tsuntsun face makes me want to punch her.

>What do you do?
>...I drive.

>the only good things about this shitty series
Utaha is good, she and Megumi have the best and most memorable scenes in the series. Eriri's purpose on the other hand is to be the source of forced drama that brings an otherwise fun and relaxed series down. Her arcs are the worst, and logically, she's also the least popular heroine.

>tfw Volume 10 confirmed Mayu's win

Mayu is a 10/10 qt. Shame Maruto limited her to a non-canon spin-off manga.

Utaha is only good for her slutty body

But it'd be so cool if he wrote a Mayu volume where she shows up, BTFO of Eriri and shows her what a real illustrator is.

She's also good for bullying the fuck out of Eriri.

>that smug Megumi look

This is why Saekano is best as an anime.

The whole series is summed up in this screenshot.

Utaha a best.

Kiyono > Oonishi > Kayano

Megumi best.

Threadly reminder that Megumi has no romantic feelings for Tomoya.

I really wish Michiru got more love.

Come to bed, user

Blessing.

>Megumi will never sleep in your bed

We do.

Reminder to stop spreading lies.

Will you, user?

Megumi's charm is the fact that her feelings toward Tomoya are ambiguous even for the creators. She is an enigma.

There isn't any other valid answer.

I thought Saekano was about a girl who is actually a weapon of mass destruction and slaughters hundreds of people while trying to keep a stable relationship

Then a lot of her charm is gone now, because Maruto has made it way too obvious she loves him. Though considering how Maruto's writing has gone to crap since Volume 7 ended, it wouldn't surprise me if he's just bullshitting at this point. Personally I think now is a good time for Megumi to be more overt with her feelings but we need more dere Megumi, not mad Megumi.

He's avoiding dere Megumi because that would make Eriri and Utaha jealous of her, detracting from his plot points in volume 10.

Utaha was already jealous Megumi was sleeping over at his house.

>because Maruto has made it way too obvious she loves him.
I'm really not seeing it. For all we know she is only acting like the overbearing 2D heroine Tomoya wanted. She has been aware of Tomoya's feelings since volume 7 (or even before) and her character never stopped being reserved and composed, until Tomoya made it too obvious for her through his Eriri route that he still loves Eriri and she took the opportunity to tease him.

>that shitty gif
>Eririfags

Saekano is unique in that every single girl is worst girl and a shit. Even the mc is an unlikeable shit. What's the appeal of this

>makes a jealous face as she walks by Tomoya and Eriri
>"Really, just how much do you love her?"

Waiting for more WA2 shit.

She has improved a lot.

Megumi a shit.

The anime original scenes really helped Megumi. The LNs can't convey her charm at all.

Huh, it wasn't mentioned in the summary.

I think she will probably never make a move on Tomoya until he gets over Eriri. She's too aware that the guy refuses to move the fuck on and would be abandoned in a heartbeat for Eriri.

No I'm not.

>Aquafag
>not a faggot

>used a goddess meme
>calls me a faggot

But she's not even trying to raise flags with Tomoya. She just keeps doing her passive aggressive act. Tomoya has been in love with Eriri since elementary school, Megumi should know if she wants to win, she has to act now.

Would Megumi have stuck to any guy who had showered her with attention?

Her cousin seemed like a nice person. Definitely a better person than the sperglord Tomoya is.

She knows that, but at the same time, I don't think she feels it's particularly worth it. She likes him, but not enough to actually try to move to the next steps. Plus Eriri is in the way, and with what happened in the girls side volume, probably will just keep hanging back.

Megumi doesn't want to win because she doesn't love Tomoya.

Probably. She was really lonely.

best girls

Yes. Shes has no friends and is basically a loner

Why else would anyone want to hang out with those weirdos?

Eriri and Tomoya will never be together.

She likes him enough to cook for him and constantly sleep over. After Volume 8 and GS2 I actually thought she was going to go on the offensive.

Megumi is my Megami.

That's not really her style. She pretty much backs away because of Eriri. She hasn't really received any signs that Tomoya likes her in that way either, so there's that. So you got a two step problem for her, the first is Eriri and the second is that Tomoya's own feelings are just unsure. If things go on as they do and Megumi did go after Tomoya, you probably get a WA2 situation, where Tomoya abandons Megumi for Eriri again.

Maybe she doesn't want to be a drama queen and cockblock the other girls. It's not like they are making significant advances on Tomoya either.

The only real problem would be the fallout from Eriri, but if they managed to make up after V7, they can make up again. Just because Tomoya doesn't have feelings for her now doesn't mean that can't be changed later.

Eriri is actually getting a lead. Megumi has stagnated.

Considering how often Tomoya forgives Eriri and is still so in love with her, Megumi is probably finding it pointless to forge forward. It's discouraging when the guy you like keeps going back to the girl who keeps hurting him.

She's doing it on purpose. Megumi will be happy for her best friend Eriri to reach a romantic conclusion with the love of her life who also happens to be profoundly in love with her. She's so selfless and kind. A cupid. Her jealous act helps Tomoya to stop being indecisive and choose what his heart truly wants.

Serious question of vol 10.
Why were Tomoya and Eriri shit on their characters in Eriri's route?

I like you.

New circle can't carry the LN.

It can. Volume 8 is proof. Fans are actually disappointed on how out of place the current focus on Utaha is and the new circle being put on the back burner.

What's memorable about vol 8?

Izumi telling Eriri off. Utaha being perverted. Iori shutting Megumi down. Every Tomoya x Megumi moment, the best being the date.

Izumi is a fucking joke.

She will remove Eriri.

The only thing she does is trying to shit on Eriri.

>Apparently, after hearing that she entered a game circle, her friends (named Mina Nozaki & Manami Furuhashi) were interested to hear more about the circle. Izumi asked Tomoya to explain about the circle to her friends, but Eriri exclaimed that amateurs or people who are not an otaku shouldn’t join. Izumi retorted by laying out the fact that Tomoya was also an amateur who only started a year ago and managed to have his circle’s game released in the Winter Comiket. Eriri wanted to declare that she and Utaha were members of that circle, but lost her strength to do so partway. Both of Izumi’s classmates then revealed that they are actually full-fledged otakus. Completely losing the ‘battle’, Eriri leaved the classroom as Tomoya took off with Izumi’s classmates to explain about the circle.

How bad is it for Eriri to get BTFO by a "joke"?

She BTFO nobody, her friends couldn't stand the pressure of the circle.

She got told off for making wild assumptions and trying to have a say in a decision of a circle she abandoned and has nothing to do with anymore.

And? She was right.

Japan actually hates V9 and 10, the ones that focus on Eriri and Utaha. They preferred V8 and GS2.

She didn't know Izumi's friends were otaku. Even if she was right, it's not her decision to make. She already fucked off and left the circle in ruins. She's hardly the one to talk about proper management.

Gs2 was mostly about Eriri and Megumi.

>Megumi
>blessing
Pic unrelated.

I like how Megumi is so bitter about Tomoya loving Eriri.

>dumb EOP Eririfag doesn't know Megumi literally means blessing

Best girl since loli.

See

She was so cute. What went wrong?

>takes meaning of a person's name literally
Whst a dumbass.

More like she was best loli since she was the only one and stopped being best once she grew up because she actually met competition.

Nothing. Everything went better than expected.