Aussies

Flying to Thailand in a few hours.
Expecting to be surrounded by fat white Kangaroos.

But I have a theory. They don't leave Australia for the girls. They leaves Australia because Thailand has better gun laws.

When they aren't at the bar or the massage parlor, they're at the range.

Are sexpats secretly just Aussie rednecks?

Outback niggers can't resist their lbfm

enjoy your stds

What are the gun laws like in Thailand?

"My girl is different, I swear".
#sheOnlyWorksCashier

>girl

Can this be rephrased, i have no fucking clue what you're on about

Where are you going in Thailand? It was very sad to see so many fat tourists treating hookers there like girlfriends. Thailand is a very fun country without the sex trade.

Look at the size of these feet.
That nigga is into dickgirls.

>Where are you going in Thailand?
I'm sure he is only there to enjoy the scenery

Semiautomatic rifles above .22 caliber are restricted. Full automatics are prohibited.

Unlike Australia, though, anyone can get a license to carry if they have money or a good reason to defend themselves. Pistols are much more easily acquired than in Australia.

They're considered one of the most relaxed countries in Asia.

Going to Chiang Mai, spending a few days, then renting a car and driving up to the Golden Triangle, depending on the weather. It's supposed to be pretty rainy this week.

>Chiang Mai
You sick fuck spelled Pattaya wrong

Given that I'm not a 50+ Brit or Aussie, I prefer Phuket in all honesty.

Tis the (rainy) season!

I’ve seen Australian tourists go to Thailand to shoot full auto ak’s in shooting ranges... very lax gun laws indeed

Look up the song I like guns by Steve Lee

And half the footage for most of his music videos was shot outside of Australia. . .

What

nuke thailand

nice flag Kim

please kill me before I kill myself

They go for ladyboys just like you are.

holy shit I love this font. who else
/terminalmasterrace/?

niggah. I've been to thailand and got to shoot mgs and an RPG at a fucking cow. It's was great. Fully autos are allowed at gun ranges.

Mate you are right on the bat.

I spent 4 months in Thailand last year and I fired an M4 Carbine, a SiG550. A Remington 870 pump action, and some super cool semi auto shotgun. Also fired a colt 45, a .38 revolver, and a S&W .357 Magnum.

Going back next year to fire more weapons. I go to Thiailand for the freedom. I love the girls, I love the guns, and I love the freedom. I also love how cheap it is. Thailand is my favorite country.

>the traps
ftfy

The Kraut is right mate, go to Pattaya at least once. It's fucking god tier. I'm only 25 and first went there when I was 23. It's worth it.

Why not just go Cambodia for that, cheaper and you can shoot RPGs at live cows.

Can somebody say what long/short time currently cost down there?

Tell us of Pattaya

I've heard good things

Nah I'm not gay and traps are for faggots. Made sure to avoid the ladyboys.

Going to Cambodia next year for just that mate. Gonna hire out an RPG and blow up a cow. I think they have M79's and some heavy Machine guns too. Going to go to Thailand for most of the holiday, but take a bus over the border to Cambodia for a few days while I am there.

What do you want to know other than it's fucking great?

>Going to Cambodia next year for just that mate.

Fuckin' A! Have fun, I hear it's heaven for any gun nut - still need to get off my ass and get there, myself.

>Made sure to avoid the ladyboys
HA!
Yeah sure yah did there m8.

Oh I will mate. There's not excuse not to go to Thailand and the surrounding nations really. It's cheap as fuck, most expensive thing will be your plane ticket, then your hotel rent for the month.

I only got fooled once. I made sure to really double check that every girl I got with was actually a fucking girl. But one sly cunt fooled me, he was so thick I was sure it was a girl. But a good trick is to be friendly with the receptionist at your hotel. She tipped me off that the girl I was with was actually a guy. Glad she told me or I would have a nasty surprise in my room. I politely just told the ladyboy to leave and then I went back out searching for a real chick to bang that night, took like 10 more mins of searching kek.

is there any good pussy in thailand to pay for

>I only got fooled once
>I politely just told the ladyboy to leave
Oh come on bud. Tell the real story. You are user, who cares.

That was the real story you faggot.

Fucking ladyboys are annoying as fuck and are the cause of most of the problems in Thailand too. Fuckers will approach you on the road and try to talk to you while one of their other herd of fucking trannies tries to steal your wallet.

i'll follow that up with another question:

how well would i do with the ladies as an attractive white american over in thailand, not having to pay for it either? i'm not very well traveled at all and probably sound pretty naive, but sounds like there are some people in this thread who have been there. ik this is a basic question i could google but just curious to hear from anyone here

>not having to pay for it either
not gonna happen

You want pussy for free? Nah everyone has to pay for it, even if you are good looking, it's how it works there. Even if you just pick up chicks from a bar you gotta give them a tip.

The fact is it's cheap as fuck though, literally like $20 max. It's like your stupid tipping system in the USA. They go and populate a bar for the sole purpose of bringing guys into a bar for the owner, they will fuck you if you want to be fucked. But you gotta pay because the bar wont pay them if they are leaving the bar. You give them a few baht, they pay that to the bar owner as "fine" for leaving early from work, and probably pocket a bit too. It's basically their job to sit around all day in a bar waiting to get fucked by tourists.

are there sum tight little pieces?

Yes there is.

Kinda interesting story. There was this skinny chick who was heaps into me, but I wasn't into her at all since I like thick women (believe it or not, there are thick Thai's and I fucked a few of them). But this skinny girl was putting out for me hard, and one thing I learned if the girl is going the extra mile to get your attention, she's gonna be worth the fuck since she will put extra effort into making you feel good.

So I decided to take her home, over another prettier girl who I was more attracted too, and by god I am glad I did. Tightest pussy I've ever fucked in my life, she was amazing. Literally some of the best sex I've ever had mate.

I've never met an Australian who wasn't a redneck. They're like retarded apes with cash

>What white people expect when they go to Thailand
>A bunch of hot Thai "women" throwing themselves at them just hoping to get some white semen in them

>What actually happens
>A bunch of prostituted with a lot of experience taking advantage of lonely white men will get as much money out of you as possible and your piss will burn for the next month

That dude's jacked for an old guy. I bet he could get plenty of white ladies in their 40s and 50s. Is the Thai poon that good?

It's a mix of both but without the piss burning. Some girls there are definitely money hungry whores, but others seem more genuine or just love being sluts who knows. You will get women throwing themselves at you though, but they do want money.

>burning piss

Kek, no, they are condom nazi's in Pattaya, Fat chance of going bareback. I was there for 4 months, fucked many girls, got 0 STD's mate.

My mate is in his 70's and visits Pattaya twice a year, he fucks both the Thai girls and the female tourists.

Yes tons of female tourists go to Pattaya too. Literally shit tons. I kid you not, the biggest slut I saw in Pattaya was not a whore, but was some Russian teenager slut walking around town in the middle of the day in a g string and a string bikini with nips almost popping out.

Thailand isn't some place exclusively for old white men. My mate said he always chats up the 40 year old ladies and brings them back to his hotel room for a fuck, or if they are richer than he is, he goes back to theris.

>mfw last year when I was over there with him, he scored some rich german lady in her 40's and she was in the fucking hilton or something and he got to live there for 3 days with her while I got stuck in our cheap hotel

Im sold

Off to Chiang Mai at end of the month as well mate. Have a good trip

Go to nanaplaza in the obsession bar. Best and young ladyboys in Bangkok

cuck pedo gay asian paradise

I want to be a fat tourist, treating hookers like gfs

Take a trip to Saigon. Vietnamese women are so much more gorgeous than Thais

Please reconsider. Very sad tale coming.

>eating my breakfast at 7PM at my favorite restaurant as I just woke up in time for the nightlife
>a nice big fucking aussie beef burger that makes McDonalds look like McManlets, and also some pad thai noodles and a bowl of fried rice alongside it, probably cost like $4 all up
>old cunt at the table next to me talking to his whore gf
>can't help but overhear him as I am eating my breakfast burger
>"Do you love me, is the reason why you are with me, because you truly love me?"
>try to prevent myself from cringing as I eat
>look over to the girl and I can tell it's awkward as fuck for her too
>guy starts pouring his soul out to this random whore, telling her he loves her, and asking if she loves him back like 50 times
>girl somehow keeps avoiding the issue and redirecting the questions
>finish my meal and leave, spend another night on the beach and in the strip club
>on my way back to hotel next morning as sun is rising
>see the same old fellow as I saw the night before
>he looks depressed as fuck
>notice he's got a girl with him
>it's a different whore

I felt sorry for the bloke, but at the same time, how can you reach that age and not be red pilled on women. If you are going to thailand, go for pussy, not love. Fucks sake.

I might. If I went to Vietnam I'd like to visit old battlefields too. How is the nightlife there? There is one Viet qt at my work who is pretty hot too.

A lot of these poor countries have more freedom because they can't afford a large enough police force for all of the people.