You right wingers realize this is literally just a piece of cloth right...

You right wingers realize this is literally just a piece of cloth right? You're arguing about people not showing respect for a piece of cloth. You understand that yes? This is not your 'country' or your 'pride and joy' it's a fucking piece of fabric. Get your head out of your fucking asses and focus on actual issues affecting the world today and not some primitive tribalist nonsense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AtKJCBMqybQ
youtube.com/watch?v=op-oRFeb2P0
youtube.com/watch?v=shU_eiyVRvk
youtube.com/watch?v=TZBTyTWOZCM
youtube.com/watch?v=NVp8uCtwJP0
youtube.com/watch?v=73Qs0_Flkhw
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80
youtube.com/watch?v=I0fQd858cRc
youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITT: Retard doesn't understand what symbols are

fpbp
Go back to special school OP

>disrespects the country because they blame all their problems on the country
>Says country needs to help them

Don't expect liberty's mercy if you decide to undermine it.

This coming from a country where millions starved because they only learned to grow one plant.

Nobody here cares about the flag, tard. We are just using the issue to hurt niggers and the left.

But if I were to burn a rainbow flag, the Left would throw an autistic fit. But hey, it's just a piece of cloth, right?

It goes both ways. This is coming from your friendly neighorhood faggot.

>primitive tribalist nonsense

the reason we have all these "actual issues affecting the world today" is the nihilist globalist consumerist society that values people as a psychological statistic were gonna drag you degenerate cunts back to a 1950s america whether you like it or not kick and scream louder

Open your borders. Just lines on the earth. Plenty of room in Ireland.

Back in the day when Nigger Kenyan was squatting in the white house people protested him not the flag of the country you want gibs from.

>liberals think it's "just a pizza clot, stop worshipping it"
>liberals spend all their time and energy obsessing over how much they hate it

Pick one.

It is the standard under which all our values and solidarity fall under (which is exactly why it makes you so butthurt.) Maybe if you weren't such a infant piece of trash you'd get it.

Reductionist garbage. You are just a bag of salt water. A very annoying bag of salt water. Putting a few holes in you is no big deal.

oh and change your flag faggot.

Fucking potatonigger, no. I've seen Mexicans waiving the Mexican flag on the streets of my hometown chanting "MEXICO! MEXICO! MEXICO!" Do you know what they were doing with that "piece of cloth?" They were making a statement that they want this place run like Mexico is run. I've been to Mexico. It's a shithole for a goddamned reason. Mexicans run their country like shit.

>tfw Irishman proving that the Irish have no concepts of symbolism and abstraction, proving that the English were absolutely right all along

Go kys potato nigger

You don't know what patriotism means potato nigger.

I pledge alegence to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands. One Nation, under God, Indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for all.

God Bless America

>the Irish have no concepts of symbolism and abstraction
We're one of the most patriotic countries in the world lol

Nigger, your country is being overrun with somalis and your history destroyed and shitted on daily, maybe it's you who needs to focus on issues in your own country and shut the fuck up because your opinion means jack shit to anyone outside of italy.

The whole right vs left thing is daft as fuck and your daft too if you buy into that stuff.
Its like the spy vs spy shorts that used to be in mad magazine, you know both guys doing the same stupid shit over and over again to the same zero results

>so autistic can only think literally

A bar of gold is just a hunk of metal. Things have a value people put into it. It's because of the value people place that makes anything worth something.

And you're just a bag of mostly water, so there's no problem if I cut you open, amirite?

What's that fluttering in the breeze?
It's just a piece of cloth
that brings a nation to its knees.

What's that unfurling from a pole?
That makes the guts of men grow bold.

What's that rising over the tent?
that dares the coward to relent.

What's that flying across a field?
that will outlive the blood you bleed.

How can I possess such a cloth?
Just ask for a flag my friend.
Then blind your conscience to the end.

>Sup Forums BTFO: The Poem

before the usa became a banker ruled oligarchy the flag represented something to fight for the last great hope for western civilization. now its just a rag poor kids die under in oil wars to make their ruling class richer .

You left wingers realize this is literally just a piece of cloth right? You're arguing about people not showing respect for a piece of cloth. You understand that yes? This is not your 'country' or your 'pride and joy' it's a fucking piece of fabric. Get your head out of your fucking asses and focus on actual issues affecting the world today and not some primitive tribalist nonsense.

>mudshit brittbong who's big ben don't bong no more
>fighting a hard hit patriot, who loves his countries score
>one will live eternally
>one will die in fire
>but it won't be the united states
>'cause we're god's chosen sire.

>english niggers btfo: the poem

We all know OP would explode if someone desecrated the rainbow flag.

So is the Confederate flag, so is the nazi flag, and statues are just stone and metal

I KNOW BRAH
AND MONEY IS JUST A PIECE OF PAPER MAAAAAHHHHHHN

You know a crucifix is just a piece of wood, right? Why don't you go down to the nearest church and burn one?

:^)

>You're arguing about people not showing respect for a piece of cloth
is this another niggerball thread?
sooner the boomers die off and take.it with them thr better

flippy bippy

>1 post by this ID
Color me surprised.

You'd know a thing or two about pride in your flag if yours wasn't a retarded tricolor knockoff from France.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtKJCBMqybQ

Americans as people, are a people that use symbolism to answer certain aspects of their lives. You would be wise to learn more about it.

John Wayne on the Flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=op-oRFeb2P0

Johnny Cash: Ragged old flag:

youtube.com/watch?v=shU_eiyVRvk

Does anybody honestly expect the thirdMexican-American war to have a different outcome than the first two? Lots of dead Mexicans a few dead Americans and absolutely disgusting border gore.

Look at that. Who the fuck draws a border like that? Thank fuck they bought more to make it look good. But I can see congress trying to split Baja east-west or something retarded like that.

stupid fat ameridumb
drinking jamals cum
wants to protect his second ammendment right
doesnt realise the constitution is a load of shite
should probably kill himself today
but he wont need to if he goes to mandalay bay
cus stephen paddock will unleash his ordinance
on the stupid ameridumb audience

>burgers btfo the poem

Real men respect our nation's flag and anthem. Faggot communists don't.

Hey nigger, you realize pic related is just pieces of cloth and pieces of wood, right?

Red Skelton's Pledge of Allegiance:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZBTyTWOZCM

John Wayne and the Pledge of Allegiance:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVp8uCtwJP0

Whoops someone doesn't realise the emotional ties people have to their country. I guess history doesn't mean anything to you. Probably took that sociology class too seriously.

You're a Grand Ol' Flag:

youtube.com/watch?v=73Qs0_Flkhw

Battle Hymn of the Republic:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80

Marine stuns crowd when he sings fourth stanza of our national anthem:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0fQd858cRc

>m..muh coloured piece of cloth!

Jesus christ nationalists really are dumb

Entire Kentucky All State Choir sings the National Anthem in a hotel lobby

youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10

That's all? Haha. Hey, try mustering an intelligent response back with something of substance or something resemnling a constructive argument, other than YOU'RE DUMB. You sound like a typical leftist faggot who has a tingle up his leg when he thinks calling American patriots dumb makes him look smarter. It doesn't, you arrogant piece of shit.

>You left wingers realize this is literally just a piece of cloth right? You're arguing about people showing respect for a piece of cloth. You understand that yes? This is not your 'country' or your 'pride and joy' it's a fucking piece of fabric. Get your head out of your fucking asses and focus on actual issues affecting the world today and not some primitive tribalist nonsense.

Works both ways slide thread faggot. We support thea ideas of what the flag represents and we respect tradition.

If it's just a piece of cloth then why do you care so much about disrespecting or burning it?

What's wrong with having a Nazi flag that says "Kill niggers and jews"?

It's just a piece of cloth wtf man

It is toilets paper to us

What is your point? The message was the message. Kaepernick and the associated sheep in the NFL intended to send an insulting message. People rejected it and responded.

I don't understand you, your words are just random colored pixels on my screen lmao

>thirdMexican-American wa
There hasn't even been a second even though there should be

>implying you know what toilet paper is or would even use it

Based beaner

who says the left cant meme1

>nationalists are really dumb
>average trump supporter (shows picture of some weird old white guy with beer)

Yeah, they're so original and creative. I haven't heard any of those ever.

Learn how the famine happened.