Russian life expectancy below North Korea

Why does pol have such a boner for this place?

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/03/03/nearly-all-the-leaders-of-the-liberal-opposition-in-russia-are-either-fully-jewish-or-have-jewish-background/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do we ? do I ? maybe a halfie
for St. Pete
and it's strictly a geographic/architectural thing

North Korea isn't as bad as it's made out to be. Have you ever considered that?

Russian stats are skewed by

a) Vodka addiction
b) Car crashes and road rage punch ups
c) 'Daredevils' taking selfies on skyscrapers

Remove those and Russia's life expectancy is closer to Western Europe's.

I don't think there are people other than the most deluded Russiaboos and Olgino shills claiming that Russia is a good place to live

Sup Forums just likes Russia because Putin is a good source of endless drama and lulz. Kinda like North Korea itself

>pol
You mean Kremlin shills?

>a) Vodka addiction
so what? if those degenerates are raised in this country to be so retarded it has something to do with country culture
next thing you gonna say is "remove pakis from UK or niggers from USA and we will be perfectly save i swear"

Are selfie taking care dare devils really so come common there that they are effecting the life expectancy stats?

North Korean people live life with integrity.

Russian people are poor, poorly educated and violent thugs who love drugs and alcohol.

>remove vodka
>from Russia
Nicholas II tried this and we know how well it ended for him

Pro-tip: North Korean data is lies and propaganda. You think they let UN or Red Cross personnel catalog data about their population? Do surveys? Access medical archives?

>Russian stats are skewed
I don't think that's how it works

Death causes per 100k cases.
1. Car accidents
2, Alcohol poisoning
3. Other types of poisoning
4. Drowning
5. Suicide
6. Homicide
7. Other causes of death

The only reason Germans have a long life expectancy is because they're boring faggots who are now too afraid to take any risks.

stop bullying me or I'll call the coppers m8

Those stats are alpha af. None of this heart disease / cancer bullshit we've got in the west, you Russkies die with some actual excitement.

Vodka
Car accidents (probably from too much Vodka)

It's not that Sup Forums has a boner, but that Russia has a lot of paid and unpaid shills who will proxy other flags and spam pro Russian propaganda online. Sup Forums is a high priority target for Russian shills. The shills are high in number, but they also convince a lot of underage posters who are unfamiliar with propaganda to follow them. These underage posters get a sense of belonging or "fitting in" when they say pro Russian things and the shills reply to them and give them (you)s as a reward.

Are burgers that dumb? We're just active opinionated people who like internet. We made Livejournal a socio/philosophical/political platform. It was a place do discuss anime.

Or the soul crushing gloom of living in Russia and or being in the Army.

>/pol?

You mean Little Dicky Spencer and his paid shills?

No one on /pol likes Spencer. And Russia is in bad shape. Putin is an interesting and complicated world figure though

For some weird reason they belive that Russian propaganda is actually telling them the truth. Just like commies half of century earlier.

>1 post by this ID

>Just because I don't blame Russia for literally everything and want to nuke them immediately, I "have a boner" for Russia

I think the same kind of gloom applies to armies everywhere in the West. I once considered joining the US army for the financial benefits, but I reconsidered when I thought about what it is I'd be fighting for. Even under Trump, the United States is not even attempting to reverse any of the cultural decline that has so permeated our society beyond limp-wristed attacks on the media. Even if I had a homogenous, unified people to fight for, a group that seemed like a greater family to me, I could not lay down my life for the system that encourages their atomization, their moral decay, their descent into hedonism, the destruction of any values they might have once had. Americans, as a whole, are already dead inside. If someone comes along and kills them, it'll be doing them a favor.

>stats reflect what happens there
>they're skewed
lol bongtards

American life expectancy:

>Random

this

russian stats have never recovered from the destruction of the soviet union

Well, they recovered from 56 years in 1999

Russian op here. Russians smoke cigs like motherfuckers. An averege russian starts smoking at 13-16, then cardiac arrest at something like 40-50. Studies say that 55% of male population is smoking. A pack costs like 1-2 dollars.

/thread
Pol really is a bunch of retards

B-but at least they're white!

Well, Russia could have a way better life expectancy
They need to quit alcoholism, literally Brazilians are about 2 times poorer than Russians but by the fact we have lower suicide and alcoholism rates, and our life expectancy is 5 years bigger.

Vodka, not poverty or anything.

>mfw the commie revolution finally and the bullshit around it finally makes sense

Supposedly Putin has been trying to strengthen Russian industry beyond reliance on oil. I hope he succeeds so they can finally fucking eject Chechnya and its shitskin hordes from the country for good when the oil there dries up

At this point I question whether all the welfare going there is even paid for by the oil money coming out

>geographic

It's location is up there with the worse things about the place. I like it too, but, meh on the geographics.

Yeah but those are the shitty years anyways.

>Be in Russia
>Drink Vodka until cirrhosis
>Fuck beautiful women that aren't typical western trash
>Have fun
>Die younger

>Be in America
>Work 9-5 in a slave job for some rich asshole
>Drink cheap alcohol that tastes like piss water and is overpriced
>Live a robotic lifestyle every day just to pay the man
>Have to settle with some typical western trash who will probably cheat on you and leave you
>Have to deal with a rising feminist society
>Get married, have kids and now most of your paycheck is gone
>Live to be old and miserable

Which one sounds better?

we like Russia because the Jews hate Russia when its not led by (((Bolscheviks))) or (((certain oligarchs)))

theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/03/03/nearly-all-the-leaders-of-the-liberal-opposition-in-russia-are-either-fully-jewish-or-have-jewish-background/

>our life expectancy is higher than Latvia's
Da fuck? the Baltics are really that of a depressing land?

They're not tho. They're barely even human.

All balts expect Estonia have bigger suicide and rates than Russia, and all balts except lithuania have bigger HIV rates than Russia, being Estonia the most aidetic country in Europe.

Jesus Christ, how can it be?
Like seriously, the hoods here are present in every big city and are full of subhumans, the kind even a mestizo despises with fury.
But somehow we have less AIDS and less suicides???

>trying
There's your problem

Don't forget that he was saying that about a Russia controlled by the (((Bolsheviks)))

>Fuck beautiful women that aren't typical western trash
explains why 1% of Russians have HIV

North Korean stats are skewed by

a) Public executions
b) Malnutrition
c) Experimental weapon tests

Remove those and NK's life expectancy is closer to Western Europe's.

Because Best Korea is bsaed!

Russia has some of the highest divorce rates in the world. Being a vatnik doesn't stop you from getting Jewed and screwed.

Damn, i pay 16-$18 a pack here

People in russia tend to die early because of vodka and secular ideals, that fucks the averages

>внeшний
it's about external causes. ONLY.

>2017
>liking anywhere that isn't the USA

>Sup Forums is one person
I for one hate russia, fucking shitskin lovers