There is nothing wrong with not being a patriot

There is nothing wrong with not being a patriot.

Being a patriot results in being an easily manipulated emotional slave to your government. In the case of America, it means being sent to die for Israeli interests. Patriotism is what authoritarian regimes use to keep the people in line. And the people fall for it.

Patriotism kills.

Of course, patriotism is just blind obedience to a state who's interests are not your own. Real men are nationalists, loyal to their family and people.

Germans are pathetic

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWgsdexkv18

You dont understand the first thing about being a patriot. I bet you don't even look at the german flag with pride.

Go back to getting plowed by Emir for some Sauerkraut

You can be a patriot while being against the ZOG. In fact, that's the reason I AM a patriot

Patriotism IS CANCER! Patriotism was invented by communists.

100% agreed, op is woke.

I think you're confusing patriotism (pride in your home land) with loyalty to the government that currently manages the home land.

Of course, those governments are desperate to make people believe that patriotism IS loyalty to the government because it makes people much easier to control.

Patriotism is the love of your country, not the love of your government.

No patriotism is why your crush is getting fucked by migrants. The world will be better off when you slavic rape baby willing cucks finally go extinct.

In the meantime, I really wish we could ban Germans from this board. I'm sick of your shit. You're almost as bad as Canadians.

Death to patriotism.

butthurt brainwashed ameri-burgers mad as hell itt lol

Anti patriotism is the only rational option for the free man.

The opposite of patriotism leads to insurrection.

It's about balance between both extremes.

>Being a patriot results in being an easily manipulated emotional slave to your government.

This has nothing to do with patriotism you spastic, being easily manipulated is a general human property. Since the knowledge you don't have is always greater than the one you have, you can never know if you are purposely manipulated or not.

Patriotism does nothing for you only for the "country" aka the ones eho own all the capital and who profit, nothimg exists in the us other than profit, nothing that is nit a trap for profit.

OP just a butt hurt faggot living in New arabia so no reason to be patriotic

Patriotism is against the personal profit of the people, favoring the personal profit of the states financiers.

get a load of this cuck, maybe for weak minded fucks like you, germanistani faggot.

Typical brainwashed useful idiot.