Shingeki no Kyojin

Is this means, they were forced to fight?
Why his parents left them to do this to their children?

Post cute pictures! Bonus points for baby shingekis and sweet signs of friendship!

Forced to fight for what exactly? If they have nothing then they could have allied with people inside the walls.

So cute! Saved!

I just want Annie to return soon.

A personal favourite!

Precious little Rico! I always think that the hat she is wearing makes her look like a little pirate.

I know I post this one rather often but I just love it so much. I wish that there were more baby shingekis though!

Forced to fight against people of the walls. If we assume that Zeke massacred Bert and Reiner village and if they did nothing to avenge them, it seems those civilians knew the truth of world.

It is like a little pirate hat, you're right! But any child of Rico and Ian would surely be a law abiding citizen.
I don't have many babygekis, sorry..

probabaly force to fight because in the walled society stronger, people who fight more are more revered (like captain Levi)

Law abiding, polite, courteous, but I am sure, like any child, would possess a mischievous streak and would be lovely and playful!

No need to apologise. The picture you posted is extremely cute. Rico's smile is just darling though Ian looks a little puzzled. Perhaps that is a benefit of her being so small in comparison to him. She can sneak up on him and pop out his clothing!

Here is a picture of some little shingekis. Annie's expression always makes me chuckle.

I do love Kenny and Levi images! I haven't seen this one before so it's definitely saved. Here is one that is rather bittersweet.

I've always found that Annie and Ymir tend to get funny expressions because their quite standoffish. But it is a cute picture for sure! You can have a sporty Rico for sharing!

I've posted this before but it's the only picture of baby Hitch and Marlo I've found.

Teddy!

Ah yes, Historia confessing her lust for Eren.
[spoilers]inb4 b8[/spoilers]

She is talking about Armin.

>talking about Armin
Armin Hisu fucking confirmed
inb4 b8

Sporty Rico looks quite fierce! If I ever played sports with her I'd definitely hope she was on my team, rather than the opposing one.

So charming! There needs to be more baby Hitch and Marlo! If I ever come across any I'll definitely be sure to share.

No, the real picture is blank.

The wrinkles at the corner of her mouth make her look even more like a granny.

Which 4 characters would you take for your sporting team?

Kenny might not believe it but he was a good uncle and I know Levi appreciates everything he did for him.

I've this one too of younger Hitch

They're all gonna make it home someday, right?

I hope.

Why did they change it to her talking about Armin?

Here's one where she looks pretty young.

They sometimes do that for missions or events, but apparently this one was blank.

Do you know what she is fully saying? Only thing I can read is Armin's name

No.

EA is shit

The original is blank, they changed it about Armin because they would release a smart pass of him.

Ah okay, thanks.

Athleticism is a key trait! If she's on your team, you're sure to win

These are cute!

I don't remember if that's in the manga or not. Eren and Historia being so close.

These Hitchfags and Ricofags have got to be the most annoying people I've seen post here in a long while

>Those last few chapters
Whew, canon towels sure smell canon these days.

KEK, you realised that's BA right?

it's from extra pages.

>Hitchfags
>Ricofags
More like the one Hitchfag and the other Ricofag.

That's BA but Annie liked Eren and Bert likes Annie.

Goodness! There is quite a choice there. Initially I would say Annie and Mikasa, but I'd fear they would have some rivalry. Annie also isn't much of a team player. I'd keep Mikasa though, for her strength and speed.
Rico would likely be an exceptional team player and would stay focused. I would also choose Sasha, since she has excellent instincts and I think her excitable side would assist the team a great deal. Finally, I would go for Hanji. She is an experienced individual and also is able to lead. A good all-rounder.

Like all Ackermans, I believe that Kenny had a soft side.

So beautiful.

Yes! Team Rico!

It is in the manga. And they get even closer than that.

It was added later in the final version of Volume 13. Isayama changed Historia reaction from just creepily looking to having a break down when she was separated from Ymir.

Shipperfags are worse.

Okay EHfag, don't have to be rude.

This. And autists trying to bait and shit up threads.

He does look like he's kissing her forehead.

There is actually more than one ricofag

It's just Isayama and him being shit at perspectives.

I didn't remember that. What chapter?

>autists trying to bait and shit up threads
Like who? MikaQT is basically gone and Allahfag is so fucking obvious it's pretty funny.

Bert was going to kissu Reiner there.

Team Rico for the top spot!!

>Like who?
Not everyone who baits is a namefag, but they are still pretty obvious.

A blessed ally! A feared opponent!

Also her eyes match her jumper and that's really cute.

They are really close kek.

She's saying she's Armin. Something like "I'm telling you, I'm Armin!". Don't take my word for it though.

Kek.

Oh that's amazing kek.

You could almost pin him as jealous of Hisu in that panel. What a shit.

Her Chuugakkou design is adorable! It's a pity Erwin didn't get much screen time.

Interesting. I wonder why she wants him to think she's Armin.

It's just a joke about Trapmin.

It's a shame! He was clearly very popular among the students. Fingers crossed we get another series so he can make more appearances!

Armin dressed like her.

Ignore the impostors who pretend to be me. They are hypocrites and lacking a good form. Blessed be.
Wanna talk about my hemorrhoids?

I really wanna see EA's relationship with all that tension to be explored more. BRA as well, basement is less important at this point desu

It would be super cool to get a second season after season 2 of the anime! And it looks as though my stalker has turned up...

Did the drawfag ever deliver Rico in the shit machine? no disrespect to Rico I just want to see it

Sure, is it because you don't flush?

>implying she wouldn't enjoy it

I noticed that they had turned up too. It's terribly annoying.

I do hope that we get a second season too. It was a fun watch!

Well, take solace in knowing they're hypocrites! They will never know the love of their favourite Shingeki! My apologies in advance if they decide to bother you..

But season 2 of chuugakkou would be an excellent little experience!

Flushing is not good form.

>It's terribly annoying
Gee, you're one to talk. See how you annoy us all the time?

Post yfw Rico and hitch die

The light-hearted nature of Chuugakkou is sometimes required when the main series can be so emotionally draining at times.

I am simply sharing my love.

Impostor! Bad form! Liar! You bring shame to Rico and the Wholy Trinity.

You're annoying everyone. That user acts exactly like you landwhales do.

That's cute except for the fact that's she's crying of course

I have high hopes for season 2 of the anime. Is there anything in particular you're looking forward to?

Your over reliance on my tropes are what make you easy to spot.

Perhaps you should learn to have some fun! It's fun to imagine Shingeki Seaside adventures!

Also, pray for Commander Handsome!

Erwin a dead shit.

I'm looking forward to a great deal of it. I love the political arc as I have always enjoyed reading of uprisings, be they real or fictional, along with the additional development afforded to my favourite characters.

I am also especially excited for the Castle Utgard scenes and the reveal of Ymir's titan. I would say that I look forward to the introduction of the Beast Titan, though I am reluctant to see Mike suffer.

How about you?

Absolutely revolting. Using Rico's name to spread bad and lies. You should be ashamed, blessed be.

I'm looking forward to the same moments as you! But, I'm also looking forward to when Erwin receives his injury, I'm sorry to say.
I can imagine the swelling music whilst he calls for his soldiers to advance. I can imagine Eren and Mikasa talking in front of the smiling Titan before he first uses the Coordinate. I'm looking forward to so much!
Cute mini Ricos on a Hanji!

ITT: Ships you will go down with, no matter what happens.

Using ! is against the rules braindead whore.

Rico a dead shit soon. Hitch will die offscreen. Erwin will die like a dog.

Erwin's injury does upset me but I brim with pride whenever I see him ride forward to free Eren. I am looking forward to more of his rousing speeches. The time when he is recovering in bed too, with the messy hair and beard, along with the conversations he has with Levi and the others are very enjoyable scenes too. Season 2 is going to be absolutely amazing!

Cute picture! Hanji looks like she is having lots of fun with the Rico trio!

Broship adult HEL(M) and every variation within. Also SC.

I wish this useless cunt would fall off a cliff.

This. Can't wait.