Respect the french flag

Respect the french flag

>Le surrender meme

See this man? When you go to help, he will dominate your anus

>Le strong manlet meme

didnt he just send his men out stalin style?

>still beliving the british propaganda

France is capable of shattering the civilization of any nation on earth after having received a decapitating first strike themselves.

Pre-M.A.D. memes do not apply to this modern world, and if you do not understand that, you're an ignorant retard.

dont talk shit about my oldest friend, hes going through a lot right now and doesnt need your shit

Another dumb Kekistani memer

You have no knowledge of history.

Didn't he abandon whites on Haiti?

Cringe roleplaying faggots

French military victories

Did you mean French military defeats?

France was the strongest land power for a long time. They're better than faggot England that always hides behind their fleet.

That one seems to have neen bleached with the Sun.

Australians always find a way to put a huge grin on my face

They had to be smart.
First the longbows.

Frankish Knights were devastating in open battle.

oy le vey, surrendeurmonkeus

I never understood this surrender meme about the french... they conquered almost all europe, and had a big empire.
They are for sure on pair with the british, germans, russians, portuguese, and some other's in the top of tops in victories over battles and military achivements

Vive Dieu, Vive le Roy et Vive la France !

Kill yourself retard

No the Haitian campaign was over by 1803, the massacre took place in 1804.

Meme aside. The French have always been really good people. They had no choice but to surrender to Germany. I'm actually sad when it comes to their most recent history.

Can someone please explain who or what cucked them so hard.

>"There have been 53 major wars in Europe. France has been a belligerent in 49 of them. In 185 battles that France had fought over the past 800 years, its armies had won 136 times, lost 39 times and drawn only 10, giving the French the best military record of any country in the world"

Please tell me you are a kraut so we can laugh about the actual state of your army.

Now that I think about it, what is the perception between the French Monarchies and the Republic? Are there people that would like a restoration of the Monarchy? And if so, which one is more popular to do? Bourbon or Bonaparte.

No just a Nazi wannabe. He acts like your little population could of single handed won ww1 and two. Also expected France to be completely destroyed over resisting in ww2. It's really narcissistic kid behavior at the new of the day.

>I never understood this surrender meme about the french

(((Jonah Goldberg))) and other neocon jews were trotting it out around 9/11 when they saw that the Frogs were insufficiently committed to dying for Israel.

OP hides his flag so his country was probably himiliated many times by France

>surrenders Russian soil

Its Kekistani, basically cringe : the flag.

Pict related is what a kekistani war council looks like. Notice the predominance of mongrels and obeses.

I wouldnt say we were humiliated by France. And now someone is going to tell me that Sweden didnt even fight in WWs. But i would say that's for the better. We got very rich off selling stuff to the ruined nations of Europe after both wars.

A lot longer than that. Try 60 years prior. France has been mocked since the surrender during ww2.

Not one kid learning in school now. Doesn't have "wow that easy?" Cross their mind. Ffs they didn't even last 50 days. But I don't blame them. There's no point to watch you country be literally destroyed when all you have to do is hand over a few Jews.

((France))

People complain that the French surrendered too quickly in WWII, but honestly doesn't Sup Forums prove they took the correct path?
Honestly. If the eternal Anglo and Jewmerica didn't force globalism on them, France would today be a paradise for the French people, not muslims.