REMEMBER REMEMBER

Croatia was with the Nazi's.

WHY SHOULD WE TAKE CROATIA SERIOUSLY WHEN THEY WERE APART OF THE LOSING TEAM.

SERBIA FOREVER AGAINST DUMB NAZI CROATIANS

>when you win WW2 two times
lel get rekt

Was Hitler right?

Were the croats really ostrogoths and shiet?

Nope. It was propaganda to validate alliances with "untermensch"

how did you win in any way dumbass.

wrong croatia sucks big dick for being nazis

Then who was ostrogoths?

1. in 1941 we rid ourselves of serbian rule with help from german friends, also expunged at least 700 gorrilion parasite serbs from existence
2. in 1945 we switched to gommunism just in time to get our own republic and a caveat in the new constitution that would let us declare independence later on in order to fully remove serb parasites from our lands

Found OP

Fuck history. Croatia has nice beaches. Serbia hasn't.

you wish i was a muzzie

All Fucking Leafs Must Fucking Hang.

all fucking croatians should be exterminated for siding with nazis

Tribes from Black sea that settled in Italy then became "extinct"(I'm not sure).
I could say they're modern day italians.
Dunno.

ur mom lel
>he wrote, now having fully integrated into the Canadian way of life, so while Jamal is fucking Milanka in the bedroom, he sits in the cuckshed and rages against Croats

Any croatanon mind explaining me why you hated serbians but not the bosnians?

thank god im not muslim like croatian

bosnians are batshit crazy, but they are also mind numbingly stupid, thus minimal threat
serbs are crafty and treacherous

also mudslims wanted their state and thats it, serbs wanted to conquer 2/3rds of our nation for their autistic empire building wet dreams

they got oluja'd for their trouble

How is Pavelic remembered in Croatia?

Thanks lad. I've been wanting to learn croatian but I know nothing about Croatia and no idea where to start learning croatian, can I get a quick rundown on your country's history?

croatians have the same language as serbians but were so autistic to join nazis

That is no muzzie, faggot, that is a Chetnik.

no matter what croatians are the muzzies of slavic nations

half the country loves him for being a patriot
the other half are commies so their opinions don't matter

Za dom spremni

During ww2 period Bosnians were considered Croats, just like another region; Bosnia, Dalmatia, Slavonia etc. Not everyone from Bosnia were muslims, a lot were Catholic too. The NDH considered muslims to be Croats who were converted during the Ottoman times. Nationalism in NDH was that everyone is a Croat first, which is wrong, Croats are Catholics first and should always have been that way.

Serb cetniks were at war with both muslims and Croats. Cetniks would go to a Croat or muslim village and cleanse it, Ustasa would go to a Serb village and massacre everyone in retaliation or execute all the cetniks, then it would keep going that way. The reasons they hate each other (from what I have heard from family who were Ustase) is because of these massacres they did to each other. The political side is one thing, going to war with Yugo and cetniks supporting Yugo, but the hatred is from the killings that happened.

>leaf
Fuck off leaf no one cares

whoever sucks nazi dick shall be honorary Aryan,croats sucked,as usual..you know the rest