November 4 Antifa Happening

refusefascism.org/2017/08/06/this-nightmare-must-end-the-trumppence-regime-must-go/

Do you plan on counter-protesting them?
If they get no resistance to their message, then they may believe that they are correct.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWFGNCz8crQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KDwODbl3muE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Day_(Russia)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally shabbos goys

>If they get no resistance to their message, then they may believe that they are correct.

Not really. Counterprotest gives them the feeling they are important.
Just ignore those twats.

>then they may believe

So what? all you need to do is plant bombs and wait for the rally to pass by

>inb4 CIA steals my idea for yet another false flag against ebil white men

>Antifa are going to fight the (((government)))

Never interfere if your enemies are squabbling amongst themselves.

The government has been supporting and helping antifa every step of the way until now, if they continue, they will march one by one for antifa and put their own heads no the chopping block for antifa to deal with. You want to stop this?

Fuck no. Do not counter-protest. You'll just look like a number on their side to the cameras that will cover the situation, which gives them more credibility.
Keep their crowds small. lmao

Let them whine by themselves

this guy knows what's up

Is this cuckold behavior masked with irrational logic?

We should also spread this around SM for a nice comfy happening.

They are just hungry for money

I hope they cause complete and total anarchy. Burn down buildings, loot stores, riot and assault people.

This is what a russian shill looks like

Don't be sheep

Ignore the gommies boy!

they will, obviously. They might even cause enough damage across the country to be out-right banned

So, they're against democracy?

Imagine my shock!

what happened to the "accept the result" when they thought Trump would lose?

Bunch of hypocrites

Please be in israel please be in israel.

>Do you plan on counter-protesting them?
Fuck know. Let them burn shit down. A counter-protest will be counter-productive. If they behave like antifa normally does, then the Feds will have good reason to crack down on these commies.

The only thing I can do is mock them from a distance.
So I will.

>OWS 2.0 HD Edition
its gonna be hillarious

I'd love to go to one of these cuck fest but they only do these things in liberal cities. I don't even care about the politics of it I just want to see how many consecutive fights I could win before being swarmed.

Is there a list of places they plan on doing this shit? I think I could provide a comfy stream.

its not in israel, lior

If they have no "Nazis" to attack, they'll just destroy property. All that matters is that it's filmed and then broadcast in as many ways as possible.

Getting it to Trump would be key. He singlehandedly forced the issue with the media about antifa, this could cast the entire left in an even worse light if it goes off like they're claiming it will

You need to speak up more to incite them, Yair

DOnt anyone fucking go this shit is provably fake and going to only save some these globalist elite kikes money on paying for agitators and fake protestors

If I were a trashcan I'd be terrified right now.

RICE WAR NOW GAS THE BIKES

November's rain and blizzard will finish to wipe out Antifa's army of stupidity.

oh sweetie. you want off this ride, don't you, cutie wutie snuggumbear? yeshy weshy, you want mr bones wild ride to end, you want this nightmare to be over. oh, snookums.

Bloody sunday 2.0 inbound

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=fWFGNCz8crQ

lol this will be a few hundred people in each city and most will be arrested.

Don't go.
Let the National Guard handle this.
If they have to go door to door to kill white people (which is their goal) it will exhaust thier resources quicker and will provide bad optics.
Thankfully I don't live near any city...they'll have to travel a long way to get to me.

Please kill all jews.
Please kill all jews.
Please kill all jews.

be careful. i hear they've got 2 AK's coming. and at least one knife

I endorsed it lads. It's a shame you racists won't help spread the word.

Go, watch, observe.
Stand there like a normalfag at a distance enough to not get attention.
Record the faggots breaking laws.
Report/Identify them to the police.
Be a witness at their court hearings.

Don't counter protest with the meme flag bullshit and hand me down hockey pads.

inb4 false flag terror attack meant to demonize trump supporters and further push gun control

A rare occasion where op is gay and alphabet

Great , they line themselves up.... less ammo consumption

>the government has been funding antifa

i'll eat my fucking foot if a jew didn't write that

This is Good , also Sweden needs more immigrants

the #resistance will reveal their power level Nov 4., they've had 1 year to gather resources since the election

Really? The 4th of November? Are they going to be wearing "lulz anonymous face" masks too?

These faggots are such cringe.

nope. Their message is enough that I shouldn't have to leave my house. Their message is so bad that it reinforces my values. They will red-pill everyone....meanwhile, the US government will be running counter-protests.

If I see any then I will be fucking them up, dgaf that they're all "secretly" federal agents, I will still fucking glass their nigger asses, and then I'll use the items on their person to systematically hunt down every single last fucking piece of shit they've ever associated with, one by one.
But, it's too bad my county never allows such retards to operate on its soil, at least not the parts that I inhabit, because they know what I'm bound to do to said retards.

Ignore them.

We have no reason to pay attention to their whining protests or fight their dumb ass narrative.

They want to have a civil war, they will get jail time and nothing more.

I thought they all turned in their guns for the feelz?

I can't handle all this body positivity.

I've got a feeling this will be a non happening. The most ill probably do is rip down their signs.

Also, need to contact local jurisdictions, alderman, county/city board to pass ordinances against wearing masks en masse during unofficial holidays.

When they can't mask up, they don't show up.
>but that can be used against us...
It needs to be worded in a way that during times of formal protest on public lands, no person shall obscure their own face using opaque articles of clothing, improvised or otherwise.

it will be the usual ~10 antifa arrests and nothing more

screenshot this

You can't ban burqas

im just going to a Death Grips show in LA that day. if antifags somehow fuck that up for me im going to go postal on them.

At least they gave the FBI plenty of warning.

Nb4
>They are the FBI

Looking at their Twitter page, it's pretty obviously a kike jewing idiots out of their hard earned cash.

Nothing will happen on the 4th

Is that a challenge?
Yeah I expect Portland to happen a little bit but that's it.

yes you can't ban burqas because muh religion and shitz

Shit if you can't. You're protesting.
You're making public your personal political views.
You can make public your person.

Besides, it only has to be in effect during this protest. It can be debated, retracted after.

If France could do it, so can the US. Religion doesn't let you do anything you want.

They banned masks in protests or events but Antifa never follow the rules anyways

What you need is a bunch of LARPers on Reddit and shit pretending to be antifa and planning terrorist attacks to get the protest shut down hard

Not unless they come into my neighborhood with the intent on destruction or otherwise start a Commie revolution.

It does me no good to snap on some anti-White faggot and curb stomp them.

>If they get no resistance to their message, then they may believe that they are correct.
Their message is to forcibly kick Trump out of office. If they attempt it, they'll be slaughtered by the police and secret service.

I for one hope they try to jump the fence of the White House. The secret service won't fuck around.

They're right. The news media will make any counter-protest look like a gathering of Nazis/White Supremacist

Nice try antifa

There is no need to shut down anything, they just need to lock them up, like criminals, which is what they are

gonna buy any cops who kill a commie a beer

They got arrested at Berkeley because of that.
If Berkeley can, I think they did, ban masks, anywhere can ban them.

i thought they disbanded after jenny death?

nope. they still play shows and released an album after JD and are currently working on another one

you can do that for events coordinated with police, but this Antifa thing is not permitted or coordinated and is just a riot i.e. criminals on streets

but what about work in the morning? no matter how much the wagecuck hates trump, only dirty jobless hippies will participate and nobody wants to be surrounded by their kind.

Better tie down the bins

HYPE

>thousands becoming hundreds of thousands, and then millions
That has a familiar ring
youtube.com/watch?v=KDwODbl3muE

This was verified during the Obama administration

Enforcing a mask law is super easy because you catch them red handed.

>LA
Likely hotspots are DTLA and LAX(the roadway specifically), possibly some freeways in or around DTLA

If they come to LB, well, watch the news

Please someone makes a website like this one with registration and send the data to the federals

don't bother.

remember occupy wall street? they contained that with identity politics. it broke up the whole group.

they'll do the same here.

Its free speech regardless. If anything, unlawful assembly.
That's why I say go, watch, record, report, testify.

Yes.....hihihihihihi

>what is a CIA honeypot?

The mass suicide after this fails will be glorious.

And it will fail.

the feds know, already

Should I go and pose as Antifa and try to fuck a libcuck qt? They put out pretty easily right?

I could probably make myself look like a filthy liberal between now and then if I don't shave my beard or cut my hair and practice their mannerisms. Only problem is I'm not covered head to toe in faggot tattoos and piercings. I feel like they'll sew through that.

> * see

Only if you enjoy being shot by rubber bullets and the taste of tear gas.

refusefascism is a russian front, as is this post.

this is provokatsiya

I'm like 99% sure that Nov 4 is just a meme, and not a very popular one at that
but maybe someone will try something and we can get a nice happening

it's a Russian National Holiday

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unity_Day_(Russia)

this whole "happening" is orchestrated nonsense with agent provoceteurs on the left and right.

post what you are going to sue to fight of the leftist hordes

Nice bb gun

>counter protest
No never. Just bunkering down. Wish I got around to ordering radios.

You still can. Amazon a a couple of memefangs (boafeng) there like 20 bucks each. You can pick up all civil service frequencies plus some.

looks like high treason to me...

Fuck no. I'm going to let them show their ass. It will kill steam for their movement. Shoot the survivors because there's no brakes on the antifa train and it's headed straight off a cliff.

Nice bait

Antifa is borig

/k/ stop it

plan on slaughtering them (antifags) in the streets be it man woman or chld