This is the power of Jewish Cinematography in 2017

This is the power of Jewish Cinematography in 2017.

Americlaps pay for this.

>A muli-racial gangbang on a hot jewish chick.

I would pay to watch this if they go all the way.

this is the worst CG I've seen in a while

This, wtf DC.. not enough money to at least look good. I couldn't watch legends of tomorrow because of how badly it was done. Stopped watching Arrow because of how cliche it became, same with flash. What happened?

that trident sucks

is that don lemon in a cyborg outfit?

I don't understand the choice of Cyborg. I get their stupid diversity agenda, but why him? Some nothing Teen Titans character. Why not John Stewart GL, or go full BLM bullshit and use Black Lightning.

Did they CGI the fucking trident or why is the lightning so damn bad at the tips?
Also that black robot.. they should have focused more on the face, because that shit looks horrible.

>What happened?
You are watching shows made for pre-teens. Therefore the writers need not worry about cliches. Try watching something grown-up like HBO's Rome or Deadwood.

brown skin , jewish whore , a faggot and a nigger .

they pushed out the white man.

white man is the bad guy lol

Deadwood was fucking boss,it is a goddamn shame it got cancelled.....especially when it did

The trailer is so gay and horrible

For something that tends to make a ton of money, they really do cheap the fuck out on CGI.

the female is white. For fucks sake. What the fuck is wrong with you people? Why are you going full SJW?

I won't see the movie, but I'll assume Cyborg is portrayed as some voice of reason. If they played him like he was in TT, he could be good comic relief being like "ayo hol up pass this puff puff pass shit round dawg. we heroes n shieeet". I liked him in TT lol

This not Star Wars restart shill! Jew Disney it’s their cinematography of 2017

he's meant to a "voice for the disabled" in JL

when a show is so good it is basically shakespeare, i could give 2 fucks that they couldnt finish the show because HBO cancelled them. people simply wont enjoy something so intellectual en masses.

>dat pentdent discipline

The focal length of the lens used to shoot the actors, and the focal length of the CGI backdrop are way off, geez.

Why are their boots so overdesigned? They're just a few brush strokes in the comics. Shit looks distracting.

>"voice for the disabled" in JL
lmao srsly? That's some cuck shit there. Cyborg's backstory is transhumanism. He was enhanced not disabled loool

They are all jewish dude

Because Hal was always the more popular lantern and the JL can only have one nig. The current comic arc has cyborg thus we get him in the movies.

DC's been pushing Cyborg as their token negro since the New 52 reboot. He has a bit of fanbase from the TT cartoon, and doesn't have the baggage other superniggers have due to being handled in horrible ways (Steel) or being legacy characters (John Stewart).

Looks like retarded crap for children. Oh wait, that's what it actually is.

HBO used to create quality programming but now they make more money from YASS DRAGON QUEEN SLAYYY

These are really bad character designs.

This, tbqh. There was an elegant simplicity to the superhero designs of old. This is some Tetsuya Nomura concept art garbage.

>Americlaps pay for this.
no we dont

LET'S HIT THOSE SHOWERS

No, the Jew woman is Jewish.

Everyone's wrong the whole movie will be about finding the white man again

>My god it's crap, don't let the Marvelfags watch it please.

Is that the black kid from the DC tv show?

But yeah, they're fucking awful.

But I dont go to movie theaters though

Two whites, an Asian and a Black man

Wtf is Sup Forums getting worked up about

jews aren't white nigger

Robocop
Terminator

who the fuck is the guy on the left?

sea man

They REALLY need to give up on this over-detailed CGI look. Simple costumes can be absolutely gorgeous, Flash's costume in particular has no reason to be so over-the-top

But what do I know, I still miss the days of puppetry in movies. Movies like Gremlins, Little Shop of Horrors, and Alien all aged better than movies that came out decades later.

Also, OP's pic is just a really poorly composed establishing shot, If I had to guess it immediately followed or precedes a massive zoom in/out to the top of a building/monster/space

why does he look like hagrid? where's the orange and the fish speedo?

Cincodent my friend

stop watching cape shit and other shitty movies like STAH WaS

That and they're shaped like fucking clown shoes

Well Batmanis missing and he's white but I think WW and flash are jewish and obviously aquaman is like Samoan or something

>capeshit
When will this stupid shit genre die?

>jewess
>supposed to be stronk in superhero costume
>still a jewess

They don't even try to hide the agenda anymore...

Can't wait for cyborg. This is going to be great. Hope he says boo-yah a few times too. Love that guy.

>seaman

>Ashkenazi people are white

Superman is white too.

The most relevant characters are white males

>implying he'll be anything like the actual lovable cyborg and not some crocodile tear enducing pity party

Who the fuck is the guy in the left supposed to be?

This. Read the Western Canon and reject the degeneracy of modern pop "culture."

What movie is this from that i will never watch?

At first I thought the police line boards were graphical errors. Now I realize they're the only real thing on screen. I bet the actors themselves are wearing mostly green fabric

Reminder that you should watch Blade Runner instead.

((((((((((((SNYDER))))))))))))

What is a more bluepilled interest to have? Capeshit or niggerball?

the only winning move is not to play

redpilled movie coming through

Trident with 5 points.

Ridiculous. An immediate family member of mine was disabled, so I def sympathize with the disabled. But I still think this is stupid because people go to the movies to see some super heroes kick butt not rep the sjw line and lecture the audience on it.

This.

Movies became predictable with cookie-cutter formatting long ago.

The transformers movies are a prime examples. Yes they are ALL shit but if run side by side, you can see the same types of scenes (dialog, actions scenes, etc) happen at roughly the same timemark on both movies.

The Jews think their movies and other diversions are just so fucking good they think we're just going to open our wallets to whatever they put out there because we're the goyim.

I become more old-world Nazi every day I see their shit that no one calls them out on for fear of being called an anti semite.

at least it's not seven

ROBONIGGER

I heard of cookie cutter but similar scenes at the same time mark in different movies? Sad.

That's Gal Gadot you idiot, she's literally Israeli by birth and citizenship. She speaks fucking Yiddish.

I really need to go watch this

Jewgle or Jewtube it, cant remember which I saw it from but its out there. Have a look.

she's a kike.

Thanks laddie gonna go fucking see this because of that webm.

>those huge but also tiny tits
>tfw you will never be sat on by that giant pink ass

Falling for the cinema jew

why ain't aquaman blonde and white?

>Nig
>Gay jew
>Zionist jewess
>Roman Reigns
>Ben "Soldier of allah" Affleck
>An*lo "Superman"
Good God Man.
Get Dean from Supernatural to be Green Lantern already, this shit needs some White Talent.

I just like cyberpunk my dude. The neon tiddies are extra

>hot

>wet

He's a Mexican, they cast him in the perfect role. Wet.

Time to make a DC version of this. Who should I draw the Merchant as? Darkseid? Penguin?

I've watched pretty much everything at this point. Rome was great, i'll give you that.

I fucking love Gal Gadot.

>female is white
>Israeli is white

wew

people need to start working to get rid of jews, we need to start getting them out of all industries by all means necessary.

If the jew isnt in fear, then we are losing. Its time we start winning again!

Fuck, don't post that!
Flash being a pajeet still pisses me off.
At least Holland is a Fantastic Spiderman, that is literally the only Redeeming thing about the film, the fact that it's the most accurate Spiderman incarnation yet.

americans die without eating their shit, be it mcfat with shit or movies with shit. it's the (((american way)))

It’s been a while since I went at a movie theatre, but I must see this movie there now

Or neither

>Not watching Idiocracy, The Road, full metal jacket, 2001 a space odyssey, every Mad Max and They Live
>Not watching Tarkovsky's The Mirror, Solaris and Stalker

Absolute state of kino these days.

Yep, it's (accidentally?) super politically incorrect. In ways that the majority of SJWs haven't even caught up with yet.

Cyborg is dope, fuck off nigger

>All B-List and C-List heroes
>Expecting DC to make a good movie that isn't about Batman and only Batman
There are so many reasons Marvel is destroying DC in the box office and this is certainly one example of a problem. This shit would be like if Marvel made a movie based around Black Widow, the Falcon, Hawkeye, and Iron Man's black friend. Sure they would get brownie points for diversity but nobody would watch the fucking abortion of a movie.

ANDGROID

I think it's safe to say Hollywood (and video games makers to an extent) is running out of ideas. Hence why they've been reduced to the point of producing self-parody-tier garbage like Wolfenstein or Marvel sequel #420 rather than trying to write a new and compelling narrative.

FULLY SENTIENT FARM EQUIPMENT

Why is that savage holding the trident tip-down against the cement. This will damage the tip and thus render it less effective. White Aquaman would never..