Other than giving birth and sex what use are they

Other than giving birth and sex what use are they

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think the answer was in the zero replies to this post before I found this at the bottom of the catalog

aesthetics and perhaps serving as inspiration

their behavior is good for raising children. that's what they're good for.

Taking care of the home
Teaching kids (given the proper curriculum)
Emotional support
Also very subject to groupthink, which is a very positive quality when the group in question still has tendencies towards self-preservation. The women in East Europe march right alongside their men in opposition to migrants. I hear they even outnumber the men in some cases.

holding hands

SUCKING COCK

Furniture

It's true they're good at being kind with children.

Making sandwiches.

To know their limits!

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Basically this. With good media, a good father that raised her and a good husband to guide her, a woman can be a very productive member of society.

sex

having conversation with

Love, you homosexual.

goosing

Sandwiches

surprisingly this is not automatic otherwise the abortion rate would be 0

well. they keep the house clean, for once. that and the cook, so... it's not bad. they make us the sandwich and we eat it.

that's how it usually works n shiet

you missed the part about busting your balls then divorcing you and taking most of your stuff through the corrupt court system and not letting you see your kids

kek

you sound salty. your own problem if you fuck it up. just don't get married then if thats a problem these days.

Love, Passion, Devotion

If they couldn't have sex for a living they'd have a hit out on all of them.

None

Yeah I'm not married but it's still defacto. And I was recounting the life of my father, and the fathers of all my friends.

I came to the conclusion after many years of investigation that in 99% of cases the women just got bored and turned into massive bitches.

translation: buttsecks & depraved shit

screw your feelings, they come later (for most not at all)

Does that actually happen in NZ? I wouldn't figure the feminist cancer would have infiltrated a completely irrelevant country like you guys

After giving birth, they're not even good for having sex with anymore.

heh you have no idea

Childcare
Motivating men
Taking care of sick and wounded people
Preparing meals

That's all I got right now

bs. depends on the model.

if you bought a shitty toyota you shouldnt complain, a ferrari can always be driven again

>bs. depends on the model.

can confirm it happens with 85 Basic Bitch (BB) through to and including at least 94 BB

Cooking and cleaning

Depends on the girl.

high agreeableness
emotional autism

They're just better with the little ones man.

After they turn 35 esthetics is gone, so there's nothing left to inspire.

Well, I've heard that even an obviously cucked country like Norway just does a straight 50-50 property division instead of going out of its way to ruin the man's life like they do here.

Though there are still countries with favorable marriage laws. When I was digging around for a better country to live in once I get my shit together, I learned that apparently in Japan, the husband keeps all financial assets upon divorce (I think even ones earned by the wife). The wife, on the other hand, gets to keep full custody over any children with the father getting zero visitation rights, although the part about visitation rights is apparently rarely enforced. It's a small wonder that nips don't have more kids.

yet still the leading cause of infanticide in the world

they need a man to guide them. then everything should be fine.

>Other than giving birth and sex what use are they
They can make you feel important and special even if you are objectively a loser.

>2017
>unironically thinking any man can fix a narcissistic personality disorder whore

wew lad