BLACKS IN WAX MUSEUM

so this is a place in baltimore where black elementary school students are taken to instill in them a fear of whitey.

Other urls found in this thread:

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/627/suitable-for-children?act=2
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Turner
books.google.com/books?id=ZVoEAAAAMBAJ&lpg=PA209&pg=PA221#v=onepage&q&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Makes you think social cohesion and equality was never the objective.

Why is the slave owner wearing that striped shirt, it makes zero sense, someone really fucked up with the designs.

Well that did happen and I think it's even lighter because they surely won't show a mother being separated from her daughter and then them both being raped and killed for being too scrawny to work

All wearing stupid ass striped polos lmao

why's this nigga lookin waldo

Someone was listening to NPR yesterday

i have no problem with navigating the truth of the past but it seems manipulative to take 100% black elementary school children to this place before they have ever interacted with white people. i heard an interview with the owner of the museum and she was quite proud of the fact that most of the kids leave crying and traumatized.

They show black gangsters murdering white people on TV all the time, at least the exhibit is somewhat educational

>Someone was listening to NPR yesterday
yea not much of a music fan. i'd rather listen to people talk even if most of the shit i hear rustles my jimmies a little.

Wait, why did we stop doing this?

>They show black gangsters murdering white people on TV all the time,
got an example? i'll wait while you spend the next 20 minutes on google and give me a single instance from 15 years ago.

wtf am i reading,
this is seriously not happening

listen for yourself
>thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/627/suitable-for-children?act=2

Damn, Waldo got pretty fucking edgy

They are aiming for equality.

For blacks to be equal to whites on average whites need to be robbed of their opportunities and blacks need a special treatment.

That is your equality white boy. Racial quotas and government aid for blacks only

They used to do that in the 80s . In newer movies most of the criminals are white.

waldo snapped

She looks like she's enjoying it.

Kek good to see their slave mentality never left them

This is a constant reminder that the white man has ultimate power over the Negro. The Negro has the same rights as the white man because the white man is generous. It would take no effort at all to take all of that away and send them to the homelands they long for

Are Arabs taught to be ashamed of assimilating an entire region and trading in millions of slaves?
Are Chinese taught to be ashamed of Sinicizing most of East Asia?
Are Bantu ashamed of treating pygmies and Khoisan like dirt and forcibly taking their lands?

This standard of self-reflection is only found in whites. And I won't be ashamed of my people any longer

Bingo.

Blacks don't want to be propped up, they just want to knock others down. No creation, only destruction.

red and white striped long sleeve shirts, a new Alt-Right hate symbol?
pic related

I wanna fuck that slave desu

Source?

Spoke like a true Portuguese man.

Ho boy....

>wheres waldo

>i'm glad it's over

Wtf are those eyes?

So are the ADL gonna make Waldo a hate symbol now?

>lynching a black person, then cutting them open and pulling out the fetus
This never happened, literally ever

Does slavery arouse anyone else? It gets my dick really hard.

Wax statues of Black Native Africans selling tribes they captured to sell to Slavery to the WHITE MAN to remind them that not even their own people wanted them WHEN!?!?!?!?

according to the interview i heard it is a real documented instance and that they stomped on the baby's head. they say the man was also castrated.

When I signed up to work for branding that's exactly what I imagined it to be.

Needless to say my dissapointment was unmeasurable.

didn't realize Waldo was a white supremacist

Definitely not, someone was just uninspired, see

>Mary Turner was tied and hung upside down by the ankles, her clothes soaked with gasoline, and burned from her body. Her belly was slit open with a knife like those used "in splitting hogs."[10] Her "unborn babe" fell to the ground and gave "two feeble cries."[10] Its head was crushed by a member of the mob with his heel, and the crowd shot hundreds of bullets into Turner's body.[10]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Turner
Could be propaganda though

South of the horse head that the little girl is riding on.

lol holy shit

Asshole, he's not on that page.

All I see is a prison escapee

BASED

haha found em!

All of (((they))) only understand the Unimagening Pain. And the REAL white mens know it

It's supposed to be sailors slops. When sailors joined a crew, the ships owner would issue them clothing from the "slop chest"
It's why the Russian navy wears those striped long john style shirts

That's one more meaning for striped shirts I learned today.

>that shitty sweater
Is this why we need to find Waldo?

That's what you get for being a whore

Made me chuckle

What's Waldo doing to these niggers? Is he Belgian? Deepest lore.

currently chasing down these sources to see what's going on. so far this entire incident is merely based on a book written by a nigger from the NAACP

link to the source book
>books.google.com/books?id=ZVoEAAAAMBAJ&lpg=PA209&pg=PA221#v=onepage&q&f=false

Well her husband did help murder a man, brutalize his wife, and then rob the house with his troupe of apes.
After the murderers were put to justice, mary ran around town threatening people.

The only reason black women who see this grow up hating whitey is because he never tied her up and sexually exploited her.
They feel left out and neglected from the white cock, and turn it to race-hate
>where's my whiteboi to tie me down and use my holes?

sounds like normal nigger behaviour

source?

Interesting how the victim has caucasian facial features, while the evil white man had negroid features. Perhaps to make the viewer sympathize with the victim more, and to dehumanize the evil white man. Is the artist doing it intentionally for other people's inherit biases? Or does the artist have those inherit biases himself?

The wikipedia article about poor little Mary- read it again, read between the lines this time.

ah here comes the holohoax teir stories about random acts of extreme cruelty that literally no one except for a psychopath would ever do. considering that blacks do this sort of thing to whites every day in south africa, its not suprising they would be able to dream all this stuff up

sound like something the jews probably did

Truer words have never been spoken

fucking Jim Carrey, what a hoot
what movie is this from?

no, telnyashkas are manufactured for that purpose, they're the official base layer for a lot of the Russian military

did you hear the NPR story on this as well? I drove to a store yesterday and NPR had like a 10 minute sob story about some nigress who visited this museum as a kid. Then after I was done shopping, and got back in my car they had another sob story about some illegal alien complaining about everything. NPR is such a fucking joke. I don't know why I even bother listening to it, it only makes me mad

I know that. I was explaining why they're striped. The mannequin Ed are not historically accurate

I'll buy that it's sensationalized to beat the band and written in an age of sensationalism, to change a social order.
So, I could see how she may have made some direct threats of not just law enforcement. I think that's a fabrication by White, the NAACP author of the book (I read that account too).
Most likely she was raging around, maybe even saying she hoped the lynchers burned in hell and other threats. I would expect an 8-months-pregnant woman to say all kinds of things.
I can't feature her lynching. Whether or not she was killed in that brutal fashion is also up for debate but I suppose it's possible, and other brutal lynchings did take place.
But yeah, the book is clear embellished bullshit.

Looks like a work of fiction. Apparently published in some sort of pro black magazine, soooo Theres is a chance of exageration or uterly bullshit
Also WE

listening to NPR... i bet you sniff your own farts you smug asshole

"Better to be feared than loved."
Still, it's interesting that the white has negroid bone structure, and the negroid has white.

I think I just like hearing what the left is talking about. It's almost always awful, but it's interesting to try and get into the mind of the modern liberal. I can't wait for Trump to defund that propaganda organization

Even in the 80's most of the criminals were white.

waldo racist af

>guy in upper right corner under the white and blue striped tent never skipped leg day.

That sounds like 100% bullshit.

literally no bodies offered as evidence. just the claims of an investigator from the NAACP from an anonymous source that provided no evidence other than a claim that he witnessed these lynchings.

Good work, user.
Local historians in the 1990's apparently said it was bullshit too.

middle of the page

NPR is for 60 year old bores. total cnn fag tier.

yeah well niggers do worse shit than that to white people every day, so whatever.

this is still better than they deserve to be treated.

>Local historians in the 1990's apparently said it was bullshit too.
link?

>"Can you find Waldo, kids?"
>"He's over there torturing the nigger!"
>"That's right, well done!"

>Could be propaganda though
well it's on wikipedia and that gets moderated so I'm sure it's been checked

Everybody in this mob went to Blacks In Wax museum when they were 8 years old.

Trained to hate and kill all whites.

Fuck Baltimore.

now repost that image with propher mohammad instead of christopher columbus and tell me again why you oppose the islamization of europe

Damn Waldo was bad ass.

Why are those two mutually exclusive? I oppose the islamization of Europe because I DON'T want it to be conquered dumbshit. How the fuck have whites lost the basic sense of self-preservation?

I respect the bloodthirsty need for conquest by Muslims, which is why I want to stop it. I expect them to see me in the same way

wheres waldo looking ass

That's called mob mentality. Its the kid of shit that antifa wants to unleash.

It's not a human yet so it's okay.

Because you're a thumbnail-saver

WE MUST SECURE

Who knew waldo was a symbol of hate and oppression. I'm offended.