Showing the OP in the first episode before the characters and story has even been introduced

>showing the OP in the first episode before the characters and story has even been introduced

Oh, so that's why they usually show it on the second episode.

>OP spoils everything

Yes. I prefer that because then it actually makes sense.

It's an adaptation though.

I'm not talking about Prisma Illya. I just used her as a reaction image.

>OP spoils everything
>it's an anime original

Ilya is such a qt without her pupils

>log horizon

A good adaption doesn't require its viewers to know everything about the story already.

She's always cute.

Better than the OP playing 17 minutes into the first episode, right as the MC appears to be in a life or death situation, and spoiling that he has super powers and makes everyone his bitch

A good adaptation is fanservice not an add for the source material.

No, a good adaptation is to build upon the original story and make it even better with added music, animation and voice acting.

yeah

>tfw you will never feel the inside of her uterus with your penis

I'm sure there is a Ilya onahole out there.

I want to make her into a real woman!

She's ugly as fuck like all the girls in the show.

That show don't know how to draw loli's

Sure, but a fan should get more out of a good adaptation than someone who is unfamiliar with the product. You can do all those things without making your adaptation for newcomers.

You can have all those things and still spoil the plot in the OP.

Regalia is a really good example of this shit.

Plays the opening right at the end of the first episode...which spoils the stinger of the main girl being Empress, which doesn't get shown until AFTER the opening plays.

For first-episode use of OP (Song at least) done right, see Majestic Prince.

IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME, I WANT TO FEEL THE SOFTNESS OF ILYA'S INSIDES! Why is life so unfair? Why couldn't I have been born a cute anime girl? ;_;

Kill yourself, homoman.

>Why couldn't I have been born a cute anime girl? ;_;
Well, then you wouldn't have a penis to feel said insides with.

Unless you're Arturia from Fate, or Giselle from Bleach or something.

I doubt it, there are barely even any dakimakura's of her(and the ones that exist barely even look like her)

>wouldn't have a penis to feel said insides with

Right, I'd feel the the insides because they're mine, dummy. Use your fucking head

What does Illya-chan smell like?

I'm not really sure that one can "Feel" their own softness all that well, based on my experience anyway.

>OP spoils everything subtly

I can feel the inside of my penis kind of. If you can't feel the inside of your vagina because the surgeon that cut your dick of was underqualified, well, that's not my problem.

>OP show scenes that NEVER happens in serie.

If that's happening during sex then something is going wrong.

How can it be wrong when it feels so right?