youtube.com/watch?v=v8IaYDkzWjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Casshern

Miyuki, dumb question
Unlike other OP characters he has a ball and chain
casshern kirahe
casshern korose

Good writing.

His boyfriend, but only if they're playing VR.

Totally this.

Yen Press

VECTORS
E
C
T
O
R
S

Custom vagina

Non elite soldiers not wearing turquoise glasses need not apply

This. I was going to write something smart, but it just seemed like a waste.

I was willing to put up with the MC's bullshit because I thought maybe his skills were not being graded properly, but when it was revealed that he has super hax powers and that he would be even more powerful if he didn't have his hax powers on all the time I literally became sick from watching an anime.

This man can stop him anytime, any number of times.

One Punch Man.

But can he see why children love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch?

his sister

Reinhard

There is no Onii-sama but Tatsuya and Miyuki is his Imouto.
Mahesvara the best.

He can't beat him, but he can stop him.

>this thread

he would cower when confronted by the true alpha, sakamoto.

Kumogawa CAN beat him, existence all fiction then bam! No Tatsuya.

There is only one

if these two fight who wins?

Nothing, not even the heat death of the universe

Red wins every single time.
>b-but muh-
>I have a blessing for that

youtube.com/watch?v=v8IaYDkzWjA

Saitama

Reinhardt

The Yotsuba's masterpiece.

We need more op mc's

I watched this hoping for a lot of him crushing everyone so was disappointed when he was just on a computer for half the show

>guy who can revive himself
>guy who overflows with blessing
>same VA
I don't know man.

truce

The only ones who dislike this show are the fags that want a beta they insert to

Inaho could beat Onii-sama. He's all about overcoming huge shit. He'd find a bullshit way around Onii-sama's bullshit and out-bullshit him.

They'd decide there's no point in fighting and go have a beer.

Lets review the facts.

Onii-sama is hard to kill because he can return his body to a previous state in time. His body, however, does not move.

Suffocate him in an air tight container. Once the air is gone, even returning from death will still doom him. Drowning works too.

>airtight container
Disintegration.
>drowning
Disintegration.

Cant make thoughts without oxygen in the bloodstream. Cant make magic when your brain cant process thought.

Yes, and? He's Onii-sama. They already tried suffocating him.
While he did go the non-violent route because reasons, he could have just blown up the building.
Suffocating someone takes time. He has shown that he can recognize sleeping gas by smelling it, never mind the absence of oxygen.
Unless you shoot him into space he could simply blow up everything standing between him and a source of air.

More like, due to being so twisted as a human, he is bound to self-destruct eventually...

>defeat onii-sama

Only a god can kill another god.

i rly have to rewatch this soon again

i fking love these kind of shows somehow
where everyone just looks surprised while he owns everything
but im running out of them (if u know of any do tell please)

The Miyuki.

Reminder that you non-trinitarian heretics will burn eternally in a lake of fire.

If Miyuki can control Onii-sama, doesn't that mean that she's a goddess above the those three?

Nah, thats because he just let her shackle him cuz imouto and she's fugable as fuck otherwise he'll just destroy the world including her.

We need more MCs like onii-sama

Is like Kami Tenchi and the Chousin but there's only one Chousin

Yenpress

is this even a question?

She's just Masaki's goddess. It's not actually determined whether she can actually stop him, her magic was intended to, but whether it can is unclear. Also, to what consequence to herself can she stop him. Likely they'd both die.

Nobody. He can directly manipulate the data of reality.

Cut inside man please

What would happen if he and Adam Savage faced each other?

Oh, a tatsufag, what's the taste of oniisama's d1ck today?

>Same VA
>Both can walk on water
SASUGA
>Onii-sama is literally batman

I laughed at their hand gestures.

Onii-sama would fuck up that fag on the right.

Why is he so perfect?

the only ones who like this show are fags who get off to explosions and want to fuck their sisters.

/thread

But Onii-sama has also anti-magic powers. He's like Touman, but with magic and nija arts from his bald master.

Not really, Onii-sama work in the Idea level of reality, were vectors and so on are in plan sight as information. but he also has anti magic and tactical mind.

>implying
He is a Sakamoto from the future.

Reinhart can only be a hero, but Onii-sama is both, a hero and a demon. He's also batman and supahman.

But the decisive factor here is Onii-sama has a over powered sister.

My man.

>Can literally blow up the every atom in his view/ destroy the planet

vs

>Can level a mountain range.

Onii-sama everytime.

Didn't he lose in the first half of A/Z?

Pls, Onii-sama hasn't lost once. Inaho has a tactical mind, whereas Tatsuya has that and the reality vision from the information dimension. Funny enough, both series aired at the same time, and while Inaho lost in the first half, Onii-sama revived himself with posts about how better he was.

He has a torture-level training from the Yotsuba household, you need to use the imouto to kill him, which will only happen if she lose him as her husband.

Do you play LZ, too? Love this card design so much.

>Not posting the whole sequence
Disrespectful as fuck

red vs one meme man who wins?

Im on episode 8 and gave given up hope for this show. Does it at least cool it with the 10 minute expositions?

is griffith leaking into other mangas now solely to rape?

Implying Onii-sama does not only have his power, he devices other types too.

First arc is the most boring followed only by the 4th arc of the murrican and other dimension visitors.

High schools competition and Yokohama arc are good, but they are much better on the LN anyways. You will see fights on those two.

>even putting Kirito besides the two gods
HAVE YOU NO SHAME

It's the Gary Stu trilogy. He fits there, despite being unlikeable.

Miyuki is the best thing about onii-sama.

only love from best girl mayumi can

How can she even be best girl when there's a perfectly cute, loyal, dependable, and loving imouto around? It's just not possible.

nakamura always voices sexy characters

Confirmed for not reading the LN, Touman's power is NOT anti-magic, it's reverting anything it touches that is a not a NATURAL phenomenon into it's natural state not if nor buts. Only things that can overcome it are really strong phenomenons enough to destroy countries (later IB can actually casually deflect multi-planet buster attacks), conceptual abilities that can overpower it and beings so powerful they can destroy and remake universes into whatever they want, multiple times faster than an instant. And even if Tatsuya manages to overcome the arm, something much stronger will come out of it and will destroy him(its powers is still unknown but it is shown to be able to destroy supernatural phenomenons too but stronger and can actually inflict physical harm)
2. Maybe yes maybe no, vector control is just one of his powers and esper power is still basically reality warping but he's not even one of the top monsters of to aru so don't know.
3. Lulz is sakamoto that good? Planning to watch it.
4. Don't know yet

Not same user, but what it explained in the LNs why someone cant just shoot him or put a sword through him?

This cover gave me cancer.

good taste

miyuki a shit

Touman's ended up developing what amounts to limited precognition. He can now easily dodge incoming physical attacks.
However, given Tatsuya's formal training, even if Touma can counter the magic, Oniisama might be able to match or possibly surpass him in melee.

how can miyuki be perfect when she is a manipulative, jealous, over possessive bitch?

she knows tatsuya is modifed to care only about her and what does she do? she feels bad, and TAKES FULL ADVANTAGE
not once does she try, and its never mentioned, that she wants tatsuya to be normal with his full emotions. she feels bad, but never even tries to find anything to restore them.
despite knowing all that, she still gets jealous and clings to him even when she knows he cant feel a thing, making her dramatic for no reason at all.
so instead of feeling guilty that he cant fall in love or like other girls, she instead takes advatage of it to make him stay with her so no one else can have him

if she really loved him, was really dedicated to him and even gave a damn about his happiness, miyuki would develop a means to give her brother back his emotions and would accept it if tatsuya fell in love with someone else. but no, its all 'me me me' for miyuki, she wont take the chance of him leaving her even if it means tatsuya is only a part of what he really should be.

and when it comes to her own family and others looking down on tatsuya, does she stand up to them? no! she just puts on a face and as soon as shes away from them she all 'why are they all so mean to onii-sama?'
does she even both to tell them to shut up? does she even stand up to others for her brothers sake? nope! not to her dad, not to her aunt, to barly anyone and when she even tries its a pitiful excuse of defence like she did with hanzo in the begining.

miyuki sucks balls. and not her onii-sans for that matter

To add to that he is actually good at street fighting, and that is he can actually fight two street fighting people at the same time and win and that was at the very first volume. His best feat without imagine breaker was dodging the attacks and dismantling Shiage(a good street fighter in his own right) from a freaking mobile construction suit(think of mobile suits but smaller). But yeah his glaring weakness is still superhuman fighters that can move faster than sound which most of his fight against them he was stomped one-sidedly.

Why not both?

kill yourself.

Mahouka a shit, Izayoi would solo the entire faggot universe.

Onii-sama just needs to kick his ass the old fashioned way.

Nearly forgot him, his punches thoroughly destroys oniisama, his resurrection ability can't keep up with it it's not even funny.

Especially the part where she tries to kill onii-sama.

>Onii Sama with Ikuta has his wing man.
I'm already fucking creaming myself.

He's gonna give Tatsuya such a massive helping of the D, Miyuki will have to start calling her onee-sama.

Hypocritical heretic, You removed the most important detail of the trinitarian ideology.

Othinus.
Make him have a taste of NT9.

>Alpha World: A world where Tatsuya Shiba is the enemy of the world. Miyuki personally drives a knife down his neck, followed by unleashing Cocytus.
>Beta World: A world where "Tatsuya Shiba" usurps Tatsuya Shiba's identity and all his achievements.
>Omega World: A "perfect world" where everyone, except him, has their happy ending.

It is made even more painful by the fact that he cannot kill himself to escape every single world. Alpha World would probably break him more than all the other worlds.

If he still survives with his sanity intact, I guess a few million deaths with break him down.