Onepunch Man chapter 99

We are one chapter short till 100, let's hope Murata does something special to celebrate the 100th chapter.

Thanks King!

Technially it's the 100th release, we're far from the actual chapter 100 in the tankobon.

> even if you could attack at the speed of light

This is screaming for getting fodder'd by Flash.

well yeah, I'm going by online reader numbering for now because I cannot keep track with the tank numbering.

Hi

>Good character development for Genos here

>still alive
I fucking called it

So, another new/known monster that came to save him or Sonic?

This is the part that kinda ticks me off.

Why?

It's a roach after all

Maybe because I was too focused on Mob Psycho lately, but I can think of so many ways Fubuki could've handled this even with only telekinesis, and she chose the stupidest way possible. And her telekinesis is so underwhelming, I'm not even sure if she's stronger than Ritsu.

Good point. Maybe this is why she starts making advanced telekinetic techniques though. She was also over confident if I might add, so maybe that added to the fact

Couldn't she just fly and spam telekynesis at distance?

Exactly, her safest option would be flying high up and tossing objects or use her hell storm or whatever.

Also, they're hero, won't kill them to render them unconscious.

Probably, but then it would just leave the men unguarded

She could, but what's stopping Do-S from threatening her by killing her subordinates

Problem being she's already known for being able to do that, so it's not about her being weak.

unguarded? Who? She's the only one left here. And the other heroes are just zombies at this point, they don't seems to be able to use their weapons.

and that's it for today.

I mean before the where mind controlled. And even after

Or using them as her own shield

Don't really see her losing like that.

So far all the monsters (after Elder's attack) have been wrecking havoc without any problem, except those who faced the "Saitama team" (Bang and Genos).

Cliffhanger, thanks.

>still no watchdog vs garou

Thanks. This seems like a long chapter.

It will probably be at the end of thee arc, so in at least 5 years

Thanks UK

Maybe after this one. Or maybe not.

> tfw next chapter isn't a continuation of this fight

He wouldn't dare. He better fucking not.

Great, that'll be around the same time when guts and his crew get back on the boat again.

Wouldn't she use her men as a shield though?

Update please

>That's something else entirely than before
If you're going to use "than before" then "different" needs to precede it or you could just remove "than before"
It sounds awkward left as is.

I couldn't care less about this fight
I'd rather see WDM vs. Garou or Saitama vs. Suiryu

Thanks UK

Where is my brainwashed Lily.

bottom right

> all the main faces of the group and Darkness Blade gets several shots on their faces
> Lily only get a tiny panel

Why.

>No...That's something else than before

wat

Is this supposed to imply that the cockroach got a power up, or that there's a different guy altogether around? Or is it supposed to be ambiguous?

Thanks for the translation UK!

>I'd rather see WDM vs. Garou or Saitama vs. Suiryu
Those will happen at the same time. Wait till Saitama deals with Bakusan.

Is Murata ever going to kick it into high gear? I don't doubt that he already spends a lot of time on these chapters, but what about hiring so more artists? I would really like to see the end of the MA arc by this year

I want to see more skin dammit

"something else than before" is referring to the roach's high speed movement, it's probably something else entirely like Sonic.

This is even more awkward than the first one. What is the message that line is supposed to get across?

I'm surprised ONE hasn't allowed more artists to do the redraw as well since OPM's n\boom in polarity. It's probably a friendship thing with Murata.

Bakusan got wrecked dude
He's actually been doing pretty well so far, more pages when a chapter is delayed. There's also the assistant hiring thing that's over, so we have to see what's made of that

so, no progress with the tournament.

No...this (sound) is something different than before.

How's that?

>I would really like to see the end of the MA arc by this year
Oh boy

> I would really like to see the end of the MA arc by this year

You're a funny guy. Do you even understand that the MA arc is almost half of the webcomic so far? It's long as fuck.

They're like three matches left, just wait a bit

So is cockroach man going to end up with mosquito girl, connecting through their shared fate of bugs losing their legs to Genos?

Jesus fuck I know, wait till they get him off the stage at least. Saitama's just punched him.

How would that even work? The change in art styles would be horribly jarring

Thanks Ultimate King!

Litterally all the fights gets deal with in one hit or offscreen anyway. It's more about wasting pages for the other fighters and get some funny scenes with Saitama.

Does this cockroach monster tie in some way to the recent Mob Psycho omakes about mob catching a bug, Ritsu failing to catch a bug with psychic power and Teru trying to meditate in the forest but quitting after one time a bug climbed his shoulders?

>I would really like to see the end of the MA arc by this year
Wouldn't we all.

> friendship

Murata is the official artist of OPM. It's the same as the usual writer/artist collaboration for a manga. ONE litterally can't do what you said, it's Murata who deals with the art stuff.

Sorry

Yeah, that sounds a lot better.

Maybe ONE developed a fascination for bugs?

So it's someone else. Flash, maybe? It's odd that most S-classes are twiddling their thumbs in a situation like this.

I think ONE just has a fetish for cockroaches

Predictions for Watchdog Man's powers? Is it just gonna be standard super strength like the webcomic seems to suggest?

Maybe he had a frustrating experience in trying to get rid of a bug.

Super strengh and this.

Super strength and really good senses. Like a dog

They're probably somewhere in the mountains(Flash,Tatsumaki,Atomic Samurai) or don't really give a shit(Engine Knight, Darkshine, Prisoner,)

Sweaty unwashed Fubuki.

I really want him to be barely stronger than Genos just so the epic memes about him would die

Even if every S class was fighting right now there are more cities under attack than there are S class heroes and only Metal Knight can rescue multiple cities at once as far as we know but he doesn't care.

>Prisoner
>Doesn't give a shit
He does when a cute boy is in danger

Memes and fleas.

Did you see any cute boys. If so then I'll remove prisoner and replace him with Pig God

>yfw that high speed creature Genos senses is Puri
ANGEL DASH

Fubuki 80%

If Fubuki doesnt win then either:

1. Tats rescues her but that would be too predictable.

2. Genos goes to saves her and its the continuation of GenosxFubuki from OVA 5...

Gatling and Darkness Blade.