Why are edgy MC's always better than moralfag MC's?

Why are edgy MC's always better than moralfag MC's?

Is it because they don't let petty things like friendship get in the way of their goals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTLRcG1FFIY
youtube.com/watch?v=vokYx5igm4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually somewhat balanced characters are best,

There is nothing stopping a moralfag from being edgy. I think you're biased.

Edgy characters are better because your edgy
nigga i bet you play reaper and unironically like shadow the hedgehog

But nothing is worst then a friendship fag

name a true edgy MC who is not completed shit.

and not, characters like guts are not edgy.

>name a true edgy MC who is not completed shit.

Kumagawa?

I bet this is your favorite character.

A poorly written edgy character is most often just short sighted/insane/greedy, but a poorly written moral character comes off like an idiot more times than not.

He did make crime rates drop significantly during the time L was out of the picture.

Because they're like me - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

>kumagawa
>not a self-insert chuuni shit character
Try again.

This. OP just hasn't reached the age of 18 yet.

I like him because he's cute. CUTE!

He'd probably suck your dick with a cute innocent expression to make you feel super good.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTLRcG1FFIY

youtube.com/watch?v=vokYx5igm4A

Full OST when

preorder the take your heart edition from amazon and you get the ost with it my dude

i know i am
my inner buyfag urges me to

>liking MC's that exist 20% of the time

>always better
lel no, moralfag MCs can be edgy and edgy MCs could be edgy because of thier morals.

Isn't that the point?
You prefer the character type that's actually good.

No but those 2 anons were acting like they're common as fuck

Source?

Mix of edge and morals.

Suicide Squad

Aigis and Labrys better be in this one.

Edge at its worst is far more unbearable than anything I can really recall.

He has edgy morals.

They never are. Seems to me that you're just an underage faggot.

Moralfagging is even worse

>completely forgiving an antagonist for torturing you for billions years and making your friends kill you in alternate worlds and even more unspeakable events

All is forgiven so long as it's a cute girl doing it, old hags no need apply they deserve whatever they get

>All is forgiven so long as it's a cute girl doing it
That logic never stops making me laugh because of how bullshit that is.

Better throw him in a jail he can easily escape from.
Or forgive him.
Or both fuck naruto

edgy MC's become bad characters when their crimes/attrocities outweight their goals (or even worse if they don't have any goals).
some of the examples are:
>hurr durr I killed 1000 people just to resurrect my dead sister.
>I have to kill this guy, and I don't care about innocent bystanders who get killed.

>Why are edgy MC's always better than moralfag MC's?
Vash the Stampeded
Kenshin
Amuro Ray

Not even close to being true. It's just that most moralfags are written as obnoxiously naive to the point of endangering themselves and their friends

Inbetween is best.

>friendship
>getting in the way of a Persona MC's goals

It IS the goal. By listening to their hardships you gain the power to summon Satan.

persona 5

You forgot the pic.

I don't care if an MC's edgy or not. I just wanna watch an anime where the shounens don't get their asses kicked by women.

Wapan, and especially Funimation, FUCKED it all up for me. "Support The Industry" MY ASS.

Dubious morals are less obnoxious in the end, also less common. That said, anime is filled with shitty MCs.

is P5MC capable of out-edging Nanashi?

you know it's true

Only in 2D,tho and only if that girl is pure. Not like that bitch Sakura.

Playing through Persona in correct order and I wonder why the hell they make the MCs all edgy in the promo art, but when it comes to actual story its fuckin' nothin' literally.

I mean, look at this motherfucker looking all nihilistic and shit.

It's just a Persona.

Because it makes you like the side characters who are ALWAYS better than the MC with the exception of SOL 4komas.
Elfen Lied had an edgy as fuck MC but that made one particular side character amazing.

the second song sounds like something that would play during social links or class time

I have the same glasses as him

Perverts are better than all of those other options, prove me wrong.

Potter-kun might be just that.

Their more relatable...

>Bandou

Fuck yeah.

Because you're an edgy person

What kind of pervert are we talking about here?

Name a better Mc

Edgy MC's always have the coolest themsongs

Too leaning towards either one of the side is never a good thing.

>Amuro Ray is a moralfag

What is an example of edge done right?

MC of Elfen Lied is spineless fucking pussy though, it's Bando who's edgy as fuck

Edgy MCs go at a quicker pace often times preventing the story from stalling as much however end up having shit endings that make the entire story worse for just happening.

Moralfag MCs tend to have the story run at a slow pace making sloths look the like flash but have decent endings.

Balanced MCs get a high quality ending regardless of it being sad or happy, and have the pace of the story go at a comfortable rate.

Pretty much this. But user, we're here to shit-fling. Pick a side and start arguing.