Hey Shinji, wanna /ss/?

Hey Shinji, wanna /ss/?

no

Come on, you know you want to.

Shinji is a faggot.

Would you Misato?

Hell yes, she would've heard me fapping to her through those thin-ass Japanese walls the whole time.

Yes, I wouldn't resist.

As much as I would want to, I have to say no. She has massive mental problems caused by her childhood that would reveal themselves during lovemaking.

And?

>starts out aggressive
>gradually gives up control
>ends up crying and thinking of Kaji and her dad

That's the appeal of damaged goods user.

That's why you need to comfort her with your __hugs__.

So...Misato WAS virgin?

>Shinji is a faggot.
>depressed
>Hot 29 year old sexpot comes into the room and offers to literally fuck the pain away
>Push her away before running off to spoon with Kaworu.

No fucking shit he was.

I want to go on a date with Misato. And then I want to fuck her ass.

Is kaji the biggest loser and cuck of all anime? Not only did he die like a loser but he got cucked by a fucking 14 year old boy with mental problems.

Reminder that Shinji masturbates to pics of himself posing nude.

This is completely normal desu.

I've been doing it since middle school

No it's just you.

NOOO I DON'T WANNA, GET AWAY FROM ME GROSS OLD LADY

Too bad.

I just finished the series + End of Evangelion, I don't know what to feel right now

/m/ actually had an interesting thread over Mistato's feelings for Shinji, and came to the conclusion she did love him as a woman would a man, but Shinji wasn't willing to take advantage of what she was offering. Every form of love starting with motherly down to womanly was rejected.

I mean, she even had sex with Kaji and letting Shinji listen in on it while Kaji commented something like, you really like letting the one you love listen to this huh?

TEH REI

But that's wrong. Misato was keeping a pretty tight wrap on her feelings. And Shinji was just being respectful in addition to straight up oblivious.

Get lost.

She loved him like only a horny distant aunt could.

So they did fuck after all.

i jack it in the mirror tb b

>Not putting on the Ritz instead.

start with the Greeks