Will any woman ever love him?

will any woman ever love him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhc_bXGvmp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People are shitting on this guy? Wow. Plebbit is worthless.

haha manchild

what a manchild soyboy

No but I'm sure he gets a lot of action at the gay bars

What the hell is even going on? Some cartoon made a McDonalds reference and now manchildren are swarming it?

seems like a cool enough guy to me. he literally did nothing wrong. There are a lot better targets for your hate out there OP

If he was a real man, he would just flat out reveal how to make the damn sauce.

Pretty much yeah
He gave a sauce sample to someone who could replicate it.
youtube.com/watch?v=lhc_bXGvmp0

>omg look at this guy
>ugh he isn't even wearing kike fashion
nu-Sup Forums are a bunch of little bitches. Just kill yourselves and stop trying.

Just shows people that watch Rick and Morty are robots, and fucking idiots. The most pretentious political show in the world watched by people so dumb they can't notice subversive advertising by one of the largest companies in the world to immortalize their brand and increase sales.

Shut up faggot the show is great and if people want to feel like they're a part of it by eating some stupid sauce, then who fucking cares.

MORTY HEY UUUUURP HEY MORTY HEY WE'RE GUNNA WE'RE GUNNA DO A CROSS PROMOTION MORTY! A MUTHER FUKKEN... A CROSS A CRUUUUUUURPOMOTION!

Well geeze I ok Rick, what what is it?

ITS A MICKY DEEZ MORTY MICNORMMCDOLANDS MORTY! IT'S GUNNA BE FAST FOOD MORTY THE FASTEST!

I... ok?

WE'RE GUNNA CONVINCE PEOPLE THEY WANT THIS OBSCURE SAUCE MCDOLAND IS PLANNING TO BRING BACK ANYWAY! WE'LL LETT WE'LL TELL UUUUURP WE'LL TELL PEOPLE THEY WANT IT SUPER BAD AND THAT THEY SHOULD DEMAND IT! THEN WHEN THEY GET IT MORTY, THEN WHEN THEY GET IT, THEY'LL LOOK LIKE THEY MADE A DIFFERENCE AND FLOCK TO THE DRIVE THROUGHS MORTIMER! IT'S CALLED CROSS PROMOTION.

That seems sort of unethical?

MORTY MARTY I MADE A DATERAPE DRUG FOR YOU, ENSLAVED AN ENTIRE SPECIES AND GOD ISN'T REAL. BUY THE FUCKING SAUCE.

is it even nice? i bet it tastes like some generic chinese-y bbq sauce.

>rings protect my hands
>glasses protect my eyes
100% retarded post

No one ever did anything because why the hell not? Not really sure what wrong with people having fun while making a joke out of it. Who gives a fuck if it's an iPhone or Xbox or sauce.
Bunch of dumbasses sitting in lawn chairs getting shitfaced together.

>watching tv
That is a mistake

>claim rick and Monty is smart humor
>entire fan base conned by product placement

>MY WHOLE LIFE HAS CULMINATED TO THIS VERY MOMENT

>Mcdonalds acts like kikes and exploits cartoon hype to bring back a sauce with very low supplies just to fuck with people.
>Nice guy goes around sharing some of his B-rate sauce for the people who didn't get any so it doesn't feel like they wasted their day
>But lets make fun of him.
Also this.

>*BUURRRRP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor begins to chuckle
>L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots
>the redditor laughs out loud, spewing Cheetoh crumbs all over his desk
>W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me
>the redditor can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
>WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT
>The redditor starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's heart explodes and he dies

>be 48 year old man
>buy 1 of 3 liters of mcdonalds sauce glorified by a children's tv show
he is entirely deserving of national ridicule.

look at his face and that case he thinks hes the fukin messiah.

>Entire fan Base
>Some retarded Americans

yea he's trying extremely hard to get some of that rick and morty teenage poon