Christianity is a cuc-

>christianity is a cuc-

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/10/13/pope-francis-you-cant-defend-christianity-by-being-against-refugees-and-other-religions/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

honestly Poland is showing us the way.
Literally the Catholic Iran.

>Pope says to accept refugees
>Pope is infallible

So, they realize they're going to hell then for defying God's word, right?

We need to nuke Pooland NOW

I'm Catholic. Today's sermon was on the evils of globalism. The priest said that "globalism tears down the walls that keep out corruption and evil". This was in Florida.

Faith without works is dead come talk to me when christians actually get off their ass and do something

ked.

Pope is a heretic, not the first time it's happened either

im interested in getting off my ass and doing something. you wanna help?

>pope not speaking ex cathedra
>infallible
#notmypope -t. Catholic

Meanwhile at the vatican catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/10/13/pope-francis-you-cant-defend-christianity-by-being-against-refugees-and-other-religions/

Hail Mary

Poland will have one night stand marriages as well?

>Mary with the crown
One day I hope Catholics realize they're still just worshiping Athena.

yea what you got in mind famalam

poland is catholic

Cucked

Also dashposting. KYS, nigger

India?

big fucking deal just because you dislike globalism does not mean you would accept all the niggers and other nonwhites into your homelands. They are civic nationalists not even that they are still egalitarian shitheads.

Seriously, we should create new church
Francis is a heretic

that headline is fake. it would take millions. my highschool gym can hold like 2k students in all the bleachers top and bottom floor with people standing around the top floor looking down on the basket ball court. 100 times that many people wont even form a 1 mile line

>Papal infallibility means catholics think the pope can say nothing wrong

honestly, for years i have been working with polish people and have felt resentful that they were here.
but over the the last year i have grow to really appreciate them, they work hard they learn to integrate, their chocolate is shit but thats ok.
if their going to replace us at least their white.

>Catholics

>create new theological think-tank to discover Scripture which can unite all Christians in work and faith
>make Christian values acceptable by non-Christians by de-mystifying concepts like Grace, Works, Salvation, and others so the religion becomes "common sense"
>raise a lot of money, do a lot of good with it
>raise issues through debate, protests, marches and etc. always calling for peace and good judgement
>can even rally christians to fight white genocide and the corrupt church/denominations

>300000000000000000000 polish catholic denominations
do you want this to become real?

Balts did it, why can't poles?

>le civic nationalists
Gtfo newfag

It's called prostitution and yes Poland has a lot of that.

maybe if poland wants to be a true american ally

well is he the messenger of god on earth or not?

Francis is a heretic. But what do I care? I'm Anglican, by the Grace of God.

Popal infallibilty means that the pope is only infallible when declaring a teaching pertaining to dogma. his personal opinion on migrants is not a dogmatic teaching.

>protestants

there is only one pope, faggot

That's literally what 'infallible' means.

Now worship your paedo Marxist in a stupid hat like a good little Cathol*c

Jesus looked like a spear chucker. lol

White evangelical christcucks will defend him though.

this

the wall's gotta come down bitches

We need based Young Pope

we had a sermon about how we are a country of the Virgin Mary, who protected us from the Muslim invasion, and now we are living in an era where Islam is rising again to swallow Europe and trying to destroy Christendom, but we are protected by the Holy Virgin to be the bulwark of Christianity once again with our neighbors and friends.

>Literally the Catholic Iran.
>No catholic police, official religion or something
You're retarded.

>"I'm a filthy protestant, but please let me tell you about your religion."

Not this time. Mistakes were made. Gas the pope. Grace war now.

People in Poland think this Pope is a heretic. Some politicians like Marian Kowalskin said publicly that current pope is illegitimate.

fucking kike

this is actually pretty beautiful

yea so? Is it really that hard to believe?

Why aren't antipopes a thing nowadays?

Most of them are ukrainian though.

Idolatry

Catholicism confirmed as a cult to worship insignificant literally Mary who is mentioned like 20 times.

At least Mormons put in the work to write a new book for their cult.

Which church was that?

Not really because it was two of every unclean animal and seven of every clean one. I hate how television and movies and the such get that wrong.

>a thousand people make a human chain of over 10 000 km.
>the average pole is 10 km large

You protestants are a funny bunch

>listening to an Antipope

Polaska!

Join us and ascend with us!

>Catholic
>Sermon
lol its a lecture you dumbfuck

>We've never told the Pope to fuck off before, nope never happened

t. brainlet

based poland

How much money would I need to go to Poland? Show me your ways so I may fix my own country get rid of the evil that resides there and attempt to save London and many other places we fucked because of meddleing.

A lot of Catholics hate the current Pope
Make Catholicism Conservative Again

Not much. Poland is cheap. You can life comfy for aorund 3k $$$. Its like 10k in polish złoty. And thats a lot.

For $25k/year you can live like a king here, because prices are much lower.

Everything he's batching about comes from secular humanism.

Christianity is why the refugees are not shot on sight in the first place, like they would be if white men still followed a white religion written by and for white people.

In Poland nobody gives a shit about cuck Francis, only some beta cucks in our church but most ppl dont give a fuck. Polish church is like its own thing.

What you're looking for is churchmilitant.com

Christianity isn't cucked but catholicism is

>Yfw polish
>Yfw not gonna be in homeland to see this
Kill me

-t. hanged man semen consumer

this

That's literally what tge word means you retard

Pastor Andersen I know it's you
Andersen pls go

Geez i wonder what religion was dominant in Europe when white people ruled the Earth with big colonial empires.... i wonder.....

If meme magic is real, we're in for a ride
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ_of_Europe

Remind us who let the moors into Iberia and then who drove them out.

John Paul II is spinning in his grave at this leftist pope

>Literally the Catholic Iran.
You're more correct than you probably think.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism

Get off my board.

We had a sermon about cultural marxism and to be wary of a "rootless international clique" trying to destroy christianity and the west at my church in Georgia

No.

>present day Poland
>99% Catholic, diversity free
>present day Germany
>overrun with 3rd world savages, quickly becoming a police state

but muh GDP. Shit, the iron curtain turned out to be one of the best things to happen to Europe

>pagans allow moors into Iberia
>Catholics drive moors from Iberia
really makes me think

>the Catholic church after the second council of the Vatican
delet

to live a comfortable life, around $50k usd/year. To live a fantastic life, anything over $80k usd /year.

You will never understand the culture though, and unless you have blonde hair and look like an SS poster boy, you will always be the outsider.

You'll get lots of attention from girls, it's pretty easy over there... But you'll struggle to find a trad wife in the bigger cities. You'd have to find one in a smaller town, and good luck trying to speak English to any mother fucker outside of the 5 main tourist cities.

>Jews get burned
Shouldn't have crucified the Messiah or killed all those Roman Soldiers faggots. You had that one coming.

Only way I would believe that is if you're Orthodox and your priest is really involved in politics.

Was really surprised to hear the priest at my Orthodox church actually name the Jew on the very first time I went there, though he only did so in the context of how they historically persecuted some group of Christian slavs or something. I can't quite remember.

Really only post-Christians are KEKS and the whole "pagan" thing is a LARP or just new age nonsense
(Really nothing about racial awareness in any pagan source material)

Digits confirm.
Heathens BTFO

>Michael Moore
>catholic
In name only

revival of Polish Hussitism when?
This was a really nice event.
>Catholicism confirmed as a cult to worship insignificant literally Mary who is mentioned like 20 times.
What you see as a flaw, I see as a merit. Subtle vibes of pre-Christian cults is precisely what makes the C&EE Catholicism cool.

>protestant education
great lel

>burning Jews
>a bad thing