To Love Ru

How does Rito get away with spreading pussies so much. He must be doing it on purpose.

It's a serious illness. He can't help it.

This. Its a legit illness with a name

so soft

Any stitches or webms from the new OVA?

Truly, it's a curse.

worst than cancer.

Itadakimasu!

It was covered in a chapter where they tried to "cure" him.

Basically his sexual frustration is so pent up, that he subconsciously lets it out at every opportunity (e.g. when he sleeps, or when he falls over).

Don't the realize that the answer, then, is to either

>A
become his sex slaves for life

or

>B
every-character-orgy

Why doesn't he just masturbate?

Lives in a house with like 10 girls who are constantly falling all over him. Never gets a moment to himself, even in the bath. Doesn't have the opportunity.

he blows multiple loads in at least one of them every night and morning but he's a fucking animal

The moment he does, Momo and Nemesis will be all over him. And maybe Mikan since she washes his underwear.

>blowing your load on your underwear

why though?

Do I need to read the original before Darkness?

Or for that matter, should I bother actually reading this series at all? I just lurk TLR threads and look at the delicious art.

Fuck me, I didn't realize I saved the nip version

He had the chance to marry Lala,becoming the king of the Universe and having his own legal harem, but he's blewing it hard. A guy like that does not know what's masturbation.

Darkness is worth reading. The original is pretty bad, but Darkness makes more sense if you know what happens in it. It also introduces most of the characters, so you'll be able to better appreciate the lewd things happening to them.

It's not like Darkness really has much of a plot. It's just a fanservice girl of the month series at this point

>It's not like Darkness really has much of a plot. It's just a fanservice girl of the month series like it's always been
FTFY

This is what dreams are made of.

I want to drink Yami love juice

Wet dreams.

According to the manga Rito being able to molest all these chicks is basically a superpower he has, his body physically can't help but trip and handfuck these chicks

Momo makes sure those don't happen. And Nemesis lately.

i still don't understand how did a single chapter make me convert from yui to her

Because Yui was mean to her and stole her comic book.

i want to steal her virginity

Easy, the girls let him. If you or I do this, we would get sue by the girl faster than you can say 'it was only an accident.'

He does, it's shown in the manga quite often that his garbage can is full of tissues.

It took most of Darkness but I converted from Lala to Momo just because she's almost the same as Lala except not a little girl in the head.

Also the Momo scenes are great and Lala gets almost nothing now.

He could just have a runny nose, have you thought of that?

Maybe he cries himself to sleep every night.

Momo is my favorite and I wish she were real to cuddle me and ease my woes.

Probably because Yui is and always has been the worst girl, so if you're a Yuifag, it means your taste is already bad to begin with.

His increasing falling antics is due to him not being able to masturbate nearly as much since the aliens are living with him.

>Sees Lala naked after a bath everyday
>Wakes up to Momo/Nemesis everyday
>Rediculed by Yui everyday
>Snarky remark by Mikan everyday
>Talks to Haruna everyday
>Almost killed by Yami everyday
>Slapped by Nana everyday
>Has to do daily chores

Being Rito is suffering

There's some doujin out there about Rito actually being an evil magician with the power to stop time, and he uses it to perfectly position himself every time to guarantee perfect falls

>Wakes up to Momo/Nemesis everyday
>This will never happen to me

feels man..

muh

>Why doesn't he just masturbate?
For this : Besides he actually has a social life.

His social life is catering towards whichever girl wants to hang out with him on that specific day. He literally is never by himself.

Also more importantly, now he is literally never alone with Nemesis inside of him, so he can't do it or else she'd be watching him the entire time and making snide comments.

Which would be hot as fuck, but also embarrassing for him.

what does yami's yams smell like?

red bean

Did you just direct a post to one of its replies?

She can just take over his body and do it herself

She sticks taiyaki in there. What do you think?

Was pointing out the correct answer, yes.

thisismyfetish.jpg

>he can't do it or else she'd be watching him the entire time and making snide comments.
>She can just take over his body and do it herself
I want to see this happen my mind is going wild.

She'd only offer to do that as a reward. She'd make him do it himself first, just to see it.

Have you checked the boorus?

Smug Yami, best Yami.

kill yourself you fucking degenerate piece of shit

Reminder that Risa will be the first one to pop his cherry and Yui will be the first one to get knocked up.

Momo has already fucked him several times off screen, they're just always clever with camera angles. You can spot it if you pay attention.

>Reminder that Risa will be the first one to pop his cherry
As if momo or nemesis hasn't done so already.

I don't understand how he can control himself around this

Suppressing his urges and releasing them at critical moments, in disguise as "accidents".

suppression during daytime and ravage mode in his sleep at nighttime.

when will he trip dick first into them?

She sucked his dick I don't know about fucking.
Risa sure will be a nice teacher imo.

>ywn lay eyes on Yabuki's personal stash of TLR H-doujins

What's the point of existing in this world?

>What's the point of existing in this world?
To be in another thread.

Check the first chapter of Darkness. Her panties are sitting on the bed in the third panel, right under Rito's speech bubble. Next page, you see his boxers were pulled down.

See bottom panel for Rito's pulled down boxers.

Didn't momo suck his dick in the shower, so did Mea

Interesting, so they were fucking since the first chapter of darkness? That's kind of unfair for the other girls.

It's possible it was non-penetrative. But then there's the bath implied blowjob, and a few more suspect scenes. Yabuki likes to hide this shit.

I see that mentioned a lot, but did Yabuki say somewhere that he actually has some, or is it just user gossip?

Maybe once TLR is over, and Yabuki retires, he might release all his secret lewd sketches and make a fortune.

Is Risa the closest that Rito has gotten to actually getting pussy?

Yes. One could argue that Run almost happened, but that technically doesn't count, because Rito was drugged and Nemesis stopped her, because it was dishonest.

All Nemesis did was guide Rito's hands and words to initiate it with Risa, but she tagged Rito back in once the engine started. Risa isn't the kind of girl to get last minute cold feet either, if Mikan hadn't called, I'm 99% sure that Risa and Rito would have fucked.

>sees kleenex next to bed

Does Rito fap?

We've been over this.

rito has literall devoured lalas pussy a couple of times. petty sure there's ascene where mikan cops a faceful of dick too.

aside from the panels user posted above I think it i more or less confirmed that momo rapes him in his sleep every night.

In the Mikan Bath chapter, he even ejaculates on her face.

>riote will never tumble into his okasa while she's in the bath

lewd mum chapter wehn

> How does Rito get away with spreading pussies so much. He must be doing it on purpose.
He is rich.
He is good-looking in their universe.
He is athletic.
He is industrious.
He is subconsciously giving them orgasms.

>he is rich
He's middle-class at best
>athletic
not really either

I really, really want Sephie to join the harem, but I know it'll never happen. It hurts so much.

my dick is diamonds right now

I WANT TO SNIFF THIS

do it. I had the same dilemma and dont regret doing it

dude what. the few moments Lala still has in darkness are 100% better than the whole of momo

think Lala saving Rito from darkness, or that episode about Lala doing things to stop her sisters from fighting

>middle-class
>lives in a several bedroom house in real estate hungry Japan
>parents are renowned fashion designer and popular mangaka
That's more than middle-class in Japan.

>not athletic
He was number 1 in his high school intramurals, carries Lala running through a dangerous jungle world, and can now avoid attacks that humans should not be able to. Even before the manga, his setting is that he's a soccer-loving guy.

Momo saves Rito and Yami from Azenda early on in the story.

Has momo confessed to rito yet?

Implied dickslap to Mikan's face yeah

Does she really need to at this point?