Ancestry vs 23 and me

Which one should I use? I want a DNA test

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/23andme-is-terrifying-but-not-for-the-reasons-the-fda-thinks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEITHER

any third options?

>giving your dna to a third party
Are you retarded?

23andme probably.

It's a scam. Talk to your family.

tempted to take both just to see if they match up

Bump

You realize they store your DNA right? It could fuck you over down the line if insurance companies are given permission to access it

Why should I care? I mean I rather them not, and I dont want to be profited from, but how does this effect me really?

I'm not telling you to care, just to do some research before giving away your genetic profile for good

scientificamerican.com/article/23andme-is-terrifying-but-not-for-the-reasons-the-fda-thinks/

I didnt mean it as a "Whatever"
I meant, how will I be fucked over?
Ill read the article

Well if you got the time, money and drive to conduct such an experiment. Do it. Post results. Such services are highly suspect to me.

>23andme
owned by kikes, focused on kike diseases
>ancestry.com
owned by mormons, focused on genealogy. for everyone. not just mormons

make your pick.

What you'd really be getting is only 0.01-0.02% of your DNA pairs read in specific areas. Whole genome sequencing costs thousands at the moment.

Ancestry is better for finding relatives(more users) and ancestry(better algorithm).

23andme is better for health reports and health research.

THEY WILL STEAL YOUR FUCKING DNA

THE CEO OF 23ANDME IS THE SISTER OF THE CEO OF YOUTUBE.

ITS FUCKING JEWS!

Whelp. Fucking iberian

Familytreedna.com

Ancestry is owned by Mormons so they're more trustworthy than the Jews of 23andMe.

>implying multiple companies and governments don't already have your DNA

The FBI would like a massive database of every America but they don't have the budget.

If only they could somehow get Americans to pay for all that DNA testing themselves....

yes, don't give your genetic information to anyone. do you want to tell people you are such and such ethnicity and need proof to back you up? think long and hard if it's really worth it in the long run.