Smoke detectors?

if so many shot were fired from inside the room (explication for no flashes) isn't there a smoke detector in the room?
all those rounds should have make a lot of smoke.
discuss please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uK1SZhVC9sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He had a mental illness and used bump stocks. Stop questioning the truth.

t(he)y took them apart

they literally said the fire alarm went off you idiot

either way, that smoke has to go somewhere, is there any smoke coming from the windows on the videos?

>Mexican Intellectuals

he removed the smoke detector before murders. Next thread.

He removed them according to something I read. Doesnt explain why the hotel's alarms on theur smoke detectors didnt go off when he was installing them.

Means they either had a very out-dated system (unlikely), or he paid someone off.

Nope now they are saying it was chance that the security guard found the room

the absolute state of Sup Forums

We're talking about Steve here

Should have normally made flashes in all directions anyway.

But as for the smoke, if he had two windows broken out facing two different directions then depending on the weather that day it could be believable that there was some decent ventilation.

It was a "door ajar" alarm, whatever that is.

smokeless powder motherfucker

Were the smoke detectors comped? How many thousands of dollars did they cost originally anyway?

Ya the door was ajar during this very carefully planned final moment of glory of this killers life..... The barricaded door that needed to be blasted open was ajar.......

the smoke was comped to a different room because it was Steve's friend.

Good point but it probably did go off. My question is they said he wired 100k over seas. When is the last time you as a citizen tried to move more than 1000 dollars? Didnt you get hassled about (((muh paperwork)))?

The room was pretty well ventilated seeing as the window was missing on the 32nd floor you fucking idiot.

>saw flag, didnt read

$100k is not a lot of money. I'm sorry if that hurts people or something, but not all us work at Taco Bell.

>you fucking idiot.
Why you are so rude?

yes i thought of the windows open, but since there are many videos of the incident i haven't seen any one with some semblance of smoke coming from the windows, but i'm not sure if it could be seen from that distance on video

D:

I work at Taco Bell, but not everyone does. Fagets.

>there are taco bells in finnland
The Jew truly knows no boundaries.

You missed my point jew. Normies cant move that kind of money even when they have it. Stop pedoshilling and gtfo

Look, if Steve wanted to write a check for $100k, he'd do it! He was a fun guy!

When we went to the Wynn, and by the way, I recommend that fusion restaurant they have, I forget the name, but you should go there, we ate THOUSANDS of dollars sushi. COMPED! They would comp him millli-- uh er L-LOTS of money!

>they literally said the fire alarm went off you idiot
Why the fuck would it matter either? Gun fire sets off the fire alarm....So fucking what? You know full fucking well its not a fire because you are there and have a gun that is making smoke. You know full well they know where you are the instant the windows come out.

youtu.be/uK1SZhVC9sg

there was a shooting at the exact same time at the bellagio

false flag confirmed

Jesus Campos somehow told to go up and check out a door alarm on 32nd floor. Takes elevator.

the door alarm was not paddocks room. Jesus campos is fake nigger

Umm I would like to wire 100k to an ISIS infested country please.
>Why yes sir Mr. user. Please sign here.

Those were smokeless rounds.

Why do civilians need smokeless rounds? Civilians should only be able to purchase tracers.