Bleach

Here is what happened:

>Ichigo and renji arrives
>Renji use bankai and get btfo
>Aizen uses the opening to fire hado 99
>the hado is actually a distraction he uses his ability and hypnosis begin at this very moment
>Aizen attack juha with the ichigo appareance
>Aizen loses an arm and his sword but juha is tricked
>Ichigo uses getsuga tensho

Anyone trying to say otherwise is trying to bait you

Correct. Anyone else is a delusional Aizenfag.

More like Renjifags, distorting what happen to cling on their hope that Renji didn't get absolutelly BTFO.

He's fine.

Finely chopped.

Who else just wants it to be over and doesn't care about the outcome.

When Bleach finally ends I don't think I'll even feel anything to be honest.

Free my tired soul Kubo

im just hoping we get a big shitstorm ala NaruHina

You're the worst type of fan.

Oh, we'll see it alright.

Stop posting this.

Will I call myself a fan of Bleach when it ends? I don't even know. We'll see what Kubo cooks up. I've only been reading weekly chapters because it takes what, less than a minute of my time every week? I personally just have this burnt out feeling that probably stems from the fact Bleach should have ended twice by now.

We'll see. Bleach has kept my attention this long so something must have kept me reading. But would I recommend Bleach to a friend or read it again in the future? I don't think so.

Why? Not only is it relevant to Rukia's character, but it's also attractive.

Then why did Ichigo have remnants of Renji's bankai on him and no right arm?

Aizen appeared as Renji and got his arm cut off from the very start. Look at the page where he attacks Yhwh as Ichigo, he still misses arm and still has remains of Renji's bankai.

So neither Ichigo or Renji received any damage and Aizen is immortal anyway.

imgur.com/a/fnjJw

I can't wait to see Yhwach next chapter. It's going to be great.

Why the hell Aizan want to be Soul King anyway? That is literally the most boring job ever existed in Soul Society.

Being Arrancar king who surrounded by Shark Tits, Nel, etc. is way better in my opinion

You're right...but if there's one thing Aizen is, it's ambitious.

Being King of White Mexico isn't good enough for him.
No, he refuses to be anything less than the King of Reality itself. Who cares if it's boring? He deserves it, and that's what's important.

>>Rukiafags and Orihimefags eternally butthurt
>It'll be better than the NaruSakufags.
Which is why it will never happen

juha cut his arm
the remnants are a mistake of kubo

A Tatsuki end would actually provide less drama than a Orihime end.

>Still believing in a Tatsuki end after the SS arc.
You poor, unfortunate soul.

>the remnants are a mistake of kubo

Ruki/Renji
Orihime/Uryuu
Tatsuki/Ichi

this ending will never be cannon

>Ruki/Renji
This is the only one I don't support.

What characters would you cut to make a reasonable number for the cast? It's obvious Kubo has made WAY to many characters in this manga and can't realistically give them all proper spotlight.

All the fullbringers and Chad

>Chad
Who?

>Uryuu clearly in love with Orihime
>Orihime clearly in love with Ichigo
>Ichigo turns out to be secretly in love with both

OT3 ending never ever ever

say that to my face fuckers not online and see what happens

What anime is this guy from?

that's brock from pokemon

13 divisions were unnecessary. Komamura and Tousen just mucked around in their own storyline. Maybe drop Shunsui too and just have Ukitake become the next Captain-Commander. Of course their subordinates can be deleted as well.

Less Visored. Six is already more than enough. Love and Rose are terrible, unnecessary characters. Probably knock them down to three: Hirako, Hiyori, and Hachi.

The Fullbringers are actually okay because their presence was minimal outside their arc. Jackie and Giriko could be cut, though.

Ten Espada is probably still necessary but DO NOT number them in order of strength! That led to a lot of power level nonsense.

Cut the Sternritter in half.

Shit, Brock looks pimped out now. I should go back to that show.

>Chad

Already been cut in the manga.

>Cut the Sternritter in half.
Just leave Yhwach.

He's the worst part!

>Cut the cast in half
>Delete Chad
>Ichigo had Renji's bankai cuz Kubo messed up

shit opinions: the thread

I demand the retention of Nanao and Lisa.

Otherwise, I agree with you.
Though I also think a fair number of the Fraccions could be cut. Like...every single one except for Lilynette and Harribel's. Maybe retain Barragan's too, their fights were fun. So yeah, just the Top 3's Fraccions, cut all the others.

>He's the worst part!
Oh, surely you jest.

>Cut the cast in half
It's honestly the best choice at the end of the day.

>Delete Chad
He's already deleted.

>Ichigo had Renji's bankai cuz Kubo messed up
Everything will become clear next chapter.

He was the worst until he merged with the soul king.

>Delete Chad

Kubo did that, not us. Most of us would prefer to give him more relevance on the level of Ishida (which is still barely shit).

You can't fool us, Devil

It's because Chad's Mexican. He doesn't fit in with the Nip drama.

>Being King of White Mexico
>White Mexico
After you say that, I think being Arrancar King is not that good either

you know that kubo litteraly forgot that a character had an eyepatch for like one year right?
and you remember that retards on 4 chan thought it was aizen because of the missing eyepatch and because the character liked tea?????

I remember that.
It was JUST

That is what happens when you make too many fucking characters.

>Aizen becomes next Soul King
>ends all this afterlife bullshit
>Ichigo wakes up home

>A Lusting Yuzu is beside him

I keep thinking about this.

Who is going to replace the soul king? Hitler obviously can't be allowed to do it, and Aizen would probably troll the shit out of reality as well.

Ichigo doing it would be a shit ending, his dad wouldn't leave his daughters.

Maybe Uryuu's dad?

Trying to think of people who could relatively be trusted who would fit the bill.

Orihime.

Ultimate waifu sacrifice to protect reality for her nakama

Kyoraku was right about Ichigo's new powers breaker reality

He stays on as new captain of 0 devision to protect her for eternity

Are people still following this?
I stopped after the Orihime rescue arc.

Is the anime still running or is it just the manga now?

>Is the anime still running or is it just the manga now?
It's pure Mango.

>Ichigo doing it would be a shit ending

It's either going to be him or Aizen, and I can't see Aizen being either reformed enough to be trusted in that position (you have the power to destroy the world!) or getting imprisoned just like the old Soul King.

Or some copout where they use Yhwach's frozen body.

>Or some copout where they use Yhwach's frozen body.
That would be the most retarded decision in the history of this entire series.

It would be disappointing but it wouldn't really make a difference, would it? The old Soul King was practically a frozen corpse.

My bet's still on Ichigo, though.

Wait, which character was that? Kyoraku?

Can someone explain Ichigo's powers to me? As I understand it, he could

>shoot lasers out of his sword with Getsuga Tencho
>get stronger and faster with his bankai
>get stronger and faster with his hollow mask
>get stronger and faster with his final form he used against Aizen and throw black ink bombs out of his hand
>get some sort of weird armor with his Fullbring powers he never used again

But then this recent arc said his original shinigami powers were actually Quincy powers or something? I haven't really been paying attention.

We could also cut all the ex-Espada Arrancar too. The Mexico arc should have basically fed straight into the Fake Town arc without all those ultimately-pointless fights.

It's very simple.

Ichigo has
>every single type of power
>the more power he has, the faster and stronger he gets
>he can shoot energy blasts

he go fast and shoot beam

>We could also cut all the ex-Espada Arrancar too.

I can see why Ishida and Chad were given fights there. Especially since that was poor Chad's last real battle!

The whole Fake Town arc was misconceived. Especially the early round Fraccion fights where the captains and Espada just stood and watched!

>get some sort of weird armor with his Fullbring powers he never used again
this shit drives me crazy, same that he just up and dropped the hollow mask

basically though from my understanding, the "hollow" was actually his shinigami powers all along somehow, and zangetsu was actually his quincy who was feeding him fake shinigami powers and suppressing the real ones.

So all those times that the hollow powers broke through, it was really the shinigami powers finally getting out from the suppression of zangetsu

but then ichigo says that he believes they are both his sword which is how he got two blades, representing the duality.

but the whole thing makes no sense cuz if the hollow was actually his shinigami how did he do all the vizor shit

and if zangetsu was really his quincy the whole time, then why did yuha bach say that his quincy blood only finally broke through after ichigo exausted himself in the prison and broke out, then was exposed to bach's energy causing the blut vene to appear

basically Ichigo's powers are "because fuck you, main character swag"

Well, in my ideal version they would still get fights elsewhere. But I totally agree that the nature of the fights was stupid. Just sitting back and watching your weakest dudes fight 1v1 is dumb. I can somewhat understand it in the context of "honorable fighting" but even then it's a bit much.

>Fake Karakura town.
The fighting should have taken place in the real town to raise the stakes. There was absolutely no tension with a fake one.

The best power they could have brought would have been Rukia's
If they forced her to go all out possibly sacrificing herself in the process that 0K shit would have fucked causality and prevent basically any future within a certain range.

We got 9 chapters left and there is still too fucking much open to be closed satisfyingly with so little time.
Yhwach still has Ryuujin Jakka.

Also Aizen was a better enemy than Yhwach.
Aizen did not strife power for the purpose of power, but because he needed it to get past the Royal guard and get rid of the soul king which he thought was an abomination and that things should be changed.
Yhwach got interesting when we thought that he actuallly wanted to recreate his peoples kingdom even if it meant sacrificing part of his own people and that he would even willingly leave the throne for someone else.
Instead he turned out to be the boring ass I tricked everyone bullshit to get their power and become the uber being while being evil for no apparent reason.
In the end the Shinigami were right and OMG was a fool to have pity on child Yhwach and let him live.

>>Aizen loses an arm and his sword but juha is tricked
Aizen has not even a sword anymore remember!
This was one of the good things that happend this arc which was full of retcon now that the manga is getting axed.
The sword being there showed us that something was of as Aizen no longer posses a sword.

>Ruki/Renji
Worst possible outcome after all that polarity bullshit kubo pulled with Rukia and Ichigo.
I actually could care less about romance, but he centered the two around a fucking dark/fire/sun and light/ice/moon them, complementing each other and so on shit.
Hell he even mad eOrihime point out that the relationship between the two is special.
If he now abdones all that and really just gives Rukia to the abomination of a chracter excuse that Renji is I will personaly crush his sunglasses.
The best part Renji had these entire last arcs was his interaction with Bazz B.

Why can't there be a way for Ichigo to get all the bitches at the same time?

Because I think shonen jump has a rule against that.

No wonder Japan has low birthrates. They're not teaching their kids that they can seduce more than one bitch.

aizen is kubo's self insert ?

>Because I think shonen jump has a rule against that.

Is that why they ended To-Love Ru?

that's a joke. I know all the rumors about it.

>we could have had tiny qt3.14 teacup waifu to live in our pockets and sass/love us forever

why live

I want to drink teacup Rukia's "Bath".

>Kurosaki Funeral Service
Huh. So Ichigo's home was originally a morgue rather than a Clinic? Never noticed that detail.

how come isshin didn't react here?

As soon as Ichigo mentioned a person Isshin couldn't see in a samurai costume it should have been obvious to him

Kuboooooo!?!?

I'm going to give Kubo some credit here and assume that, like Shinji, Isshin being a Shinigami is one of those things he'd had planned for a while.

So, with that presumption, perhaps he just figured it was an inevitability that Ichigo would come into contact with Shinigami sooner or later, and that it was just best not to blow his Suburban Dad shtick?

Hey guys, I haven't read Bleach since Rukia was arrested and taken back to the Soul Society. How's everything going? Did Ichigo finally rescue Rukia? Or are they fighting? And who is this Yhwach guy? Is that Rukia's older brother? Does Ichigo need to defeat him in order to rescue her?

To not blow his cover.

Either Isshin was faking it or his powers were so low that he genuinely couldn't see Rukia.

I think it's pretty clear that, at that point, his powers were still sealed by a link to Ichigo.

The point here is more that he should've known what was going on as soon as he heard "Samurai Getup", and thus you'd think there'd be some kind of reaction from the realization there was an active shinigami in his home.

Rukia died in SS arc. Yhwach is her father getting revenge.

This bait is so utterly stale, I think I broke my teeth trying to sample it.

Tatsuki #1 wingman

Tatsuki should be Ichigo's eternal waifu.

I miss when Orihime was an adorable spazz, now she just spends all her time staring longingly at Ichigo's ass

guess the thirst must be getting to her

You ever get that vibe from Tatsuki? The vibe of a girl who wants a guy, but sees that her best friend wants him too, so she encourages her to get him, resigning herself to fulfilling her desires purely vicariously?

We have moved past that point a decade ago.

that's totally what it is

Threesome when?

That is the kind of thing that ruins friendships.

Fuck love, it's a complete nuisance.

I just want her to be happy and to get a happy ending.

The only vibe I get from Tatsuki is a dyke vibe.

Always. Tatsuki reacted way too strongly to Kon in Ichigo's body kissing her.

She was also mad that Ichigo never mentioned knowing a woman as beautiful as Rangiku, so she's either jealous or lesbian. Although she should have remembered Rangiku from when the Shinigami burst into the classroom.

that's not how you spell chizuru

>I just want her to be happy and to get a happy ending.
Maybe she'll hook up with Chizuru or something.

She's just a plain ol' lesbian. Not a raging dyke like Tatsuki.

Tatsuki was definitely jelly. She knew she couldn't compete.

spazz Orihime is best Orihime

Tatsuhime End is good too.

Blame those sick fetish doujins, they've indoctrinated me to the idea.