imgur.com/Jj7JqKUwith
imgur.com/PtIhqun
i.ytimg.com/vi/HpMLP-d-Pqc/hqdefault.jpg
imgur.com/vNSeZLU
i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg
i.imgur.com/5vdZDsg.jpg
i.imgur.com/ZhSwGEJ.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Tharja dressed in Hifumi Togos outfit please. Pic related is Hifumi of course, Tharja is the album link.

imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her in casual clothes, with simple and cute shorts, and preferably no headphones. Though if you feel like drawing her in her general outfit without her headphones, that's fine also.

Or alternatively, her wearing gym clothes. Optionally she could be doing something sports related, like doing stretches, but simply being cute and sporty is fine, too.

Or anything cute while she's wearing only her shirt or some nice t-shirt, and underwear.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine if you have something in your mind.

Please and thanks!

Requesting please!
Perhaps together with a Mimikyu wearing a Usagi san or Same san costume. Maybe staring at it with a puzzled expression as well, trying to discern it from the real ones. This is only just a suggestion though, so feel free to do something else if you'd like.

Additional ref: imgur.com/a/1gBpI

Thank you very much.

I would like to request Mai Natsume holding a miniature panda in the palm of her hand and petting it with her other hand while smiling and blushing.
Panda reference: i.imgur.com/jdl2KBx.png

Other ideas would also be appreciated, such as Mai in her bikini with her hands behind her head like this:
i.imgur.com/uHVtZxP.jpg

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari cheering me up, tell me that everything will be alright.

I really need it...

Thank you for considering.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra

with her right hair unbraided

in a kimono maid outfit

napping

combination of 2 or all 3

have a wonderful and productive weekend drawfriends and thank bunches ~

Requesting Gazer wearing Zero's outfit (Code Geass) [ files.catbox.moe/dzg1g8.jpeg ], maybe with a tiny mask for each eye. She could also be standing on or next to a unique Knightmare Frame [ files.catbox.moe/bunr8g.png ].

I have several outfit ideas; a wedding dress, sweater, bikini (+micro), plugsuit, bunny outfit, or labcoat.
Her dungeon crawling with Miia would be nice. If any other user has an idea, I'm almost always up for joint requests.
I'm fine with cute/mildly lewd and chibis are wonderful.
That said, most anything is fine.

I have an SI thing: files.catbox.moe/wcvju9.jpg
Most anything would be cute.
Ideas; her holding a daki of me, teasing me, holding my hand, wrapping her eyes around me in a hug, or me touching her fluffy tail.
I usually just wear a pair of pajama pants, so an outfit swap would be fun. Also her sitting on my face, something like that would be nice too.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Her wearing a nurse outift, bending over to give the viewer an injection

• Her wearing her official BRS themed outfit here: i.imgur.com/xURk6oM.png

• Anything cute of her wearing her evening dress with same hairstyle in ref: i.imgur.com/fxoB9Wn.jpg

If these don't interest you please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Requesting Cyan:
-dressed in her new game outfit or as one of these characters from her game (imgur.com/a/7QDZz)
-making a heart shape with her hands, trying to make one with her tail, or both
-trying to lick milk out of a glass messily
-pick three to five colors and draw her doing something using only that palette. Don't just pick her normal colors
-in a big bowl of vanilla ice cream with strawberry syrup being drizzled on
-in a relaxing sauna
-wearing cute lingerie that's a little too tight on her

Or anything else you want to draw. Cute or cutelewd is ok. Also if you want to make her assets bigger or have a different hairstyle I don't mind.

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, I would like a POV image of Erza feeding the viewer a spoonful from a slice of cake.

Alternatively, I'd also would love to see a picture of her standing underneath an umbrella while it is raining.

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Natsume petting a small animal, like a cat or hamster, anything else is welcome!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:

• I would love to see more of Ibara in her bikini having fun on the beach and playing with her water gun. The relevant bikini reference picture can be found in the bottom right corner of the reference sheet. (Its resolution is low, but it's all I have at the moment.)
• Any other summertime activity is welcome as well, e.g. taking her bike for a ride ( i.imgur.com/uv4KfxV.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( i.imgur.com/BJUQRRd.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or performing any kind of sports.
• Related to this, I especially like the idea of Ibara participating in typical sports festival stuff, wearing her school issued track and field uniform but with the jacket unzipped because of the heat: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks in general. As a matter of fact, I'd also love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few months back. Preferably the white version, since she wears white underwear. Ref: u.pomf.is/qvzpbh.png
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the aforementioned bikini pic, much obliged)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Requesting Shion wearing Bhanabra armor from monster hunter or her wearing a naked apron with a embarrassed expression on her face.
Bhanabra armor ref: imgur.com/a/ibwnx
Anything cute of her is fine.
Thanks in advance.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her wearing/cosplaying in Reimu's outfit from the Touhouvania (Koumajou Densetsu) fangame.
Ref for the outfit : imgur.com/a/i4d75

Or for a second request,a Mio version of that KanColle glove fad with shipgirls opening one of their gloves to the viewer. She would be doing it with her fingerless elbow glove from the Don't Say Lazy concert outfit. Ref with examples of the fad itself, and for her glove : imgur.com/a/Ti6HZ

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Hello everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce wearing Marie's outfit from Splatoon.
Other ideas could be her as a bartender or looking relaxed and happy while the wind blows through her hair.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata! While I'll hugely appreciate anything cute/cutelewd/with SI from ref, a few suggestions:
>Dressed as Futaba from Persona 5: my.mixtape.moe/rkoluv.jpg
>Because I still like it, in Nyangerie: my.mixtape.moe/zkshpw.png
>As per the season switch, cosplaying as your favourite character from the new season!

And remember, the most important part is having fun!

Requesting Kiririn dressed as a Beauty trainer class, maybe with a Glameow, or another "beauty" pokemon. (I know the refs are horrible, there's nothing available.)
imgur.com/a/wjf8E

Alternatively, I would love to see her curling her hair in her pajamas, similar to this: imgur.com/a/Zr1eS

Anything else is always appreciated! Just no lewd, please. Have a great weekend!

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Sleeping in a hammock
-doing a mundane task - folding laundry, washing dishes, etc.
Most anything else would be wonderful too, thank you

Also a joint request with Outfit swap, or maybe Mariya making Ion try on some of his cute nightgowns. Remember both are guys!

Normal Ref: i.imgur.com/DKEeXal.png

Requesting POV sleeping beside Rika.
Or her doing any kind of hotblooded pose.
Or her casting magical spells/miracles.
Or dressed up as a catgirl.
I would also love anything cute.

Dear Drawfriends,

While anything cute of my wonderful wife Hane is always appreciated, I have some ideas of what you may draw!

Hane as Office Lady - if possible, with glasses and pinstripes.

Hane in a chinese dress

Hane in her biking clothes (leather jacket and riding pants) enjoying a starry night on a field while tenting.

Hane and her Bike - imgur.com/a/sNnRr Anything with her Pink CB400SF Hyper VTEC Spec III is always appreciated!

Super crazy Bonus request for those who enjoy drawing mechanical things:Hane as artwork on a fighter jet - Idolm@ster DLC for Ace Combat-Style imgur.com/a/vGN78

Recently an exhibition of production materials took place so I did what I could to provide you with good references from multiple sides: imgur.com/a/lUnoF
Do note that the ones in all of photos are in wrong colors so imagine the 2nd and 3rd one a bit less offensively bright and in regards to hair color, please refer to the reference attached to this post.

As always I wish that all of us will have a great weekend, delivery or not!

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing Anzio's senshadou uniform (the skirt variant with Anchovy's shoulder belt and maybe black gloves would be very much appreciated), optionally riding in a CV-33/35 tankette or a Semovente self-propelled gun or holding a fluffy, well-fed sheep wearing a small bagpack and aviator goggles. Of course, anything non explicit would be most marvelous as well.
Thank you very much for considering.
Uniform references: imgur.com/a/yfLcn
Vehicle references: imgur.com/a/NDo18

Requesting Seras Victoria squeezing and inhaling herself into a pair of jeans, similar to the guy in this commercial: youtube.com/watch?v=kWTP3Tv70iA

Requesting my Kobori jogging in a green sports bra and tight-fitting shorts with her hair tied up in a ponytail. You're free to draw her with a sweaty midriff, but I'm not picky.

my.mixtape.moe/nvtpxg.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/cyvejo.png
my.mixtape.moe/hlbpmb.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/qxdkvs.png

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing an outfit that includes strapped, open-toed high heels. These are the heels, or sandals, I'm talking about along with some outfit examples:
u.pomf.is/mnmaoz.jpg
u.pomf.is/fqfckh.jpg
u.pomf.is/dxlhoe.jpg

Also requesting Ai wearing an office bikini, which basically consists of a top that looks like a blazer and/or a white shirt, a tie, along with a sarong that resembles a pencil skirt, like so:
u.pomf.is/bozzik.jpg

Or maybe wearing a nurse uniform:
u.pomf.is/idwgxk.png

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Hey, this week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi wearing Phi's outfit from ZTD, you can ignore the notes that was from the artists who drew the design. Glasses or no glasses, either is good. (ref:u.pomf.is/zbhwnx.png)

Alternatively, her with her hair down, or just a different kind of hairstyle, something that would be mediumish to long hair as she always has twintails. (ref:u.pomf.is/fjacwz.png), that aside I'm always very appreciative of anything cute a drawfriend has drawn for me, thank you, have a great weekend.

I didn't realize but its Nico Yazawa's birthday today as well as approximate pi day.
Requesting FeMC dressed as nico eating a peach pie.

Requesting Sawyer wearing a small, strapless black dress, along with some nice high-heels (maybe some strapped kind, or high-heeled sandals, or even gladiator heels if you'd feel like it):
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=636237
Perhaps add a pair of detached sleeves or striped arm warmers as well.

Or instead of a dress, she could be wearing a really short kimono, showing off her legs: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1846261

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses and various cool and fashionable outfits.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Any casual dude outfit with rolled up sleeves, or anything with heart motifs, just keep it tasteful.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dessed as a Yankii/Delinquent. Preferably with his hair dyed/pompadour. Smoking a cigarette is perfectly fine as well. Reference: imgur.com/a/A3YqR

Alternatively wearing some fashion and/or with an alternate hairstyle.
Reference/inspiration: imgur.com/a/Vy3KX imgur.com/a/d7DDx

Anything else is find as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you ahead of time and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Yukari dressed like a maid.
Or.
Wearing casual clothes, smiling and stroking her pregnant belly.

Requesting Purple Heart summoning a Dogoo demon in Bayonetta style. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/cbgwwe.jpg

Or alternatively:
-Neptune surfing on a super energy-propelled mecha-shark. Kind of like this: my.mixtape.moe/uatxfn.jpg
-Enjoying a summer night rain
-Relaxing on a hammock at the beach or a peaceful place
-Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama. If possible, I would love that you made any of the manga covers replacing the chibi Kouta with my chibi SI and including a pudding anywhere. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/UpSmV6s.jpg

Neptune in normal form: my.mixtape.moe/tdrjbd.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Kirika Misono, thanks.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. His birthday month starts today, so I'd like to request something birthday-related with him and my SI i.imgur.com/Va43rnV.png Any cute idea of them celebrating his birthday together would be great, be it user feeding him cake or asking him to blow candles or anything else you see fitting. If you're not interested in SI stuff, I'd also like to see him sitting on a throne as a King much like these pictures because he's a Leo. Accessories from Animage would be a nice touch, textless version at the link. Refs: imgur.com/a/pfCA3 Thank you if you consider drawing him, good luck and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Natsuki in a pose and an outfit that shows down her blouse like in the reference picture on the right, or in the cat lingerie/nyangerie.

Or maybe getting sweaty exercising, showing off her midriff or back.

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or summer related would be great.

Requesting Haruhi braiding her hair, using Tenkawa's uniform my.mixtape.moe/nopeco.jpg or with any other waifu's hairstyle. Although mostly anything non-lewd would be fine as well.

Requesting Okoi either:

-Throwing me a kiss

-Lifting weights in gym clothes

-Looking at Potclean and not understanding what is he supposed to be
i.imgur.com/G87r8QC.jpg

-Cosplaying Christie Monteiro (Tekken)
imgur.com/gallery/1OaDk

-Kissing a Smoochum
i.imgur.com/90HeNZ0.png

Anything else is always appreciated.

Requesting Hakodate Omiko wearing the outfit in pic related.
Anything else is also fine.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin posing as Professor Zoom/Reverse Flash imgur.com/a/ogOl7, does not matter masked or unmasked. It would've be awesome if artist would've be able to capture the essence of both characters and mix it up in amazing piece of art!
Anything else cute/cool would've be highly appreciated as well.

Posting anchor for the drawfriend.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request your take on her playing Pokemon Go or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Is the guy who said that he'd draw Shizuru here?
I totally missed out on the last thread.

Its Hagakure's 29th birthday this Monday so I'd like to request my husband celebrating festively in some way.
Various other refs
- imgur.com/a/6jZod
- imgur.com/a/DZnP9

Whatever is fine though; I wouldn't mind anything at all so long as he's happy and safe!
Anyway, have a restful weekend, everyone~

I'm requesting my dear husbando Akihisa Yoshii from Baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Requesting slightly tanned akihisa since it's still summer. Maybe him chilling on the beach or just being somewhere outside on a nice day.

- I would like to see him dressed in this outfit but in fullbody: imgur.com/xg6WSkT

But if those requests don't interest you, anything cute or stupid will be appreciated.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Dressed as the Samurai class from 7th Dragon III, replacing the blue for green (i.imgur.com/iNnqSrq.jpg)
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) doing something together.
-Joint request of outfit swap with Jolyne .
-Wearing a black dress with red high heels (with or without open-toe).
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

Hey guys hope everyone is doing cool. I would like to request my girl Rikka jamming out to music please and thank you

Anyone streaming right now?

Requesting my waifu in any of these individual swimsuit designs
imgur.com/a/9yHid

Alternatively cosplaying:
-Dizzy's new outfit: imgur.com/a/4SoIK
-Lie Mei's outfit from Thunderbolt Fantasy imgur.com/a/RUU35
-In Sabrina/Natsume's outfit from Gen 1
imgur.com/a/vXsbQ
-Inverse Origami's Astral Dress imgur.com/a/Qw4Yr

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute or comfy please.
If you want something specific this week, how trying to choose a cake for two at a cafe or bakery?
Thanks in advance!

Hello everyone have a good friday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I just want to see her wearing a striped shirt
Here's some reference:
imgur.com/a/gWwAh

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting Kaito wearing clothes similar to these: a.pomf.cat/kazqry.png
Pose optional.

Or requesting him fanning himself with a paper fan and complaining about the heat, with him possibly wearing one of his alternate outfits from the anime or manga or casual summer clothes.

Anything else that's cute or cool is fine.

PaintrFiend is drawing Gazer in Picarto

Requesting my husbanaya, Ruinanya, doing cute bananya things like watching TV, brushing his fur, or sleeping.
Thank you for considering.
Human form: my.mixtape.moe/pvenwb.jpg

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything is fine, enjoy your weekend

Requesting my dear Anna in a leotard similar to this image imgur.com/a/ex2aQ stretching

Thank you and have a nice evening and weekend!

Requesting anything of Misato Tachibana please, cutelewd is fine. For something specific I would like to see one of the following
- Performing a Poi Fire Dance at dusk
- Nervously stepping onto a weight scale or removing clothes to weigh less
- Sitting at the end of a dock while kicking her feet in the water. Perhaps wearing light summer clothes or a bikini
- Wearing a cute and comfy set of pajamas

Of course anything else is fine as well.

I hope everyone's enjoying their weekend.

Requesting my beloved laughing.
Anything else is also appreciated. Nothing lewd, please.

Thanks for considering.

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request Madotsuki trying to sleep in a spaceship cockpit, with her braids floating around in 0-G and a view out into space in the background.

Alternatively, and I normally I don't like requesting something like this because it feels embarrassing but why not, right?
I'd like to request Madotsuki wearing a wedding dress and holding bouquet of glowing white tulips, preferably while looking at the viewer.

i.imgur.com/uZfXecD.jpg Bouquet example

As always really anything would be great, especially anything cute, seasonal, or POV. Cutelewd is ok (within reason)

Twrlare's drawing right now.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami holding my hand to her cheek like in imgur.com/a/wnLdu
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her attempting to teach my SI/user how to grill hot dogs via her handheld's cooking game.
-her co-piloting Kirby's mech with Kirby from Kirby: Planet Robobot (Ref: imgur.com/vPTK546)
-her petting Len from Tsukihime in her cat form
If you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free! And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for the grill request or in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us

Requesting mira trying to bake a cake with her own blood, but failing because she's a robot and has no blood.
But anything cute or cuteguro is fine.

Requesting Nepgear

Outfits references: imgur.com/VttVd8Z
HDD references: imgur.com/a/7SZWB
More requests: pastebin.com/Y3PqKEX2

I'd like to see her dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters and Build Fighters TRY imgur.com/a/5uXEn.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd, please), and please ask about anything if needed to.

Requesting SI interaction like so( can be Birdy carrying me or the other way around) imgur.com/OmmieME
SI ref: imgur.com/a/OYu35
Birdy ref: imgur.com/a/cmY90#0

Or
Birdy asking for a barefoot massage, like so.
imgur.com/0xNtEm2

Or
Birdy dressed like Lenalee from D-gray man Hallow either doing a high kick, or any one of these poses, or a pose of your choosing.
Lenalee ref: imgur.com/a/De4r7
Pose ref: imgur.com/QARC1UR

Or
Birdy at her desk swamped with paperwork, receiving a small plushie of my SI and then being happy see ref.
i.imgur.com/pAEgMN5.png
SI ref: imgur.com/a/OYu35

Links?

I guess I'll just request again.
Requesting drawing of Shizuru Nakatsu. Preferably nothing lewd, with eye patch off. In her school uniform. Thank you.

Requesting my lovely Inori waking up sleepy in the morning.

Alternative: Her wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv from Dark Souls

Anything else is fine too.

Requesting Kagura receiving a bouquet of sunflowers, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting my lovely Itoshiki-sensei! I'd like to see him:
-proposing
-ball dancing with my SI
-tying a noose
or anything else! Have a great weekend.

SI ref if interested: imgur.com/a/AF4s8

Hello! Good afternoon!

Requesting my lovely waifu Nano, please.

Any of the following would be nice
- Cosplaying Alisa from the Tekken series.
(ref: imgur.com/a/lkNTP)
- Asking user for a kiss, slightly embarassed but happy.
- Wearing a cute school exercise uniform (buruma).

Or if you want to use my SI
- Looking at the sunset inside a car, a date-like scene.
- At an arcade, either playing a rhythm game or a fighting game.
SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is completely fine too!

Thanks and I hope you have a great and wonderful weekend, please remember to have fun!

Requesting Kawakami Mai giving a gift to the viewer while having a cute embarassed expression. Kinda like this: gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3057212

Please and thank you.

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima either
-In Tamaki Ako's player outfit imgur.com/a/LUb89
-As a Milf
-With sex hair.
-Holding the dragonslayer spear imgur.com/a/66GsD
Or anything else is fine

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters dressed as Dizzy from Guilty Gear, please!

Alernatively, Mimi playing fighting games using an arcade stick!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Dizzy: i.imgur.com/0ASsw3v.jpg

Requesting Watashi dressed like Malon/Cremia from Legend of Zelda. Alternatively, her wearing a nice dress and heels. Anything else cute or sexy is appreciated as well, of course.

Requesting my love Yuu happily taking a bite out of a giant toasty pancake, or cuddling with an adorable puffy Bunilla [Ref: imgur.com/XhBwdg6]. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome.
Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend everyone!

Requesting Rin drinking a Diet Coke. No, Pepsi is not okay.

Requesting Madotsuki saying "user, try to remember some of the basics of Lucid Dreaming."

Requesting Sonoda Yuu in a similar situation (tracksuit, no pants) as Alice in the ref.
Anything cute would also be lovely. Thank you for considering

Requesting my beloved Yuuna. A PoV drawing of me noticing that she snuck under the blanket while I was sleeping, kinda like this: i.imgur.com/ETnNqnk.jpg
would be very nice. But anything cute and happy of her would make me happy.

Good evening, WWD!

Requesting my Mint and I POV cuddling/hugging each other, with her looking up at me (she's a lot shorter than I am, and I'd probably be wearing like a black button up shirt or a generic Tshirt,) with a big smile on her face!

Or her wearing a hard hat with a hammer of some kind (real, toy, comically huge,) I've been really busy with a renovations around my house, she's the one thing keeping me glued together right now with how frustrating they've been haha.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too. Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend, and make sure to stay cool in this heat!

Requesting Makoto wearing the Gallian uniform from Valkyria Chronicles.
imgur.com/a/PGgGr

Alternatively, requesting long haired Makoto, with her hair tied in a ponytail.

Or Makoto as a catgirl, taking a nap.

Though anything cute, even cutelewd, would be of course much appreciated.

Please and thank you.

Requesting Akane, please.

Requesting Reigen Arataka in the pose of the image on the right please.

He's the best psychic, removed all my curses.

I love this sweaty con man so much

Requesting Sina enjoying a nice cup of coffee, or just saying ''bonjour''.
Something summer related would be nice too, like wearing a side tie bikini or a summer dress, but really, anything you feel like doing would be just fine, so don't worry.. Have a good weekend!

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/horizontal#0

I'd like to see her as Rapunzel, complete with outrageously long hair.

Or lewd mode: Doing something like this pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57445079 but with her stocking.

>he still hasn't requested
Guess I'll be up all night

Good evening to you all. Today, the 22nd, is my birthday, so this weekend I'd like to request my sweet Claudia celebrating! Anything is fine so long as it suits the festivity.
If you'd be interested in drawing her with my SI, here's a ref as well: imgur.com/zp80WRm

Thank you so much for your consideration beforehand and hope you all have a wonderful Friday.

Posting as an anchor for the drawfag from earlier.

>missing Orihimecuck
Ok.

Requesting Crona wearing a flamboyant 80's-style shirt. Shirt examples/refs - imgur.com/a/36JDn

Alternately, requesting Crona trying to keep cool in the heat. Sitting in front of a fan, eating ice cream, something like that.

Anything non-lewd would also be fine. Thanks, enjoy your weekend.

Hi WWD! My birthday's coming up on Tuesday and am requesting Deedlit wearing a long Cheongsam (imgur.com/a/iyCkp) sitting at a table with a surprise candellit dinner or serving as a sushi platter
-A walk along the beach in a summer dress with my SI ( i.imgur.com/xNps5gQ.png )
-Sipping some tropical fruit drink whilst reclining on a beach chair, wearing sunglasses and a swimsuit ( imgur.com/a/YRwOi or i.imgur.com/tr608Dn.jpg with a Sarong)
-She is the best thing that's happened to me, and I wanna see it all with her. A kiss scene atop a ferris wheel would be wonderful.
-Wearing a large sweater ( imgur.com/a/gezVz ) and lounging around the house, reading a book or enjoying a "massage"
Anything else cute/lewd or comfy is highly appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
Have a great weekend!

I don't even know if he requests here to be honest. I've seen him in the waifu wendesday threads though

Lolyfag, stop being mad that mods don't want you requesting anymore.

Requesting Hibiki sitting down and leaning up against user's side.

Requesting Lev petting my cat, playing with her or anything cute. imgur.com/a/G3JtA
If you pick this, please don't feel bad if you can't get her fur right, I know it's pretty complicated. Just do your best!
Alternatively, requesting him walking on stilts, while conveniently wearing really long pants so you can't see the stilts he's on.
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too, thanks in advance and take it easy.

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu. In light of recent landmark findings discrediting Meltzoff, I would like to see her cheering or with a triumphant expression, holding the latest print of a scientific journal or jumping up from her chair in front of a computer. Possibly furiously typing out congratulatory comments/scientific shitposts on the keyboard afterwards.

If you're looking for other ideas:

- Her going (」・ω・)」う!(/・ω・)/ にゃー!(」・ω・)」う!(/・ω・)/ にゃー! similar to imgur.com/a/fTZVS from Haiyore Nyaruko-san.

- Hugging user in a pose similar to:imgur.com/Jj7JqKUwith a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Her holding an umbrella under a rainy sky looking upwards at the clouds in thought while absentmindedly offering it to the viewer.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd though I'd prefer lewd to be in character if possible. Something sad is fine too.

I'd like to request Etna dressed up as a trainer from Pokemon Go, setting out on an adventure throwing prinnies at pokemon to weaken them
Preferably outfit themed to team valor: imgur.com/PtIhqun
Alternatively, Etna lazily playing the game on her phone being carried around on her throne by prinnies. i.ytimg.com/vi/HpMLP-d-Pqc/hqdefault.jpg

Of course anything cute is always appreciated, if you'd like to draw something cute with Etna and my SI, reference is here: imgur.com/vNSeZLU

Requesting Sakuya in a fancy dark blue or black cocktail dress drinking a glass of champagne at a nice restaurant. POV sharing a drink would be lovely. Faceless or self insert would be wonderful as well. Perfect and elegant as always.

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd within reason is fine too.

Thank god it's friday. Been a long week. I hope everyone has a great weekend and thanks if you consider.

Requesting Inori brushing her teeth in the morning i.imgur.com/TlGMe5O.jpg

Wearing any of those TLR lingerie sets fitting high heels would be nice too i.imgur.com/5vdZDsg.jpg
Or wearing her casual dress from the manga i.imgur.com/ZhSwGEJ.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Her outfit, either: Red and orange without the sleeves, or Pink and brown without her leggings , wearing sandals, or Black and light blue without both sleeves and leggings (Sorry if I'm very specific).

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

No lewds, unless you ask me to do so.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time.