I got a contact who will help me buy some African slaves, who i need in my new home

I got a contact who will help me buy some African slaves, who i need in my new home.
I am moving from Austria, to Saudi Arabia.

I am moving to Saudi Arabia, and i need some black slaves for mostly cleaning and serving.

What kind of slaves would you recomend?
Old who knows how to do their job, or yound who you will have to teach?

My buddies are Arabs, who buy and sell African slaves, who want to go to Europe through Northern Africa.

They suggested me to by older females for maids, and younger males for outside work.

I only want to spend 1200$ on the slaves, because the shipping is a bit expensive, do to having to smuggle them to Arabia.

I want 2 maids and about 4 outside slaves.
The males are about 150-200$, but my buddies can help me get them cheaper.
The females are dirt cheap around 50€ for a young one.

And i know "Why don't you buy African slaves in Arabia", well because they cost alot, between 3400$ and far over 10 000$ (depending on how good they are at their jobs, and who owned them before).
My buddie told me that one female African slave who was owned by a prince (who is not allowed to tell) got auctioned for 50 000$.

So can you help me out a bit (asking fellow Saudis).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mBcpKisAsNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sup Forums - Slave Trade

It was a long time coming I guess

Go ask the kikes, they know the most about the business.

Yeah yeah memes blabla.

Seriously can you help me out a bit, because i am going on Monday to Libya, and have to be in Arabia on Thursday.

I am on a time crunch.

Yes nice joke, but i now /pol and you weirdo autists can probly help me.

Bump

What are you on about? You don't need to handle this yourself, if you're moving to Saudi Arabia there are plenty of agents that will hook you up no problem when you're there.

Thanks for the Bump, can you help me a bit?

Yeah, but i kind of want to see my slaves that i buy, and don't want to pick em through a computer screen.

My buddies are my agents.

I also want some input from you guys, i know you studied Negros for awhile, and could help me pick some good ones.

Ask your neighbors in Saudi Arabia. They will have more advice and experience buying black slaves.

don't mix male and female slaves in the household

Why not get American niggers?

Get at least one tall young black male slave because at some point you WILL get curious and you WILL want one of them to black your asshole. So make sure you get a tall young man, because you're a faggot.

as i southerner i know slaves
> get old women for the inside for cooking and shit
> get middle ages men for outside slaves because young buck niggers will kill you in your sleep

>American niggers
that would be a huge mistake, we all know american niggers are the most laziest niggers in the world, all they're good for is asking for gibbs and littering the country with their crime infested offspring.

Well you can't never get wrong by checking the teeth of your slaves. They are the a very good indicator of health.

Other than that I have nothing to input. I hope one of your slaves stabs you to death.

Woman slaves are more docile. Treat them with respect, but if they get out of line remind them they are slaves, if they continue to object, 3 lashes to the back. If they go to out of hand then sell them. Set up a reward system for rhem, give them something to work for, strive for, like the winner of the week gets to eat with the master at the his table, eating the same food. Ect be creative. I wouldn't race mix with them. If you do have children with them remember your offspring must also be slaves.

BS the white man cuck out and let them be lazy
> you gotta whip then niggers like it going out of style

>Lybia
You fell for a meme. If you like to get Nigger slaves you have to go to the source. I would suggest northern Chad, but for the real cheap and quality get down to Maro. They will also organize the smuggling for a certain price, Zaghawa diplomats have special privileges in SA

Post proof that you are a Saudi.

Show arm with time stamp.

You have to whip them properly, then they work. Would be epic, the re-domestication of the American niggers in be the Arabs. Would make a great reality show. Post an ad on CL for black actors and actresses wanted in exotic location, pay the airfare and viola! You now have an endless supply of slaves to pick and choose from.

He's not claiming to be Saudi.

This sounds like a LARP thread.
I find it hard to believe you could buy a slave that easily in 2017

Whats the image from?

You can, they cost $60 in Sudan. As much as an Xbone game.

>it's hard

Are you dumb? You can easily buy a slave in Europe. Just go to some shitty Eastern European country and get one there directly. Now it's harder with the refugee crisis and there is more border control but before the war in Syria it was easy to buy slaves if they were Eastern European.

In South America, you can buy indigenous slaves for cheap

Come to america and vote democrst. Clinton foundation will give you a house slave, free room amd board and free health care. Pick a different color slave too and get them while theyre young.
Theyll just be for cheeseburgers and fucking.

>(asking fellow Saudis).

He's not? I thought Saudi doesn't accept foreigners as citizens, they will deport you once your allotted time runs out.

OP should get some teenage girls that know how to cook/are cute. That's what you need.

What guarantee you have that it will not run away from you after you make the purchase?
Or that it won't report you to the police?

How much would a cute young russisn or white or even korean girl cost? I dont care about talents im just tired of seeing fat women in america; especially when they talk like slang ghetto niggers.

"Fellow" is just an endearment. I can say my fellow Americans, it doesn't make me American. In its formal use, it can be referred to others who share your activity. So in OP's case, he's implying that Saudis share his wanting to possess slaves.

There's no 100% certainty but you can be confident. The slave, usually a woman, will feel too anxious, scared or weak to do anything. Oftentimes they don't speak the language of the country and they get sort of conditioned to stick to the status quo. As long as you're not extremely torturous, she won't flee. You also set rules and curfews.

Oh and also there are threats. Do you think those Russian prostitutes in Western Europe are always there by themselves? No, they have a pimp. They are too scared to do anything. And to be honest, most of the time, the pimps don't even have to explicitly make threats to keep them in line. Of course there will always be the "rebellious" ones. But if you're not even trying to run a big black market business (relative to the location), then it's easier to have non rebellious slaves. You just get the ones with the right personality. You can tell usually. They're quiet, don't talk back, submissive, etc.. If you have experience, you can tell them apart from the bad slaves.

Can you own African slaves in Sa?

Ok, i can contribute.
I know this might be impossible to execute but in post comunist eastern european countries the cream de la creme were the cuban slaves, mannered, astethically more pleasing than blacks and much harder workers. If you had diplomatic connections, which it looks like you do you can get them for free and just fly them to Saudi. You have to pay them $20 a month tho.

I agree with this - 100%. Listen to user, OP. You definitely WILL get curious.

Well OK I just assumed he is a Saudi in Austria because I'm pretty sure that Saudi doesn't accept many foreigners as citizens.

You don't have to be a citizen to move to Saudi.

What kind of work do you want the outside slaves to do?

Slave owner here

Dont get scammed user, its risky to get an actual slave

You can get a free ""slave"" by convincing refugees to work for you, just give them shelter and food and they will work all day long
Learn french it will help
I got 6 niggers by visiting a camp and convincing them to work for me

If but you want real quality maids then marry poorfag bedouin girls they clean,cook and shut up
They also have other ""services"" if you know what i mean

I honestly didn't know slaves were that common.
Really makes you think why are people in the west so worried about "equality", "feminism" and "racism" when are literal slaves being sold for peanuts in this day and age.

capping an epic thread

Please don't, remember how it ended last time,
rip USA

How do you intend to keep them from getting uppity? A whip?

FUCKING KEK STOP LARPING also you can't have slave's here and we dont't except ((((foreigners))).

Libya (post-Gaddafi) literally exiled blacks, executed those who refused to leave, and in some parts of the country, reintroduced African slavery. Though last i heard, they sold for 300 usd minimum

>t. paki

>you cant have slaves here
You sure habibi?oh wait you call them "workers" there

They take their passports so they can't leave, so effectively slaves

This nigger get's it

Nah senpai %100 suadi can trace my blood line back to before islam.

Yes it's common practice.

I know my family also had to get an "iqama", was that just for families though?

Everyone knows that niggers behave when you beat them and lynch the uppity ones.

A lot of people say "prostitution is oldest profession". That is correct if they assume profession is a job that isn't forced. But slavery is the oldest role or job in the world. Slavery has never gone away, it's just been re-branded and tweaked.

>lynching your slaves

Do you set your car on fire if the AC isn't cold enough? Why would you destroy an expensive asset like that? Lashing them should do the job.

Who takes the passport? I heard in UAE it's usually South Asians who do it to their own people.

In our case my dad would voluntarily give it to a specific office of the company that he worked for. However, working for the Saudi Arabian oil company is a little bit different than, for example, the building workers in Dubai. We could request and receive our passports and leave at any time.

It differ's, Sometime's you get the passport or the guy who brought the worker to you has the passport.

No it's for every non-Saudi. minus the GCC Country's like UAE Kuwait and the reset.

Please take USA Negroes. The vile filth are destroyers of society and civilization. We will pay you to take the feral beasts away.

So it's the sponsor who has passports? What about the boss of a company?

Could also be the boss or the accountant

buzzfeed is really desperate for a story these days.

fuck off OP. I hope you die.

what kind of bot post is this?

Start your own Mandingo fight league.Steam it.

Well i also have Indians that i pay (not slaves), that will keep the slaves in their place.

Also thanks for all the good suggestions, that weren't memes or larp stuff.

A great place to ask would be a local Austrian law enforcement (federal type organization) - you may think I'm joking but if you pay they're the best people to help you with selection and moving them. Frame it as looking for "consulting help."

Kek, i love larp threads

>Indians keeping niggers in their place

Unless they look like pic related, I don't see how that would work.

>What kind of slaves would you recomend?
I recommend the super strong and durable kleenex brand moors. Excellent quality. Removes those tough stains.

I know you are joking, but my buddies meet with their friends at a place, where they have a big cage (for their animals, tigers, lions etc.)
They each bring up to 3 Negros with them, put them in the cage with the wild animals (which they don't feed for days) and then see whose slave lasts the longest.
If you don't belive me there is footage of those meets on Life Leak.
My buddie had to leave after the first got killed.

We used to laugh about this in 2012... but I get we got spooked into a moral high horse.

Mainly because the left still is super fucking cringey that we had to have a more solid position.

Mate the Indians get guns.
Their job is to protect me.

Negroid>Capoid for slavery, do not even attempt to enslave the red-men, as they do not work or breed in captivity.

I hate the Jews as much as anyone else but I'm gonna light off some fireworks on my block when they finally nuke you sandniggers and send those of you people who aren't glassed back to fucking your kids and cutting eachother' heads off in tents in the desert instead of fancy mansions.

Same reason you shoot a dog for being aggressive and killing live stock. If they get too uppity you have to put them down, if not you are going to have it spread through the slaves. You need an example for them to fear if they try anything

What tribe?

That's not how it works, also they have ID's and are Americans, so your government wouldn't allow that.

But even if they are to entitled, and to lazy.

That's fucked up, it's not even funny anymore.

That's a very good advice thanks.
But my Indian security people will protect me with their guns.
I hire 15 because i need protection, i mean it's Arabia, and they have check if the slaves behave and do their jobs.

I know about Mauritania, but as far is i know, they only sell Negros to Arabs only, and they can't fly them over because they would die in a container, and if they bring them by land, than the Magreb Arabs slave traders would steal them.

I asked about that, and they said i wouldn't be able to aford one.

There was this pale skinned Iranian girl being sold for 500 000$.
And you have to know that middle easteners are only the 2nd most expensive slaves.

The most expensive by far are western women, preferably blondes.
They go for millions.

But it's the truth

How the fuck had this thread not been deleted?

I don't know either?
Maybe they saw that isn't Larp?

That was probably the best tip thanks!

Reddit mods helping reddit users to false flag Sup Forums to benefit (((media)))

Nope no flase flag.
I am actually a liberal!

people dont realize how easy it is to just get on a boat and buy a nigger still these days. the play hasn't changed, only the stage set

>muh safe space!

Fuck off to a politically correct site. Slavery is eventually going to be accepted again.

Slavetrader here. I first got into it after reading a thread on /biz/ and it's very lucrative. It's really important to DYOR (do your own research) on individual slaves, and not just do something because other people are doing it. After the '09 slave bubble popped, lots of people were left holding shitty, overworked, and close to death slaves. It was brutal, one of my best friends had to mortgage his favorite slave just to make payment for his annual holiday to Aruba.

You want to be sure to get the serf-fax (it's like carfax but for slaves), and get a full rundown of their medical history. I really suggest buying online from a trusted distributor. You can go to any darkweb site and find slaves. I've found that Malaysian women make the best slaves for me. They are small, don't eat alot, and don't complain. They also are easy to rape if you're in the mood. I also suggest at least one Jew slave, just to order around for fun. They really hate anything mildly dangerous, and watching them whine and cry about doing any stunt is a great source of entertainment for the kids. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.

How can you morally justify to yourself your actions?

Why?

In SA, Africans own you

itt hilarious

>if u attak u get shit in ur street

You dare use our ancestors' flag? faggot.
It's downright hilarious you pussy.

Trust me, you're better off hiring the Irish. We have experience with black slaves.

Kek, using the Merkel strategy for self(political)-defense

youtube.com/watch?v=mBcpKisAsNM