HOW CAN NK FLAGS EXIST?

where do people get access to NK IPs?

I see three possibilities:
1) someone is actually in North Korea and has access to the Internet. there are few people like this, but I am sure that it cannot be controlled as we think it is.
2) someone hacked some server in NK. I see this as the most likely since this technique has been working since the Internet existed. I did it with a Pakistani server back when I was 13 when I was a 1337 H4X03 wannabe, so it's definitely possible.
3) someone is using some commercial web service based in NK we don't know of and can't have access to. I know NK sees a bunch of russians, chinese and groups of other nationalities for work and business. I have seen a Periscope of a Russian track driver streaming from some northern NK province, so I am sure of this. Let's say these guys start dealing with local people (gov people mainly I imagine) and start using NK services for a fee (wether it's legal or not) or just for free (favours, bribes, etc...). Then someone could get ahold of some NK servers and do his bid.

what do you think? did i write a bunch of bullshit? am i brain damaged? or am i NSA-level crypto ninja?

Other urls found in this thread:

restoreprivacy.com/vpn-server-locations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4: someone with access to the Sup Forums backend is fucking with you.

Jewish shills.

Maybe it's just Kim Jong Un shitposting. After all, he's a millennial who grew up in the west.

It is either a nork with access (very unlikely as they would be high level officials)
a non-nork in NK with access (possible because embassies are allowed access to the wider internet and not just the local intranet that the locals "enjoy")
or it's a mod here that is larping.

Option 3 is my guess.

I remember a while ago when a North Korean flag, when asked where he was, said he was *right* next to the Chinese border. If he was actually a North Korean, he was probably full of shit and was trying to throw whoever would be watching him off his track.

nice, this is very much a 4th possibility.
do you think it would be just an insider, or someone who actually hacked Sup Forums backend.

I see the second option very unlikely, because i highly doubt anyone would engage in such effort in order to shitpost using NK flag.

Its US soldiers who go up to the DMZ and connect to the nork WiFi bc they left the default password on it

please let it be kim.

also, hey kim nuke san fran already.

It's actually Kim or some other high level NK official pretending to be a proxy.

>he doesn't know kim lurks here

5) it was the joos

VPNs don't need to be located in the country the IP tells Sup Forums it is in, they can set the country as anything they want.

You worry too much about trivial matters PotatoBro. Whatever happened to the Irish just enjoying the craĆ­c over a barrel of whiskey? I'm sure there's no sinister motive to norkposters

Apologies for the outdated gif. I saved a load of shite in my Sup Forums days

Drop moar Kims, pls. I need some ammo for the upcoming happening.

Mods fucking around?

Who's the black guy?

Most of the time it's probably Denise Rodman. But Kim probably does drop by once in a while

>black guy
I can't remember his name, his trap "girlfriend" is often posted here too

NKs are just normal people like you or me. They watch Western movies on DVDs. The government is not as strict/crazy as described by the Jews. All the "defectors" are paid actors. Probably a wealthy NK shitposting.

>restoreprivacy.com/vpn-server-locations/
IP's can be spoofed

It goes on where tge ASN is registered ya dink

Kim browses pol for intels

Protip-- anytime you see someone LARPing as a North Korean, ask them to answer your questions in Korea.

I saw this happen earlier today with 100s of replies, but as soon as I pressed the LARPer to answer in Korean the thread 404'd. Any Korean that can speak English well enough to post a coherent though hear can translate into sensible Korean, whereas LARPers won't be able to even type a single word. Knowing this may save you an afternoon of your precious time in the future.

proxies

>precious time
kek good one

Kek