Did everyone forget the BD is out in just 5 days? Sure...

Did everyone forget the BD is out in just 5 days? Sure, we'll have to wait another week and a half minimum to get subs but it's the release we've been waiting years for!

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/atbnkx.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=C5W2Dh_1n3o
aniplexplus.com/itemKqFGGizm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>another week and a half minimum
Oh yeah, can't wait for whatever scrub thinks they can translate Monogatari.

There is official english translation of book. It could help I think.

>tfw it takes 3 months for Commie to TL it

Just rewrite lines from here.

>the release we've been waiting years for!
Saw it months ago, where were you?

On the wrong continent.

Yeah just using the book could help. Also helps that the movie removed most of the monolog.

Shouldn't it already have subs on it?

>subs
>on Japanese BD release
Take a wild guess.

I'm pretty sure Rebellion did, and these are both Aniplex.

Aniplex subs exist, but I doubt they'll be put on the BD.

>He didn't see it in theaters
Piece of shit movie ended right as it was getting good.

They won't do it, their TL quit.

This'll be the first time I'm gonna watch Aniplex's subs for Monogatari since the first few eps of S2. I really hope they put their A-team for the movie.

does Aniplex have an A-team

Aniplex Team

Well you know, by their own standards.

There aren't a lot of subs to fuck up and the only bad thing I remember about them is changing Oshino's catchphrase.

Why does all the magazine promo art fuck up Kiss-Shot's face?

Have you been spoiled by speedsubs? You're forgetting the amount of time their autistic tyepsetting will eat up.

>he didn't see it in theaters

Because she's drawn by Maria holic's artist now

Look at that retarded smug.

I just want to rewatch the intro scene.

God fucking dammit I don't want to deal with user subs.

In the movie she looks ok but promo arts are fucking terrible.

Nah, the reason they're so slow is because they're just lazy fucks.

In-motion she looks adorable. Except for when she's dying and afraid and they purposefully twist her face into ugly shapes.

Just read the LN and watch it raw.

Head pat scene
a.pomf.cat/atbnkx.webm

>translated nisio novels
I would rather watch aniplex subs for the movie

at least araragi looks great

Mother of God

The TL isn't that bad.

The translator for the novels is a lot more competent than the official translators at Aniplex

My kokoro can't handle this.

> new satoru kosaki ost
> 1/3
Great

>trying to look as dignified as possible while asking for head pats

It's almost good but they fucked up her facial structure and gave her a giraffe neck.

>That cgi background.

It looks good.

The Misfortune of Kissushotto Shinobu

So decent subs when?a month?

I wouldn't say that one looks good, but there are some that look genuinely good and the surreal atmosphere makes them feel in-place.

how fucking new are you? alot of major releases already have subs on them. like madoka movie for one. pretty much any theatrical release that aired overseas comes with subs on the jp bd

Sasuga newfag.

Who's ready for a break from the kawaii donut loli interpretation when parts 2 and 3 show Kiss-Shot being straight-up beautiful?

Muh heart

What series?

user pls

>there are people who haven't already seen this in theatres

A shame, but I'd really like to watch it for the first time again.

And not in some theater crowded with autistic people. Being alone in my room is more than enough.

I have coalgirls.

Do you guys have a webm of shinobu in her black pantyhose?

Cute but that noise is irritating.

I dont' live anywere thatd show this

They're leggings. There's a difference.

zyuo man this??

I'd really like to have watched this for the first time with all the parts as one big movie. The built-up anticipation for the next part just can't last through a six month gap.

It can if you've waited through years of "KIZU NEVER."

I've reread Kizu twice since the first movie came to the states - and will do so at least once more prior to the second's arrival.

I have waited through years of kizu never and read both the fan translations and official translations multiple times. I'm going to watch it and enjoy it, but there's a thread of fresh anticipation and excitement that doesn't keep very well.

>plural translations
You know what I mean.

I hope Shaft will announce that they will do one of their Monogatari new year specials.

There's not really another novel that would fit into one of those.

Zokuowari would but it goes after owari 3 which is full season.

The rest of Owarimonogatari.

TV Edition

>kizu
>coming out

Nice meme.

You don't want the finale crammed into 4 episodes.

Blue Sh'nbu dress is really da bes

>feeling sassy huh?
Kill me user. I had forgotten that atrocity and now it is here again fresh and ready to cause me despair.

short haired shinobu is cutest

Super big vampire tits.

>waiting for the BD release of the first part

plebs

It's all about the second part.

youtube.com/watch?v=C5W2Dh_1n3o

Oh boy. I can't wait to see one third adapted from a book that isn't even that long.

Considering that's literally the movie's biggest flaw, you'll still probably enjoy yourself.

aniplexplus.com/itemKqFGGizm

>spashibo
Wait, when and why would he say that?
Other that that, holy fucking balls it looks amazing.

it's only an hour, it's not like seeing your favorite childhood book stretched out into an unholy 48fps abomination of a trilogy that brought a grown man to tears while being forced to partake in its creation

Still mad
You'll make me cry now

Who cares about this flop

Yet I want to FUCK teen Shibonu

If you don't want to pound every form Shinobu has raw then there's something wrong with your dick.

All Shiboy's good shinobu to me, but there's kust something about her Nise form th just does it for me, maybe it's the side tai/l

>watching a movie
>not alone
>not with a dick in your hands
>in the same room where bunch of noisy smelly plebeian normalfags are who clearly don't give a shit about "lol weeb shitshow I just came here cuz muh gf watches this shit xD"
>not able to rewind back and fap to Shinobu's shinobus

o shit my heart isn't ready for this

Kizu shinobu might be one of the most genuinely beautiful lolis I have ever seen.

The movies are doing a pretty good job of doing her justice.

>tl quit

you mean herkz is busy fapping to nadeko

I saw it at the beginning of March. Can't say I've been waiting on it.

They just don't give a fuck about Monogatari anymore it seems. Their SS, Owari, and Koyomi projects are all just dead.

At least they finished the TV versions of SS and Owari, their Haikyuu s2 is currently lagging 6 months behind.

It looks like a horrible game CGs from the 90s.

I would say they look like cheap/amateurish arch viz renders. They certainly look better than the average anime, but still nowhere near professional or realistic.

I'm pretty sure that's what they are. Some of the 3D backgrounds are really well done. Others aren't. Even as a stickler for 3D, I stopped noticing them while watching.