May resigns tommorow

who will take her place?
unlikely but i want mogg

Based Boris

Mogg for memes. Check em.

Probably someone even worse.

may will not resign unfortunately. Boris for memes, Mogg for serious but more than likely Gove for serious.

all british politicians are establishment whores so it makes no difference

May will never resign. The last election proves that she has the support of the people.

>tfw Mosley will never come back

50p says she resigns tomorrow. I can smell it

was she ever hot tho

Sooo how are her approval ratings, bongs?

My humble proposal fellow members of the Anglosphere.

10 Years, sort of a mini-Hong-Kong like set-up.

Pic didn't post.

>being a vassal state of the bastard child of our dead empire that's mostly filled with uncultured genetic mongrels
No thanks.

It hurts.

>Uncultured
LMFAO

Die in ignominy then, when your Venezuelan commie gets elected.

Ahahhahahahahahahaahahhaha!
Fuck Britain, seriously.

>he thinks I don't know this country is dead
Nothing will change unless we have a civil war, if it happens and you help then maybe I'll reevaluate yanks, but as it is now, you've don't nothing but shit all over us.

Were fucked, but that's a fake article.

It's fake, you mong.

Every country has tiny irrelevant parties that say crazy shit, the greens are ours

Why? What happened? Not that I am sad the ugly cunt is gone

she looks like an owl. a fuckable owl

Satan himself.

JESUS CHRIST! That was fucking savage! I pray to God that I may live the day which they show this line on live prime time TV.

>pic related isn't fake
Also nice "anti-semitism laws" you got there. Managed to outcuck even Goymany

CAN’T CLOGG THE MOGG

Jahans

It's enraging to watch your government treat you all like second class citizens to Muslim scum. I would gladly fight with you all.

Always reminds me of Black Pigeon. Maybe that's why its that anti-German, JIDF cunt's favorit meme

OH, JEREMY CORBYN
OH, JEREMY CORBYN
OH, JEREMY CORBYN

Trust me, most people have had enough but just don't know or want to do anything about it. We will plod along into the abyss for the next couple decades until either we demise to nothing or it gets so bad we'll have a civil war.

Abolish parliament and become an absolute monarchy.

nicola sturgeon

Anything to speed up the decay. I'd rather be shot in the head than wither away with cancer. Just end it of it won't be fixed.

Goddamn thought police make me sick.

I'd fuck her

Introduce a little anarchy!

she threatens a trade war with USA over bombardier. News articles place this at September 27-28 2017. Vegas shooting takes place October 1st 2017. Stephen Paddock worked for lockheed martin earlier in his life which had joint ventures with boeing. Interesting fact now sure how it correlates to everything though.

JEZZA IS /OURGUY/

there is NO ONE in the entire britain HATED more by kikes than corbyn, this is a fact.

corbyn's agenda is the one they fear the most.

FUCK BLAIRITES AND FUCK SAUDI/ISRAELI SUCKING TORIES