The US-Israeli Game is Over

The Middle East can now rejoice in the victorious result that Saudi Arabia has admitted defeat. The Saudis themselves have largely been responsible for much of the conflict in Syria in the entire history of its conflict, and in a broader scope, for the history of conflicts across the Middle East overall. In Syria, Saudi Arabia backed the jihadists that fought against Syrian leader Bashar Al-Assad. Iran on the contrary, backed Assad's regime and sent their own military into Syria, along with their proxy fighting force, Hezbollah based out of Lebanon.

The US and Israel also fought against Assad, and helped their ally, Arabia, while Russia took dominion as the primary protector of Assad and the sovereignty of Syria itself. The US had been warned many times about stomping on smaller countries, and this time, they felt the sting of their ignorance. Russia successfully defended Syria, became a dominate power in the region, and created a wall from Iran to Lebanon that is resistant to the American-Israeli backed destruction of the Middle East.
Finally, the Saudis have admitted that they would rather work alongside the new power over the Middle East, Russia, than continue bloodshed. The Saudis thirst for wealth outweighs their loyalty to the US. This is a sign of progress in the region, and shows that whatever anarchic and destructive path the US had intended for the Middle East is on its way to being stopped completely.

Slowly, but surely, the Middle East may just recover from this and become a safer place for Sunnis, Shiites, Christians, and other goyim.
> youtube.com/watch?v=IeYUKRQ5iws

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/205wUJswjJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=74k_JbPWsVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is funny isn't? The US, Israel and Saudi Arabia have done whatever the fuck they wanted for decades BUT they couldn't stop based Al-Assad

>and other goyim.

What did you mean by this?

The burgers are pretty much BTFO in the Middle East now. They just have Israel left which will get BTFO soon. Also the burgers will get BTFO as well since everyone recently realized that their military is shit and exists only in Hollywood and due to an overly inflated budget (burgers spend by far the most on healthcare as well yet have the shittiest healthcare)

Not a bad past.

Who is going to be the new world power? China? I hope not because I love my dogs.

I hope Spain become the future world power and restore the Spanish Empire with a new Inquisition. I can dream

I think it will be divided by China Iran Russia and whatnot who will then have a cold war with each other Yurop and North America will be occupied and they already have a leftist ideology set up where ebil white males are colonialist scum that needs to be oppressed by righteous African Americans/Arabs/Latinos etc CNN won't even have to change their tune that much they will just be the Chinese News Network

Saudis getting cucked , they should be happy they just got the tsar and not the tsar bomba

he means he is a jew trying to jew us

>I hope Spain become the future world power and restore the Spanish Empire with a new Inquisition.
You could just get a campaign started in Argentina to rejoin Spain.

China has seized control of the United States economy. The eternal Jew tried to win it back through amazon, but all the products are still from china. Assange made reference to the Chinese arming and training white nationalist forces. I can see the possibility, as an effort to destroy the Jewish overlords here. But then what? Them Asians scare me a bit

we have guns and our army to stand against the chinese and jewish overlords, i wish the army would snap and do a coup already and make this country way better. Tactically defend ourselves and attack the jewish over lords, we have enough shit to hit an invasion and hit ourselves to save ourselves.

The Chinaman is still nothing more but a burdensome matter. Poo in Loo is going to have a field day some day soon.

Daily Reminder
youtu.be/205wUJswjJ8

Yeah them too.. the balances are shifting pretty hard. This Vegas stunt, the company that's making bank on new security police state infrastructure is indian.

The armed forces are full of niggers, spics, and jewish officers. The only thing I want from them is to die immediately. They're a huge, huge part of the problem and absolutely 0% of the solution. It's amazing how much the visible political and media wings of the industrial complex running this shithole get blamed, while the guys with the air force, tanks, millions of guns, nuclear weapons, and an incomprehensible portion of all economic activity in the country somehow get a pass.
>Oh, the military just does what some senator tells them to do! They have to defer to civilian authority!
Got some beachfront property in Arizona you might be interested in.

Hopefully soon, another 7 years and the lefties might have us pinned by our own submission

See me ride of into the sunset
on you colour tv screen

Out for all that I can get
If you know what I mean
Women to the left of me
And women to the right
Ain't got no gun
Ain't got no knife
Don't you start no fight

For those about to rock. We salute you.

>The armed forces are full of niggers, spics, and jewish officers
>niggers
are useless and easily purged when shit gets real
>spics
who cares
>Jewish officers
neverserved pls, there's next to zero Jews in the entire armed services

>watching this
Yeah, I get now how it works. Slowly. And here I thought I had already been cynical enough.

Also nice new weapons deal from Russia for Saudi Terroristia.

Fuck this gay earth!

How about you accept the cuck destiny that is you?
youtube.com/watch?v=74k_JbPWsVs

>and other goyim