Remember when Sup Forums was worth it

I do.
That election was the happiest time of this board in years. And I'm not even a buger

It's sad to see this almost lugubrious air we breath in here now, it's like every cultured high IQ has left to either the infinite or reserved himself to his ordinary life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yup.

Remember when mods let us have fun?

>being this new
Go back to pls

What the fuck does that even mean? Fuck off shill.

This disease is spreading through the whole Sup Forums

the only boards not affected by it are the normie jap ones, even /fit/ is starting to rot

do you even enjoy pol anymore? Be honest.

Mods ruined the board . Leftists infiltrated the mod team and wrecked it because they are kikes who won't let anyone have a different opinion.

Mods ruined the board . Leftists infiltrated the mod team and wrecked it because they are kikes who won't let anyone have a different opinion. Plus they won't let us doxx

It's so frustrating. Why don't they purge mods?

sometimes you just gotta let it go

imigrate to the infinite chan

you'll find quality over there

lol you idiots remember that the 600 millionth post was saying "we will all feel the bern", right?

fuckin subhumans believing in digits magic
wew

>Why don't they purge mods?
The point OP is trying to get across is that the board is being taken over by the Jew. Removing rotten mods would be counterproductive to this goal.

Has nothing to do with Sup Forums. Trump cucked out, or more likely was never what people saw in him, and a lot of people gave up on believing they could change anything in the west through political reform.

DUDE, just move over to the FED honeypot were people have delusions about Trump reading Hitler speaches and you literally get banned for posting Trumpenstein's Jewish ties!

NO. Just NO.

FOUND ME

This.

Found the Jew.

Also this.

>fed honeypot

You live in an Orwellian regime, plus this board was the only one working when everything froze 3 months ago.
You are not safe at all here, you should feel 10x morre worried because you live on the head of the snake

If you're afraid of expressing your opinion on an anonymous board, just use a vpn or tor. Which, both, aren't allowed here

Do I need to go on?

Sup Forums has always been as it is right now
Filled with shill posts and newfags that have no clue what's going on

see

>Use script haxx to get repeating numbers
>Become a meme
Epic

But you know whats funny. They're actually scared of us checking digits. Very weird.

nov 8 was the best time ever.

>when PA went red

holy shit.

((They)) fear anything that takes attention away from there brainwashing propaganda

Checkem.

I believe that magic is art, and that art, whether that be music, writing, sculpture, or any other form, is literally magic. Art is, like magic, the science of manipulating symbols, words or images, to achieve changes in consciousness… Indeed to cast a spell is simply to spell, to manipulate words, to change peoples consciousness, and this is why I believe that an artist or writer is the closest thing in the contemporary world to a shaman.

Why can't we migrate to another website? Or start a new one.

yeah its been pretty bad lately...

They tried so hard not to call it.

Dramatic reenactment of the events that unfolded on the 8th of November:
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

Checked

THREE TERMS

disagree. the time BEFORE trump was great. we actually had a variety of topics. now its trump this, trump that, shills here, shills there. have also noticed that woman hate threads stopped existing. they used to be had every friday. but now those threads get deleted by sjw mods. trump is the most cringy meme to ever concentrate on Sup Forums

Yeah was here for the elections, switched to /biz/ as main board and made some $ while becoming less angry.

>babbies first election

Fuck off.
Just fuck off. The election was what brought in the cancer.
Look at Sup Forums right now. 100% of the content here comes down to:

>Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck
>Pepe! Shadilay! Praise kek!
>Trump/Brexit
>Shills

Sup Forums has become the most accessible board on the site, hitting Sup Forums levels of minimum lurking required.
The election to most of us was dreadful. The catalogue constantly filled with stupid Sup Forums threads trying to get digits, faggotry about "kek" and forcing shitty memes left right and centre.
The election spawned hundreds of "reem memes for right wing teens" or "extreme memes for conservative teens" shit all over facebook and social media, it's made Sup Forums the easiest doorway into Sup Forums in the world.
The worst thing is that then these faggots who are immediately accepted into this echo-chamber and hugbox then shit the same content out on all the other boards, so we have people trying to make /his/ into Sup Forums, and Sup Forums into Sup Forums, and everything into Sup Forums.
Every thread has that one faggot trying to force the same shitty content on every fucking board because they want the entire website to just be one big circlejerk of the content they're comfortable with.

There is no demand to "lurk more." People aren't expected to learn the culture of any board before posting, they're instead encouraged to just turdpost out some shit and if it gets (you)s then happy days, if not fuck it why not make a new thread.

If you think the US Election was anything but the final nail in this board-and site's-coffin then you're fucking delusional.
Many of us hated every second of the board being dominated by the same shit and the massive influx of faggots who pretty much destroyed the relatively strong barrier between Sup Forums and the rest of the internet.

"Containment board" was never an insult, it's a viable thing. There was a time when every board was unique, and soon this won't be the case. Fuck off.

>use TOR
Sure thing. Literally created by the US FEDs. I am certain, I will be totally fine with it.

And if you bothered to read, I wasn't concerned about safety anyway. More like the bad mix of total paranoia and total skinhead tier degeneration in which you cannot tell apart the actual loon from the violence provoking agent.

It's a mix of bad taste, delusions and the stench of failure is infested with every part that is the ass crack of infinity.

NO. Just NO.

Neck your self pls.

>nate silver on suicide watch

so good

Do you disagree? Do you love Sup Forums being the doormat to Sup Forums? Are you happy that the content now is now pretty much the same as it is on mainstream social media? Are you happy now that people who have never visited Sup Forums will create and share the same content as you come here for?
Are you glad that Sup Forums has become a hugbox of the same recycled shite for months now?

Why do you feel this way? What part of this shitshow do you actually like?

I couldn't go to sleep, I'm in new mexico so it wasn't as late as it was for a lot of people, but watching it roll in was amazing. I watched it on CNN, FOX and CBS, and I've got to admit, CBS was the most fun. All night they were trying to spin it around, and it just never stopped for Trump. Man, puts a smile on my face.

>was the smuggest fucker in the office that morning.

I love our President.

I wish I could hug the man.

Sup Forums was shit then and it's still shit. Go back to plebbit where you go those screencaps newfags.

Post of the year.

I come here for happenings and hurricane generals only.

Vegas is over. Go back to T_D already faggot

Go back to mcdonalds and get your rick and morty cum

Checked and keked. I took the day off and partied hell everyone at work did.

Everything you said is true, but doesn't actually represent what you wrote it does.