PJW btfo Richard Spencer's "rally"

PJW btfo Richard Spencer's "rally"

Map man achieves more by making videos in front of a map than Spencer ever will

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/10/dictionary-understand-171002123412523.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

somebody's jealous

This

i still can't believe people on pol defend rich spencer

Ever notice that nobody argues Richard's ideology or claims? They just bitch about white polo shirts and tiki torches

For the press to fit in
Al Jizzera alt right dictionary
>aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/10/dictionary-understand-171002123412523.html

Cause being pro-zionist really "worked" out for us did it?

I still can't believe, you have never left and still shill your failed ideology for years now. FOR YEARS!

BASED

IMAJUN MOY SHOK TO LEARN THAT RICHAD SPENCAH IS A RAYCIST NAGHTZEE

He has no ideology and his only concern is for centralized power in his own hands. He literally has tons of tweets shitting on the 2nd amendment idea of individuals resisting a government. He cites the Russian revolution and ISIS as models for an uprising.

His girly torches are the least offensive thing about him.

pjw is a gate keeper just like jonestown why you stupid little kids watch this garbage is beyond me

PJW is the MSM now. He won't go all the way and hides behind the term 'globalists' to avoid naming the Jew. He's entry level and nothing more.

At this point he's barely entry level, he's quickly becoming a gate keeping shill. I'm really starting to hate his cowardice and shekel grubbing.

I don't profess to know much about Spencer but his branding and message is on point.

I can agree with that. I used to like him but now I never watch his cucked videos.

This is what bugs me about Spencer. Maybe I haven't paid enough attention to him, but it doesn't seem like he has an ideology or a plan besides "ethnostate now", and then a ton of weird tweets.

Spencer has been a plant since day 1. Basically no one had ever heard of him until that day he held a full-blown nazi rally - attended by more reporters than nazis - to declare himself leader of the alt-right and swear allegiance to Trump, and the media spent the next week using it to smear Trump as Hitler 2.0

Spencer has done literally nothing helpful since he became a household name and what he does do backfires with a suspicious regularity.

MAIENWNSTJWIKEJRKEREAM

Nice trips

>Muh twitter celebrity is so cool you guys
Kill yourself

That's how trump got elected. The MSM hates Trump so much that they had to tell everybody about him, boom president.

>spencer is not a shill

He's with the feds, like Hal Turner was. Controlled opposition meant to stir shit up for the deep state. How did some fag with less than 4K youtube views end up with national coverage and The Atlantic dedicating a huge piece to him? He'sa fed.

Pjw has a target audience way Below you unless you are 12. He is 100% right though, he feeds common sense to the kiddies.

Spencer isn't useful at all he is a net negative to helping a nationalist state. You niggers are too obsessed over race though.

>tfw you're on a conspiracy theory website whose owner believes in ancient inter-dimensional space alien vampires but it's too far to imply Jews have any power in our societies or media

He's made himself toxic, so nobody with a career with associate with him -- I listened to his podcast and while he's seems somewhat well read, the dudes he's with sound like community college drop outs. The "movement" would be a lot stronger if he had some clever peers with credentials, gf/wives, careers...

>IMAGINE MY SHOCK
>CONSERVATISM IS THE NEW COUNTER CULTURE!
>P-PLS BUY MY TSHIRT!

His takes on modern / art are solid. Everything else just sounds like he's repeating himself over and over. His boss is the only one at infowars with talent to make me laugh

holy shit the other people on his podcasts are retarded autists

I like spencer but he just fucking sucks at...everything.

You actually think Alex said that was real? It was stoned metaphors you dense idiot. Jesus Christ people take misunderstands Jones on purpose to sling mud.

Maybe, maybe not. idk why anyone with something to lose would ever attend some rally full of FBI and narcs. just stick to social media and podcasts -- futile protests are retard-tier

Only cowards and traitors punch right/white.

Because he's never said something equally ridiculous before.

Crypto-Jew Watson is masking his fear with anger. The goyim know, and the goyim will never forget, suck a fat one (((PJW))). No good goys coming to the rescue this time.

>MUH E-CELEBS
who gives a single fuck

convenience? they wanted to depict every white guy as racist, so they picked a somewhat clean cut looking one to be the face of it all. they could have easily trotted out some toothless inbred retard from online, they wanted to push someone that looked normal

They're both fucking idiots, but at least spence boy got over his fear of being called a rayciss unlike IMAGUNE MAYH SHUOOK man

>fuckboys

Yeah so much for being TOXIC you retard have been saying this since the roman salute shit some jews did. Hes fine and we will win without you nice meme flag btw

cant both of those fags just get aids and die already

I don't get it, is PJW claiming that Spencer is a media plant?

Why would you care if you have a nice trust fund from Daddy and Mommy.
Question is why he married a Georgian gypsy russophile.

his obsession with becoming famous created the environment for those jews to do that, for the FBI to carry around a nazi flag in cville, etc.

You really have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. Did GLR do what he did to get FAMOUS as well? Fucking christ something is wrong with you when you honestly believe a guy advocating for white identity is somehow LOOKING TO BECOME FAMOUS. Become famous JUST BE A RACIST

No he said that’s what ((((THEY))) believe ... not him.

I reckon this faggot needs his teeth kicked in.

FUCKING COMPED

>board full of TRS sympathisers since this happened
Really makes me think

moarpheus/obamaleaf isn't on right now you fucking tard. All the spam you see is from leftypol faggots

Paul "I'm checking out Prague's vibrant gay scene" Watson seems really rustled by Ol' Dick

>U mad no one cares about a homosexual reptilian conspiracy theorist "civic nationalist" pussy

(((PJW)))

Alex Jones caters to whoever will buy his filters. 10 years ago the guy was extremely anti police and more of cuckbertarian. Now that he discovered the gold mine that's cuckservatives he changed his game up a lot.

Good point

I always say "WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT RICHARD SPENCER BESIDES HARRY POTTER FANS?"

Im not even natsoc and i hate that fag fucking prick

>stop it goy let us drag you down to our level
>accept the (((alt-right))) label we throw on you!

>spencerfags trying to blame the obvious shilling on others
Go back to your discord, faggot.

Fuck the alt-lite. Fuck all of them. They'll get the rope too.

fpbp

Watson's sad he's irrelevant and shilling boner pills for a schizophrenic