Tokyo Ghoul:re

There's a new sheriff in town.

Surprise its Kaneki

>Black Reaper with white hair
No one saw that one coming, I guess.

TG ended when Haise broke his skull open at the raid and died.

So Hirako is normal human or test tube kid or what?

Kaneki better not fuck this up
He has a chance to fuck his favourite author

Kaneki walks with Hirako beside him, he has a smile on his face.

Kaneki: !

Kaneki sees Eto sitting down by the wall.

Kaneki: …Takatsuki-san.
Eto: …Oh. It’s you, boy.

“Sitting down. Breaking.
It’s up to you."

Is he using his Kagune as a cloak

>Arima was the OEK and founder of Aogiri
>Kaneki is the new OEK after killing him
>His kakugan changed colors
>He spent the entire timeskip with Eto

A MERE UNDERLING

“Sitting down. Breaking.
It’s up to you."

What the he'll that supposed to mean

TIME SKIP? THIS IS A NEW LEVEL OF BULLSHIT

Hinamifags and Toukafags on suicide watch.

>Milf and MMMM BOI get the Maester treatment and brutally stabbed to death by Garden kids.

Hot.

I wanted to Tatara Action this week Ishida

touka-fags btfo?

It might just be, and he's hallucinating big-time as he dies.

Wait, hold on a second. Does this mean he's the leader of Aogiri now and Root A might as well be canon?

Set down on the throne as the next king, or break the whole idea of a one-eyed king, it's Kaneki's choice.

And what does that line implies?

I can't into subtlety.

Dint worry user Touka still got Rio

>root a
>canon
fuck off

Daily reminder that kuzen faps in the skies every day Eto gets rammed by 500 inch centipede dick

Kaneki is the leader of the clowns now. The old leader was Donato.

So what was the point of showing Amon at the start of the Arc

I'm not sure if I want to cry or laugh because what I'm feeling right now is very complicated to describe.

Are they still in namek?

>Okay so, the throne to OEK is ready, Eto tells Kaneki that it’s up to him if he wants to sit on as it was prepared by her and the OEK (Arima).

>Kaneki takes the throne and declares himself as the OEK.

he wasn't the leader in root a

No, because Root A shit is cancer in which Kaneki is an edgelord, Arima is a doritos chip, Touka can't run and Eto is not best-asses owl.

Rue island

Ah, yes. He didn't want to even touch it with a ten foot pole before, but now the position was formerly held by his daddy dearest, he's jumping with joy to become the next OEK.

Amazing.

I can't handle this, I just need Ishida to switch to Suzuya Squad because I'm not meeting my suffering quota right now.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MARUDE ?

Now I feel disturbed because you copied my post and even used the same image from the other thread. Please don't play around with my honest feelings.

best Arima

Banjou is now a healer and Zero squad saves the day

Kaneki confirmed the one eyed king.

This entire series was a clever ruse on Eto's part in order to do the frick-frack with the Kanekipede.

That doesnt even look like a Centipede tail anymore

More like a snake or Dragon Tail

dead

Still no doujin of Rio dick getting stuck in Touka ass

>tfw you knew all this fame would hurt ishida

I saw it coming, he had expectations to fill. I fear the same will happen to Hero Academy

Remember when this manga was so good in first part

that's hot. eto in kakuja form + centipede.

well he didn't believe eto nor wanted to live at that point. Now that even arima was against V he feels responsible

That's hot.

That's a hot way to live.

Hello Chibi, see you on the 1 hour long useless review.

>Kakugan changed colours
What

I want you to get yourself a pair of glasses because you need them.

To me it looked like a Chinese dragon.

This is the first time I've honestly felt like Ishida is a hack. All shitposting and memes aside. This chapter reads like shitty fanfiction.

So, no pineapple-kun's suffering for me?

you haven't read the chapter though

>that smile
Fucking Kaneki all smug because he killed his dad

This explains why Arima never actually killed Eto when we know he could have if he wanted.

Thinking retrospectively about it, the last chapters of TG were intense as fuck. I don't thing :RE will ever top that.

>all the times arima and eto fought they were just trying to get kaneki to eat her leftovers

>Boku no Pico Academy
Fuck off with your cancerous wannabe Naruto bullshit

It was good up until just after Tsukiyama Arc (which was a little too long and had too much going on, but overall very good developments).

Cochlea Defense/Rue Island Assault Arc had a chance of really setting up some good stuff but between the Yomo flashbacks, Ayato/Touka being repeatedly saved, Yomo being saved, and Furuta getting a bit too much exposure for my tastes it's been a fucking pain.

Ayato, Touka, Yomo either never should've been involved or 1-2 of them should have died as a consequence of being involved. I really think Yomo being killed and Ayato being grieviously wounded (so that Touka would have to nurse him back to health at Anteiku) would've been the best outcome of their appearance to keep the tone of the story from being anything less than absurd.

think*

Time to sleep.

WHAT KIND OF SHITTY FANFICTION IS THIS

>Arimaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Don't we go through this lame song, dance and outrage every week? You gotta learn to ignore it.

Quinx was a mistake.

I think T-Owl's reveal and follow-up chapters were on-par with it, maybe better even. But widely yeah I much prefer TG to :re.

Is it just me or Kaneki in :re is dancing like puppet with strings attached to everybody music.
Be it friends or enemies he never made one decision without outside influence.
He needed to imagine Hide telling him to live to stop being suicidal.

tfw no t-owl in carnaval

wouldn't it make sense though that eto and arima were in cahoots? Washuu found it hard to believe eto got by and didn't know where she came from. If she was working with arima he could have let her by in v14

This shit is getting cringy with every chapter. I guess it's time to admit that the first part was made by pure coincidence and not talent of Ishida.

Ishida really wants to end this manga already doesn't he?

I want to believe people on here can give good criticism if all they do is make noise about tumblr and reddit.

He wants to go back to drawing Penisman

Seeing Takizawa's return was great, his personality/outlook was so fucked up and he looked so fucked up that you wondered what sort of three years of hell Tatara and Owl put him through.

I knew this all this time but I chose to believe this was not what had happened and there was another explanation.

The Root A drafts were made to fit in with most TG cannon it was never noncannon just a different telling of what ends up as the same story. The anime on the other hand is a different story literally

No Kaneki-san, you are mistaken. I am the One-Eyed Tokyo King.

Always.

he's even more of a whiny baby than Kaneki is

Methinks you've probably hit on Kaneki's ongoing theme in :re.
Shit's going to come back and bite him in the ass soon.

He always was a puppet and the most influenceable of all

This chapter is looking good to you.

There's valid criticism in this very thread and the last. Oh, but muh strawman!

The only thing that was a mistake was Haise going easy on Urie.

All of this was pretty ptedictable. The only thing I don't like is Banjou's kagune.

Also, betting everything we are going to Rue again next week and this was a quick flash forward.

These make you think, we already get pissed with too much transformation in Tokyo Ghoul, imagine reading this piece of shit manga where every 3 chapters the faggot gains 3 powers and reveals to have 30 demons inside him and a spirit monkey.

I think Urie's development as a Quinx has been great. He was such a cunt at the start but seeing him change over time, while still being a bit of a cunt, feels true to his character and I look forward to the point where his use of his kagune completely changes his sense of taste and he has to figure out whether he will live as a ghoul or human.

I'm perfectly fine with that. Penisman was always better.

You forget where you are, user. Don't do that.

Even now as the king he's only doing what Arima asked him to do.

Ichigo has more shit to deal with and much bigger burdens. If Kaneki fails a bunch of ghoul niggers get offed. If Ichigo fails the entire universe is done for.

>There's valid criticism in this very thread and the last. Oh, but muh strawman!

what valid criticism? You guys haven't even read the chapter.

He really hate this manga

This chapter looks like a huge turn in the series, if things don't become good from here, then there is no saving Ishida or this manga.

dude, you don't even know what's happening

some dude said there's a timeskip, three parrots are repeating it, and you are proclaiming it is doomsday

is right

we always go through this bullshit, and you faggots never learn

He only has the hollow and the old man, that has never changed and we've known that since the Soul Society arc.

RIP Tatara.

I can totally see this happening
>TIMESKIP
>remnants of CCG mention about their victory over the "last" aogiri leader
>Houji is still alive but he lost an arm and replaced it with a quinque made from Tatara

Spoilers with confirmation pictures, you nigger.

Honestly one of things what made part 1 interesting is that Kaneki wasnt
Chosen One and had whole world turn around him like in :re.
In :re everyone wants his dick.

>Kaneki: I....
>TIMESKIP

Just fuck my plot up senpai.

Why the fuck is Ishida constantly doing this kind of shit? You can compare this to an orgasm. Usually after a climax there is a certain amount of cool down time but this is like Ishida cutting your dick off immediatly after you've reached you're peak.

Wait, what's so cringey/fanfictiony/hackey about Arima and Eto being in cahoots all along and all manipulating Kaneki who seems incapable of making a decision without being manipulated?
Maybe someone should explain it to me because I don't see how that makes Ishida a bad writer.