What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK was his problem?

He was in a shit show.

delet

He is a penguin in an unnaturally warm climate. Even tropical-tolerant penguins likely do not appreciate 24/7/365 cicada weather.

he was the best character

no hands

I'm so fucked up.

He lived in a refrigerator.

He walked in on Shinji masturbating.

Total accident, I'm sure.

misatoxshinji shipper

He is an animal surrounded by emotionally unstable humans.

this is the only evangelion thread right now and I just finished the last episode and am about to watch the movie.
I was actually on board for the last couple eps because I knew it got all psychological and was down because I found it kinda interesting.
Episode 25 was probably the second or third most depressed I have ever felt in my life. I was pretty much ready to die by the end of it.
Episode 26 gradually had me feeling a bit better as it went on, and stuff felt like it was being resolved, I liked people sort of facing their issues some resolution coming but as the time left was ticking down and shinji still thought he was a piece of shit I was getting nervous. Then the last two or so minutes happened. I'd describe the ride of episode 26 as like being driven home by a friend on the highway, but you miss your exit so instead your friend slams the car into high gear, ramps off the side of the highway, crashing through the roof of your house and killing your dog.

He was god.

The movies are so much fucking better it's unreal

He's a spy for SEELE.

Wah wah I'm so gay fucking shut up you dumb fag this is a pen pen thread so tell me what the FUCK his problem was or off yourself.

Hurry up with his damn massage.

>movies
I hope you mean movie, user

He wanted to give Misato his flipper trick.

being a penguin is hard

misato wouldnt fuck him, nor would asuka

end of evangelion fucking blew goat dick

Misato's curry sucked.

He was actually supposed to be the pilot for shinkis eva, but it turned out that shinji was more compatible. He never got over it.

What's wrong with 1.1 and 2.2?

Nobody is this retarded.