youtube.com/watch?v=Be0clN1jTog
youtube.com/watch?v=wcu3qb6J_5c
youtube.com/watch?v=STIFcI00ejk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_deity
youtu.be/J4gqvYfQg6o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saṃsāra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirvana
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His own ridiculous loser ass. Fuck anybody who would blow their brains out in the living room knowing their wife and daughter would find them.

Useless piece of shit.

This. Nirvana is overrated shit that killed guitar music too.

>His own ridiculous loser ass.
You need to watch his interviews.
Read between the lines.

Kurt had good ears if you know what I mean.

>Nirvana is overrated shit that killed guitar music too.
Sounds like something Nirvana would say.

Based Kurt was murdered. Bean must be warned!

Courtney Love

Yep

I was a massive nirvana fan back in the today and respect what they did musically. but ultimately he became a degenerate junkie. a waste of good genes

I blame the Jews. Everything evil is this world was first conjured up by a pack of yids in a basement.

If you find out who called the electrician to install the lights on the garage,
while she was out of town to find the dead body,
You would have the person who paid to have it done.

The shotgun he sucked off.

Well at least they were honest

a gun killed him. ban guns

What about grunge Jesus?

A gun bitch.

This.

This
Also never been a Nirvana fan but the evidence in his death was disposed of fast and hard.
Also shes been riding his death dick for 20 fucking years almost as bad as yoko.

Me

Who cares? he was overrated and I'm glad he's dead. The only people more insufferable than Nirvana fans are Beatles fans.

Kurt realised some things after they became big... but couldn't handle it so became a junkie.

I bet many people here can understand why of course.

probably just excuses but supposedly he got an incurable stomach disease from eating fish from stream while living under a bridge when homeless. that was his excuse for drug use anyway.

Watch their interviews. The band hated the press for a good reason. They completely slanted who they were.

Slide threads like this. These are targeted at the 27-35 demographic doing real damage against the narrative. Sage in all fields.

Is this supposed to be impressive? My package is bigger than that.

I used to love Nirvana but you can only listen to the same songs over and over again before they get old. I wasn't a Cobain worshipper, but I thought he was insightful. Then I grew up and realized he was just a selfish edgy faggot.

this desu

Guns kill a few peope = bans guns.
Muslims kill a few people = keep importing them by the gorillionfold.

he killed himself, like a weak fucking cuck

Billy Corgan

Fuck, I still haven't gotten over this.

Narratives shall not be dominated by boomers bitch. Need drugs in Alex Jones soda bitch. Call it social science bitch.

I think it wasn't love regardless of her dick riding.

I think many prominent people in the industry may have had a target on his head for ruining their meme industry.
Like look at how they treated the music awards. They walked in and when they were interviewed after winning were like "oh we knew we would win this, it's all fake".

Remember, it might just be a joke to us, but the hollywood cunts are real tightassed on this bullshit.

Other potential people to hit him:
>the elite class who didn't like how they questioned the elite class
>the cia who reacted to them as "subversion" or may have know something we don't
>Bon Jovi who became obsolete overnight :^)

>Slide threads like this.
This isn't totally unrelated to all the bullshit we're seeing.
Watch their interviews.
They knew.

So saying it's okay to eat fish ('cos they don't have any feelings) was a lie? Cobain's hypocrisy sickens me. I'm glad he's dead.

Implying Jews didn't commercially kill it by promoting nigger music and turning white female singers in sluts.

youtube.com/watch?v=Be0clN1jTog

Watch this soundgarden concert.
>note the necklaces on Cornell
>also note that lollapalooza was started from the kike from Jane's Addiction.

Also what's the deal with this dude?

Yep

He killed himself because he couldn't come out of the closet about his gender dysphoria.

Courtney Love had him killed.
He couldn't have killed himself because of the way he was found in relation to the gun.
There was a movie about it called Soaked In Bleach if you want to watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wcu3qb6J_5c

He was a weak minded manlet that couldn't bare the thought of living without his addiction.
The chemical jew killed him. No loss at all.

video killed the radio star

It's funny, in that short period in the 90's the music was breaking from the underground, i.e. from more real bands (or rather they were intended to come across that way), but after that all this shit rap was pushed in the mainstream and a meme that it was cool was formed.

It's never once made any sense how it just sprung up. I think it was forced. Mainly to drown out alternative rock which asked major questions about their society. They couldn't have original thought.

Also funny how the whole movement died completely by the time Sup Forums became mainstream... what odd timing.

William Burroughs, the homosexual junkie writer who shot his wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=STIFcI00ejk

Yeppers

>the homosexual junkie writer who shot his wife.
Ok he was a degenerate. But what about the contents of his writings?

You been hitting the petrol again, Flubba?

The 3 faces of the woman relates to this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_deity

Yeah that whole movement knew about this shit.

Not the petrol, no.
Don't do drugs kids. Drugs are bad.

youtu.be/J4gqvYfQg6o

Shit you not, that Lollapalooza tour was the first concert I ever went to. Epic lineup

Also it's food and it's reproduction.
See:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saṃsāra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nirvana
And "we" are not mutually exclusive from it.

And it's a machine. I don't think it's properly conscious of what it does.

That soundgarden gig was fucking rippa.
Searching with my good eye closed was excellent.. even if a bit naughty and subversive.