Tenkuu Shinpan

Why did this get so shit? It's just turned into
>muh powerlevels bullshit
instead of how it started as a survival horror. Is it because the Ajin author started writing it again?

>the imotou meets justice faggot mask
>she mind controls him
>that king wannabe just shot himself in the foot

It was shit from the beginning.

It's just getting more and more retarded. There isn't even any sense of danger anymore because they're all so fucking overpowered. I haven't seen someone jump off a building in like 25 chapters

Beginning was the best part desu senpai. They had a chance and potential to build up the world nicely and they threw it all away for powerlevels and endless arcs.

I wonder if sniper mask is basically the brother but future version. I would not be surprised if at this time author started throwing time bullshits too.

Wouldn't surprise me. I just want to learn more about the world, like they're giving us in Alice in Borderland.

but policewoman mask is cute

I really loved the brother twist.
>girl's looking for her brother
>mysterious masked person
>"oh boy, i wonder who could that be..."
>suddenly the actual brother appears
Didn't expect that desu. But yeah, the time travel bullshit will definitely happen.

You mispelled Chinese Dress mask.

It was never as good as you are making it out to be, so far this series hasn't shit a brick and that's highly commendable in its genre.

Have low expectations, that's what I did for green worldz and even with its eventual axe I enjoyed it.

These manga's only know how to lead towards moments, they suck at the overall picture, especially when it's apparent they didn't stick to a formula and are merely trying to lengthen the series / didn't put enough plot per release in a chapter.

Yeah sniper mask being the real brother is the best feeling, but really hope your time theories jump off the fucking roof. I'd rather they go all in on memory stealing due to the masks and digital imprinting.

But if this series goes too lore deep they'll just fuck up explaining the existence of this world of skyscrapers.

somehow skyscraper is the fucking captcha

didn't the main girl see his face though? Also, her brother and the sniper seem to know one another, so it'd be weird if they were related through time travel

nothing in the OP's post implies that the manga was ever particularly good

I thought the beginning chapters before she met up with her brother were quite good.

I just want sniper mask to plow that girl he's with.

>survival horror
I was under the impression that it was always a B-movie as a manga. It did disappoint me that Yuri was actually tempted by Sniper Mask's face though.

It is hinted that sniper may be her brother but from future. And since she is a brocon of course she is tempted.

I enjoyed the relationship and build up surrounding Thighhigh Knife girl and the whole mask thing and her dependent relationship with yuri than the actual plot.

She should still be able to recognize him if that were the case but it doesn't look like he rings any bells.

The art style of the manga has changed a lot since I started reading this. MC looks a little dull now.

I'm reading this for incest.

>It is hinted that sniper may be her brother but from future
it is?

agreed, she looked older and tastier at the start

When was this future hint given, time travel is the last thing I want this author to use.

>they behave similarly
>sniper has same hat as what was shown in the flashback of the real earth
>sniper is literally the only male she has commented on having a good face and she is a brocon
If he were a father ,cousin or something she would have recognized him. The brother knew who he was just from his behaviour , even tough he has yet to meet the sniper.
If you can teleport people to a random world, give them superpowers, a scifi railgun etc etc etc you can probably control the time itself at least a bit.