Bloodlust

is it just me or does anyone else need all the fucking restraint in the world when theyre around degenerates, queers, nogs and commies?
becuase right now i have the overwhelming urge to kill every damn gangbanger on the entire earth.
is something wrong with me? because its to the point where its all i think about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIx2b0DBx9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go to the gym and listen to death metal, thats what keeps me sane
youtube.com/watch?v=fIx2b0DBx9c

t. CIA agent provocateur

Seek psychological if serious

If troll, 2/10 try harder.

Smoke weed...

keeps my blood lust down to manageable levels.

Hey CIA

Either fed or edgy high school freshman.

Settle down agitator man. Taking lives is for uncivilized plebs.

yes, spend some time offline and start interacting with people on a personal level. You're probably suffering from extreme anti-social behaviors. Isolation can often lead to violent and nihilistic behavior, especially if that time isolated is spent of aggressive websites like Sup Forums that actively encourage violence and anger.

Go for a walk my man. Talk to someone you think you might disagree with and try to relate to them as a person. It's definitely hard, and a lot of people on here will probably ridicule you for being open minded or positive, but I used to be in that boat too and it got to be very lonely and depressing.

Hi CIA

Hey CIA/FBI

it's almost time user

I do all this. but the thing is that i cant stand seeing gangbangers and faggots walk the streets and get away with the shit they do.

>is something wrong with me? because its to the point where its all i think about.
Yes. Its called extreme entitlement issues related to having no real difficulties in your life.

Irrational rage is almost always a result of expectations not being met. Lower your expectations.

Yes, those horrible faggots 'getting away with the shit they do'.

How EVIL they must be to look for a lover, a companion, a friend, and go about their daily lives. How DESPICABLE.

Criminals I get, but if you're mad at fags cuz they fuck guys that sounds like a personal problem.

If you really want to do something, organize something within your community to help stop crime. There are a ton of organizations dedicated to enabling civilians to help combat crime. Whether it be a simple neighborhood watch, or if you really want to combat the root of the problem, you can join the Big Brother/Big Sister program and provide at-risk children with a role model and constructive habits and hobbies.

There are so many solutions to the problems of today and bloodlust and violence solves none of it.

GAS THE ARABS HOLY WAR NOW

Should prob get help before you do something to ruin your life

>Go for a walk my man. Talk to someone you think you might disagree with and try to relate to them as a person.

Don't do this. It'll just fuel your hate when you realize how fucking stupid they are.

Hey journalist. What ya postin'?

T. atf shill.

Imagine it. You would be a saviour, the first to boldly step forward towards a better world, the one who would inspire others to follow suit, the one who signals to all the raging hiding-their-power-level white men lf this world that they are not alone, they one who redpills the nation in his manifesto, the one generation Zyklon adolescents look up to and try to emulate. You could be the beginning.

DO IT FAGGOT

Nah, nothing wrong with that just don't ever become a coward like the others posting in this thread.

You know you're talking about niggers, right? 100% unironically agree with every word you just said, it's fucking sickening seeing them mill about the street in the middle of the day subsisting on my tax dollars.

at least make it subtle, CIA-user. here are a few approaches to try:
> 1. LARP as qt3.14, use atrocity propaganda to weaponize autists against target of interest
> 2. leak instructions for improvised weapons
> 3. leak instructions for how anons can MKULTRA themselves in the privacy of their own basements
> 4. organize a team-up where the local militias you run take in Sup Forums autists, sort them out, and turn them into assets
> 5. bait Sup Forums autists into placing bait in degenerate areas, i.e. instead of a bait car, place a dentata-equipped animatronic mannequin in an alley just off the main thoroughfare
> 6. talk us into doing a Sup Forums drone program. tell us what places to photograph, and leak plans that even a basement-dwelling masturbator can follow.
> 7. provide low-risk plans and ideally grants for a "New Rhodesia" program where anons would get cut-rate airfare to Zimbabwe and would live on a self-sufficient compound in the jungle. the anons who successfully adapt would stay on to run a full-on plantation and diamond mining operation, with all profits going to your special projects
> 8. trangender bait program, where sucidial young anons are surgically modified into 7+/10 traps and then tasked to patrol nig and spic infested areas to bait out rapists.

see? i just did the fun part of your job for you. pass these ideas up the chain, especially #8.

God Bless America, and Long Live its Constitution!

It could be as simple as a vitamin deficiency or lyme's disease.
It could be a behavioral abnormality like OCD or tourette's.
It could be a side-effect of a pharmaceutical you take.
It could be a generalized lack of impulse control.
It could be lack of mindfulness or restraint practice.
It could be other things.

Go shoot up a synagogue, edgelord.
Leave us alone.

Same here, except it would be every kike left-wing grandma Meryl Streep-looking old cunt bitch in Jew Jersey. Fucking MOABs all over their McMansions

I know that feeling bro. It's the eternal struggle of the virtuous.

I demand better from my hard earned tax dollars than this level 1 provocateur crap.

Killing out of anger. Sad.
There's no reason to feel anger because of degenerates etc. and throw your life away by killing them out of anger.
I can stay calm now because someday they will hand me a medal for killing so many degenerates etc.

Not just you OP, it's all of us. We are all utterly fucking sick of the idiots and all their bullshit. The entire world is shit and it's because all the degenerate sub-humans were treated equally by the idiot baby-boomers. Fuck their generation.

get out fbi try harder faggot

Found the faggot. Kys dick-licker.

Read "Without Remorse," by Tom Clancy. It's basically him ripping off the plot of Death Wish and the plot of Rambo and combining them.

Main character stakes out a Baltimore street corner, identifies the dealers, and murders his way up the chain. Pretty fun.

you're so pissed go out and do something pussy

Why do we keep getting these angry violent rants that are so obviously bait to shove some retard into committing a hate crime?

FUCK YOU FBI
FUCK YOU CIA
FUCK YOU DATA MINERS
FUCK YOU COMMIE STATES OF AMERICA

Not any more, new job helped a lot, and if I feel like it, or I get pissed, I generally walk out of my office into the fucking shop and get in the middle of the physical labor. Works great, my shop hands have more respect and I work out the anger. Just feels good. Feel sorry for office types that don't get the chance to get their hands dirty, would drive me fucking nuts.

the only thing wrong with you is that you're a fed piece of shit

Go watch taxi driver

Hahaha. You're a long way from your safe space, I think you got lost