>Do a little advertising with blacks
>Do a little advertising with whites
>Get screamed at when you put up a white girl
>Immediately cave and furiously write an apology tweet

Uh, no?

No, you're fucking stupid

go back to plebbit, meme flaggot

/ourdeadjew/

how did this even get approved? i bet a woman was behind this and everyone was too scared to speak up.

Using soap is appropriating white culture.

No, it makes your skin slimy and takes forever to rinse off. If you use that shit You're not a man.

They issued an apology they most definitely are NOT /oursoap/

Nivea is better.

>That filename

My god lord have mercy kek

Shitlord here?

That's not what it was though. It was a black woman washing off her blackness and turning white.

Almost certainly

>using soap with moisturizers.

nothing new desu

I see nothing wrong with them, they leave my skin so soft.

Yes

you know for people who claim to be anti-capitalist and anti-consumerist, liberals sure like to complain about "representation" in advertising

Dont pay attention to the apology. Its routine and its done so the birching will cut down to not deafening. There is no question this was an outrageous act of rebellion from out of establishment media. Its a stunning act of overt revolt out of the PC cathedral.
Somethings happening. Yes its related to the Trumpening and whites waking up to their dispossession and the theft of their nation by the suicidal degenerate Left.
I will buy Dove now for this, the apology is just static on the radio, the act itself is a surreal coup.

*bitching

Fuck off

w8 i thought they were lotion

But this is wrong.

The whole commercial was a black woman taking off her shirt to become white, the the white takes off her shirt to become hispanic/asian.

Literally everyone has taken the first few seconds to push their agenda.

Holy shit i hate jews.