Well Sup Forums, what do you have to say for yourself?

Well Sup Forums, what do you have to say for yourself?

How will we ever recover?

DUDE SEX LMAO

haha nice try, but I'm not gonna post my picture for the FBI/NSA database.

AYO MUH DIK MUFUGGA, BIX NOOD

This accurately describes any white male on trip inside Asia desu.

I know this dude in real life, he's a piece of shit. Just ignore this cuckboy.

By the way, he's so unfuckable that he uses female opening acts. This dude is a complete Alinskyist joke.

Muh dick!

All redpilled white men should start using artificial wombs to reproduce and abandon biocunts altogether.

>still thinking the solution is forward
Nigga we got to kill like 90% of the world's population.

Have you ever considered men of color are more interesting and fuckable than white males? Um, this is why you are angry. Time to grow up.

6'2" Aryan master race.
OP is a faggot

ok virgin

If/when the Singularity happens, >90% of the world's population being killed off by ASI is a very real possibility.

height isn't important, loser

>6'2'' lanky string bean
>autistic
>socially awkward

wtf I love racemixing now

>Implying the founding fathers weren't boring unfuckable males
>Implying we should rest the destiny of your community to the leftists and their degeneracy

I speak as a white man, when I say we are fucking embarrassing.

2/3

kek agrees

As a White man, I agree. We're fucking boring, unfuckable, and generally not worthwhile.

Does every numale have a podcast where they talk about nerd shit?

It's like these freaks are churned out of a factory or something.

(((Drucker))))

Kinda funny coming from a guy who I could knock out with one punch. And he would NEVER say that to my face.

>meanwhile this is what he looks like irl

Am more attractive than all the Chad's Matt Druckers wife has ever fantasized about.

start with yourself

That's some nice curly hair you have there, buddy...

>Writer (The President Show, Adam Ruins Everything, Nintendo, Bill Nye, Tonight Show, the Onion, SNL, IGN), Comedian, Podcast host.

40%-75%

Ever notice people who use their childhood pictures as profile pics are always ugly as fuck?

Sure thing, nigger.

>(((white)))

Yeah, I know man. He's totally not as attractive as Chad. Right bro? Right man?

I totally wouldn't fuck him, you know, if I were a woman. I'm totally not a fag though btw

singularity is a meme that will not happen as fast as idiots think it will

this irks me because this guy is clearly a fucking nerd who cant get laid, or if he does its because he gets money being a cuck in some capacity.

and guess what there are plenty of white men who feel like this who still get women.

and guess what all this "white nerd" meme is built on the back of decades of debasing our native cultures and lampooning the white man in the public sphere.

conclusion: fallacious statement

why do Jews have such repulsive lips?

those things could only speak filth and lies

Agreed. Male equivalent of feminists.

Honestly, I agree with him. White people can't dance, don't know how to season their food properly, and are just very quiet and introverted. This is coming from a White female who often browses Sup Forums. White men are just - for the most part - unfuckable.

Funny how that dude can fiz himself by shaving his head, getting LASIK and lifting. But he's probably too busy playing vydia instead.

say what you want about fags but they're put together and attractive on the whole. this guy looks like disheveled pedophile.
i got $5 that says he jerks it to some fucked up shit like anal vore or diaper tf.

wtf is singularity?

What are the odds of this guy being a kike?

well he sure got us, pack it up anons (((Mike Drucker))) is woke

>fixing yourself by being a vain asshole obsessed with how others look at him

Why is this attitude so common here?

Not an argument

Basically, when machines become powerful enough to alter themselves, which means they can become more powerful, which means they can alter themselves further, and so on. Effectively means an rapid, unbounded rise in the total computation output of humanity and its tools.

Feels good to have a thick head of hair.

>podcast host

lol nigga you don't get to critique another man's masculinity when you host a fucking podcast. That is the most soy boy faggot shit running.

>tfw full head of hair, but both grandfathers were bald by their 30's, and you know its just a ticking time bomb

Odds say quite high. He's also got the trademark tiny kike eyes.

my genetics made my shit recede hard at the temples and now it just stopped

i fear for the future

lol

So true

It's robo god for the globalists, these singularity types are like the new Scientology crowd. Mystery machine religion about giving your shekels and children to weird new age types. It should be endorsed by the usual muppets soon.

>Goys.. what if we told you.. life is a.. simulation!

It's an elaboration of (((kabbalah)))

>dude individualism lmao
>go have casual sex

great feel, being bald is pretty much the first thing that everyone notices on you

you can prevent hair loss, science advanced so much in that field, isnt even expensive

now if you are already bald, then you cant do shit about it,

>you can prevent hair loss
Go on...

What an ugly fuck, would stain him if I saw him on the streets of the 6ix rs senpai.

In other news: Black people are smart.

blackscienceman.jpg

My wife is pregnant with our first, but we plan on four total. When they say white people aren't reproducing, they should probably clarify that they mean white liberals. The average among conservatives is above replacement.

Teach me your secrets.

Why shouldn't you try to look your best? I didn't say he should put on makeup or wear a suit.

>Drucker

nah, singularity is a meme

spoilers : life on earth is already a self-altering machine, its just bounded by resources and time. research into ai is just a lonely god trying to find a partner

>Rogaine, or Minoxidil
>Laser light treatment
>Propecia, or Finasteride: this is what u want
its a prescription pill that can prevent hair loss by blocking the balding hormone, /fa/´s favourite pill

ah, Kike Fucker is here to lecture his (((fellow whites)))

if pic related doesn't ring kike bells I don't know what will

dat jew fro lmao

>t. Jewy McJewface

Jesus christ he looks like an old lesbian.

Propecia can cause impotence and erectile dysfunction.

Just shave your head you fucking mong.

Says Mike Drucker, one of the most unfuckable men on the planet. Quite honestly, he sounds jealous. And incredibly faggoty.

-10% to 10% is perfection

Not always a clear cut case. I get one when I haven't been to the barber in a while, and my dad's side (where I got it from) has been catholic for generations.

>6ix

cringe

not in this guys case

being intelligent is no excuse for being out of shape, socially awkward, and having no meaningful hobbies. being called a nerd should be the biggest offensive term that you can call a white man, yet somehow people claim it and are proud to be a degenerate. at the end of the day, being an intelligent, fit, white man is better than anything else, no one should let that potential go to waste.
manlets should give up though.

TITS
I
T
S

This. The genes of the black man are dominant to any of those held in the DNA of wh*te subhumans. The proof is self-evident as the virile seed of the black man immediately seeks out the womb and immediately impregnates her. His dominant black genes overwhelm any other race creating more black men for more women (the most noble of pursuits). Once his superior penis (longer and thicker than any wh*te "man's") invades her pleasure cavern she has lost all hope of a career. She *belongs* to the black man now; fulfilling her destiny and the destiny of all women to become property of the most superior of men.

OR
R

GTFO
T
F
O

I actually agree.
If you're not keeping your body in tip top shape, why the fuck should women fuck you??
Fuck.

I see your neckbeard, don't try and hide it

Richard Spencer is gay and has accidentally had sex with more women than this ((("""man"""))) has held hands with.

Oops forgot pic related

I wouldn't fuck Mike Drucker anyway.

Humpf.

Call me, Mike.

Intermixing is a drop in the bucket.
You could totally ignore it and with the correct immigration and zoning policies it wouldn't dent the population even a little bit.

>men of color are more interesting and fuckable than white males

and yet you still browse Sup Forums because you wish a Chad would sweep you off your feet

Explain your reasoning m8

Doesn't really make sense and yet again we see that all they have is insults and hate.

We are wite boi

Singularitarianism has nothing to do with globalism

(((White man)))

>life on earth is already a self-altering machine
True, but it alters itself inefficiently. With a recursively self-improving AI, it could probably improve itself far more efficiently and rapidly.

sheeiitttt

>>Implying the founding fathers weren't boring unfuckable males
WAT

Nerds literally built human civilization while niggers were like dogs just eating and fucking.