3rei Chapter 43 Early Images

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/res/422308877.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pIfU7x-aLXU
my.mixtape.moe/nuxljb.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Ea GG

Poor shirou if only he was fighting normal gilgamesh.

Imouto>Everything Else

GAMBARE SHIROU

Is the flashback going to take up all of season 5?

Holyshit

UBW
B
W

Is Miyuverse Shirou kill?

Unless we have an Avalon asspull I can't see how he survives.

You know this is a flashback, right?

That's dumb since we never see Saber, and I doubt she was summoned during Ainsworth's Grail war.

He knows who is the best girl.

may.2chan.net/b/res/422308877.htm

> Avalon projection to reflection Shiroyo
energy shortage

t..thanks google translate.

Did he shoot Avalon at Enuma Elish?

>Shiro is the Holy Grail car

What did he mean by this?

>manga about Illya
>2-3 volumes about Shirou
Why is this allowed?

I just made a nightcore of the full op for 3rei

youtube.com/watch?v=pIfU7x-aLXU

normal is on nyaa

>Nightcore

What a neat thread.

>nightcore

Berserk Install?

>flashback reaches its end
Fucking finally. Now to wait another fucking month to get back on track.

Can't wait to see that animated.

I hope it's a movie otherwise I can't see silver link doing Hiroyama justice.

Movie or an hour long ova. This flashback would kill prisma anime since not enough lewd lolis as its main selling point.

Wasn't this manga used to be about mahou shoujos?

What the fuck happened?

The thing is, manga sales actually soared when miyushirou appeared, maybe it can actually help the anime too. Having it in a movie budget is much better but it would then need to compete against HFmovie which would be really hard fight.

Shirou came back and hijacked back his series lel.

What is Kirei's role in all of this? He can't just be the judge of this grail war, right? He's most probably plotting something.

Isn't he just a retired executor turned mapo chef?

Nah, it's much better with him being a based map... "Ahem" ramen shop owner anyways.

Just for one short arc that's ending right now.

He was the one who told Shirou all over about the current war and even "sold" him some Black Keys. Kirei even came in and told Shirou that he won and to go to the grail.

I hope so. Imagine him coming in to do shit when everybody is exhausted after fighting.

Does Kirei have a heart in this world?

>those hips on Miyu
Hard like a diamond every time.

Actually it's a good in betweener for HF movies sonce tone is quite similar. A nice wsy to keep interest in Fate franchise.

No one knows.

Can't tell of you're a filthy secondary or just joking.

I thought they already defeated Angelica?

And forcefully orders them to eat his super duper extra deluxe mapo tofu then charges all of them to pay it for a million yen each.

Yeah but shirou fought her once before.

Enough to pay for the damage caused to Fuyuki so he doesn't have to?

I'm not sure I'd call it that short considering it's about as long as the first part of the manga.

But hopefully Illya will get her role as main character back now that the flashback is over.

So this is a flashback?

The thing is, miyuverse shirou, based on the post on 2chan I saw was seen as better version than HF shirou(I thinks so too) but HF got UFO so it got better animation quality so they will actually have some competition too but we will see since I'm not a psychic anyways.

The flashback chapters had a lot less pages than the chapters before, though
It's not that long

It's been a flashback for over a year now.

I mean she saved Miyu, now she just has to save the world. That isn't too hard, right?

SECONDARY FILTH

Why would it be his responsibility? He's just a really normal ramen shop owner isn't he?

He's not responsible but he's not just a ramen shop owner. Did you miss the part where he explain the HGW to Shirou?

All jokes aside, that fucking top page is the best thing to have come out of Prisma for me.

Like, fuck.

I hope Illya searches Angelica's body for a seal and gets her original personality back whatever it may be.

I thought this flashback never end. Next chapter probably about how he meet again Julian and spend his time in jail, probably also tried to escape several times or some shit.

Remember when Prisma Illya was about Illya?

Could you give it a rest? You fags have been saying that for at least 6 months now. We get it, just be patient.

(Jokes flying above his head)
Oh well... He just really normal ramen shop owner right now anyways and rather sell his special ramen than participating in that silly "war" of these kids. Why care about that war if he can spread the deliciousness of his "ramen" to the world.

>(action)
Stop.

You dare stop me?

neat

I don't remember, did she use EA (or tried) in 3Rei before this?

Why karen is so delicious?

Nope, maybe because ko-gil got Ea when the treasury splitted after Gil incarnated.

No. Only Gil and Miyu!Shirou do.

So Ea wasn't even mentioned in 3rei? Sounds weird now that I think about it.

I assume Ea would destabilise the world even further.

Full op out

after hearing it

Starlog>>>>>>>Asterism

my.mixtape.moe/nuxljb.webm

>Angelica can use Ea

did i miss something?

She install Gil card so she can use all his gimmick.

That would be a perfect fit if it wasn't for the face Luvia makes at 1:06.

How can he survive full power Enuma Elish?

Is the ed out yet ? I enjoy the ed more than the op.

1.- Ko-Gil have Ea (but without his card cant use him without use all his mana)
2.- Maybe Ea was destroyed in the fight with Illya Zwei form

I doubt it's over, there was a reason why Angelica lost half of the card and it must be revealed.

Angelica lost the card, in the end of Zwei she install the card that appear after Illya an gil battle and obtain half of the card.

The night core? Of course it will suck if it is the normal ful , where did you hear it?

>Angelica lost the card
But how? Was it Shirou?

Tanaka?

So, turns out that Shiro was only able to fight the way he had because Miyu was sending him magic energy. When she departed to Illya's parallel universe, he quickly ran dry...

Why say that awful anime original ending that doesn't make sense and destroyed the hype for 3rei? Did you not read 2wei manga? It's so much better than that sh1tty origin anime ending anime had.

That's how she got it in the manga as well.

My man, that makes literally no sense.

Nope, the reason he lost was because AnGilica did not underestimate him and successfully used Enuma Elish against him, destroying UBW and his resolve.
Which actually the obvious outcome if Gil was not a prideful jerk in UBW route and immediately recognized Shirou as a threat. Looks like Heroyama knows what he is doing.

Read the final chapter of Zwei

No, angelica appeared in the manga with Gil card already installed. Read it again, mongrel.

That's her card and not reincarnated gil, if that was gil why would he be there to see here installing his card?

End your retarded existence.

Are you fucking retarded? Shirou's been explaining how and why he's able to fight the way he can a decent chunk of the flashback. He wasn't kidding when he said Emiya was invading his body. That was meant to be taken quite literally. Miyu had nothing to do with it.

He never fully reincarnated.

So this pathetic autistic mud doll used Ea and enkidu? When will she be killed by gilgamesh now?

>this pathetic autistic mud
Kill yourself.

To be more clear, remember angelica said that some GOB treasure went missing? That was because her card was somewhat splitted(maybe chapter 44 will explain it) that means she still has his card but unknown to her it was somehow splitted and sent to another world. Hell she didn't recognized Gil when they fought the first time and he literally needed to introduce himself.

He still was reincarnated, its just not full reincarnation. He literally stated that he was not at his full power when he fought illya.

>badmouthing the best girl
How dare you