Why aren't you a Catholic Sup Forums?

Why aren't you a Catholic Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

uhriginal.com/2017/02/28/feminism-gets-you-laid/
thedivinemercy.org/message/
youtu.be/MzrVCdtJ1WQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not a pedophile

Cause I'm not jacking off to some 2000 bc old geezer's fanfic. The bible isn't even written well, has no real story line, is contradictory, irrelevant, not very creative.

I don't want to burn in hell

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

"saved through faith" well it looks like it's faith not faith plus works. "gift of God" you don't work for gifts you just accept them otherwise it isn't a gift. "not of works" well that's pretty clear you don't need to do works. "lest anyman should boast" just like the guys in
Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.(Father's will is believe on Jesus(John 6:35-40))
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
It looks like those people were boastimg and relying on their works "done many wonderful works" AND they had faith "in thy name". But Jesus still told them to fuck off.
Looks like relying on your works like orthodox and catholics do has you NOT enter Heaven

Jesus said they work iniquity because thy rely on their works. Let's see what happens to people that work iniquity.
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

because feminism gets you laid

uhriginal.com/2017/02/28/feminism-gets-you-laid/

tldr

>tipping your fedora this hard

because I'm derbi catholic

Because I don't serve witch doctors who kiss nigger feet.

I'm not a dirty cuckhold.

Because leaving Islam would result in my beheading.

Because not a single one of those girls knows what to do with a dick. Forget blowjobs, they'd only do missionary in the dark to not offend Jebus.

I don't support child rape.

c*tholics do whatever they can to offend God.

giggle'd

Local Church won't baptize

Catholic

Real Presence of the Eucharist
Apostolic Succession
Scripture & Tradition

I don’t believe in it. I’m a cultural Christian at least

Majority of those women were raised by eunuchs who had no personal stake in keeping them pure. They grew up liberal and entitled in a degenerate society. They started reading cosmopolitan by the age of 13 and lost their virginities by the age of 15. They have nothing to offer a man except a laundry list of extra baggage. Mother Mary weeps that her son's death paid for this

Because I'm a christian.

Why aren't those roasties wearing veils?

that doesn't sound right...can you elaborate?

i grew up cath, the opposite is true

neither do we, jew

I already am but its weird to have a virgin mary statue at a restaurant bar

>he fell for the catholic girls are virgins memes

veil for what?

Why do you want to talk about Catholics and still post pictures of degenerate filth?

because I'm white

im not a cuck

Because Catholicism denies the scriptures and relies on human leadership of its 'church.' They preach a salvation that is faith plus works: a false gospel. The Bible clearly states that salvation is by grace through faith ( Ephesians 2:8-9 ) and NOT through works. Believing that your salvation can be merited based on your works, you are condemning yourself.
Confess your sins before Jesus and invite Him into your heart if you wish to be saved.

This site really needs a /rel/ containment board like facebook had

i’m not real big on this idea of a middleman to decide what is acceptable and what isn’t. jesus states his opinions out in the open for anyone who cared to listen. fuck that pope shit.

catholicism is best at holding back the tide of islam and heathenism. if shit ever goes hot then yes i will join the church and DEUS VULT with the rest of you

but i will want an armored warhor

*se

religion is related to politics you dumb cunt

fpbp

Because I choose to follow Christ

>muh revolt against patriarchy repression feminism replaced purity
>"i don't have to" became "I don't want to"
>degenerate, regressive

I've thought about converting but I really don't like the idea of a pope or the Vatican in general. Whatever the pope says can define dogma which leads to some really dodgy interpretations of scripture since man is imperfect. Also an institution that old and full of secrecy is bound to stray from the original intent of the teachings at some point.

Should I try Eastern Orthodox?

Amen

Hi Angela

4Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head. 5But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. 6For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered. 7For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.
1 corinthians 11

I was born catholic, it's nothing special. I find that most Catholics around where I live don't take it seriously at all. I myself am more agnostic I guess. But it is much easier to get by telling people I'm catholic

But I am OP, the Spirit has enlightened me and showed me the Truth.

EXTRA ECCLESIAM NULLA SALUS

>call no man father
what are you supposed to call your biological male parental unit then proddies
also
>iconoclasm
>842+1175

ftfy

My dad is a Papist apostate and he would disown me if I went back to Popery.

>apostolic succession
>Christians predate Scripture
>Scripture itself does not refer to sola-scriptura

stop protesting The Church

Paul was a fraud.

begome gadolig
:-DDDDD

First answer is always best answer

I am. So glad the university I am gonna transfer to has a Newman club. At community college there are like 4 prod groups and some mormons that come to campus but nothing for catholics

>not belt
degenerate sluts wants easy cunny access

does maronite count as catholic?

Orthodox and Catholic was the same for century.
"Trinitarism"

Can you provide a real argument?

Daily reminder that Jesus clearly handed the keys off to Peter which is undeniable. Daily reminder that Protestants didn't even exist until the 16th century...which would logically mean the followers of Christ for hundreds of hundreds of years were wrong and mistaken...highly unlikely.

Daily reminder that Protestants follow flawed men and are named as such. Calvinists, Lutherans etc etc.

Daily reminder that the Catholic Church was the authority which determined what books made up the Bible. Daily reminder that every word of the Bible complements Catholic theology and doctrine. Daily reminder that Protestants have pathetically shallow understanding of the Old Testament.

Daily reminder that Protestants regularly disrespect Jesus' mother even though he loved her so much and gave her to us for our comfort and the comfort of the apostles.

Daily reminder that Protestants masses are fabrications of the truth and defy the direct word of God.

Daily reminder that Jesus never mentioned sola scriptura ONCE. You'd think if he actually meant that he would have said something...or had the apostles write everything down immediately.

>apostolic succession
No and it wouldn't matter if you did.
>Christians predate Scripture
Yes they went off of what would latter be written down
>Scripture itself does not refer to sola-scriptura
Jesus rebukes the jews for following the traditions of man and it says all scripture is given by inspiration of God

their logic is pathetic. I go to a catholic school and my theology teacher said the las vegas shooting was part of god's plan because god wanted to give them a less painful death because they would have a painful one like cancer or something.

Why are the caths so full of FAGGOTS, PEDOS and WEAKLINGS?

Where is the force to guide the people???

There's an easier way to do this.
All Catholics are Muslim and so are Christians.

>Catholic theology is wrong because I have one retarded professor

HMMM really jogs the nog

Was -john killed for leaking information about the Las Vegas shooting?

Because I hate them.

>Daily reminder that Protestants masses are fabrications of the truth and defy the direct word of God.
This has to be a joke

And the church in Matthew 16 is mentioned literally once. If it was important then it would be more and John was written so you might be saved so anything necessary for salvation would be in it.

>pic
We don't know what Mary looked like you retard

Good odds there isn’t a hymen to be found at that table.

Because the Catholic Church had a liberal takeover with Vatican II in the 1960s...much like every other Western institution.

The Catholic Church was always conservative and right wing up to that point. We kept the Muslims out of Europe and kept the Jews in check.

Protestants are most responsible for creating Jewish safe havens in western Europe and later America

you're saying other catholics don't think like this? if you're catholic then how is mass shooting part of god's plan?

Because I'm Orthodox

Cuz I want to gone.

I'm not insecure enough to need a higher power to take responsibility for my life choices.

Probably refers to spiritual people but what does it mean then? He had to mean something

thats too much to read. i am all sermon on the mount and no paul, no revelation, etc. everything makes way sense. jesus was magnanimous, paul has every characteristic of a charlatan or nacissistic person. if you read history, you'd see that the mythological arc of great teachers is played over and over again, with eventually jesus taking the cake with his sacrifice, which was very real in a human sense.

see this pic

Catholic here. People gotta STFU about the pedo priest thing, the public has it all backwards. Pedos seek out jobs and careers that put them in a position of trust and esteem over little kids, as its their means to their perverted goals. There is nothing pedo in the Bible nor the Catholic liturgy

Fuck your church, faggot!

ROMAN POPERY! BAH!

I am Catholic nitwit, or I'm at least becoming Catholic

Daily reminder that catholics burn in hell.

question for christians: is there a name for people like me? see and ignore the last sentence.

you seem lukewarm brother.

>Divine Mercy

thedivinemercy.org/message/

the bible is too long and boring

Who cares. Fuck you, fuck Catholicism.

>just serpent my shit up

well, i jackoff to the part where the jew on a stick from part 2 gets into a bdsm kink and forgets the safe word.

Protestant Masses

>John 6:53
>Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

Its not symbolic its the real deal. And if deny Jesus' real presence in the eucharist you are defying the will of God. Its that simple

Peter as Spiritual Authority of the Church

>Matthew 16:18-19
>And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

Jesus doesn't need to repeat himself you should just pay attention in the first place

Its funny, Protestants say they follow the Bible but clearly they just ignore the parts that conflict with their man made doctrine

I am though, my family only has French, Irish, and Spanish ancestry

Dude, Catholic girls are about as freaky as you can get! When you make something like sex as taboo and forbidden and sinful as possible, like reverse psychology they unwittingly draw people into sex more and more. Also Catholic girls let you PITTB and blow you more often since technically only sex in the pussy means a loss of virginity- what's not to like with that?

Literally this
youtu.be/MzrVCdtJ1WQ

You should shoot your teacher.

I am, I'm just a shitty one. People usually find out I'm catholic during lent because it's more of a "hey man can you give something up and not eat meat on fridays for a few weeks?" kinda thing

I don't have autism

I am Catholic but I don't pretend to understand the will of God. But I will say this...

God permits evil so that good can come from it.

Other than that I cannot nor will try to explain this shooting and to do so would be stupid...so your professor is a moron. He doesn't speak with the authority of the magisterium so who cares what he says.

Yeah bro, Coptics too

don't forget to mention completely impossible. no inbreeding even though all of humanity started from two people; women having babies without sex or past their menopause; people living 1000 years; building giant ships; and worst of all magical miracles

>people who are known for having 6+ children
>not knowing how to have sex

Eating his fleash is believing he got resurrected and drinking his blood is believing he died. If hhe meant that you have to eat a cracker or burn in hell then he lied and contradicted himself over a hundred times.

>esus doesn't need to repeat himself you should just pay attention in the first place
>literally mentioned one time
>says nothing about people coming after peter
>says no cuckolick church doctrine
>never once mentioned in the book that was written to actually get people saved

because I disagree with the notion that the logos should be personified in any person.

The word of the pope being necesarryily the word of G-d is through and through bullshit.

that mudslime level retardation.

If I wanted to worship an old pedo with a politcal agenda and an army or retarded blacks and spics behind him, i'd be a muslim.

IMO a person should ideally emulate the trinity. this neo-platonist nonsense within Catholicism sets the pope up in the same position as mohammed, which is a fucking plebian retard mentality.