This image. Where the fuck do I even begin?

This image. Where the fuck do I even begin?

I've been searching near and far for the past 2 YEARS to find the perfect specimen in order to enrage Sup Forumsddit; to achieve maximum booty-bothering, and I think I've done just that. After sifting through well over 20,000 images that could potentially give Sup Forumsgag the heebie jeebies, or in this case the wagie ragies, I think I've finally found it. The One. And I'm posting it, right here, right now, for all of Sup Forumssenet to see.

Well, Sup Forumsumblr? Take a peek at this pic. Are you frustrated? Steamed? Peeved? Flustered? You should be, because I've found your Kryptonite.

>I would tear down the wall from Mexico and let them be free
Given that the niggers couldn't even set themselves free I doubt this highly.

President of her local DMV branch maybe depending on the severity of her diabetes at that time

Yeah but how MAD does my picture make you? Lay it on me. Tell me your anger

Cute kid. She reminds me of the black girl in School of Rock that sang like an angel

>cute
Her fucking figure is to diabetes what a nail is to a hammer. Stop with the "beauty at all sizes" bullshit. We both know you're lying. Why you'd virtue signal here of all places in beyond me. That thing makes me want to puke and also eat a salad.

They freed themselves in Haiti. Now it's literally hell on earth.

Sweetie

angery_face.meme

Let's make her the president then, she's clearly the paragon of fairness.

OP, your shit is not working.

Not very.

I'm actually kinda laughing.

I'm picturing a fat negress child trying to mouth words and articulate sentence but fail miserably and revert to "we wuz kangz".

Quite funny if you can picture it right.

How about this one?

This is not surprsing. This is typical 70 IQ Nogg logic. Ask that same nogg what she thinks about white people. What will the response be...."Shiieettt my parent tolds me dats whitey evil. Weeze da real indianz and weeze was once space travelerz. Every race is jeelous of us and shieeet. Mexicanz be like us and sheetz, we all melinated and magicalz".

SPBP

hm this post is pretty sad. I hope you are being hyperbolic and did not actually get this worked up about a thread that will be pruned within 20 minutes

not even

It’s just a dumbass kid.
When adults say this shit, that’s when I get a little triggered. These days i’m feeling more trigger happy than triggered though.

Is she implying that the US will annex Mexico and turn it into some sort of slave state until she comes along? Or is part of her strategy as President to do just that and then finally free them in her last term

you're pretty sad. i'm saging you.

I shall explain to you how your image made me feel.

I don't like looking at fat niggers with down syndrome that much, I feel vague disgust and a twinge of hate. I think loony left wingers are retarded and this is generally compounded by how long term constant exposure to American culture seems to fuck with people's brains so seeing how an American loony left winger tries to make some inane point irritates me a bit. Neither Harry nor Joe's comments seem to be adding anything relevant to this image, I am perplexed as to why they are included but don't care enough to think about it much more,

I hope this helps you in your quest to understand Sup Forums.

If American culture fucks with people's brains how come people like me and Trump who are perfectly normal exist?

she's just a fat kid with a goofy haircut that wants to help, their is good in her

>their is good
wow holy shit great post wtf i love niggers giving me their opinions now